Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,800 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home (254091 Views)

Tutorial -simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home / Post Covid-19: 5 Business Ideas You Should Start Working On / Life After COVID-19 : 5 Actions Your Business Can Take To Survive The Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (263) (Go Down)

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by IsaiahKalu(m): 12:25pm On Apr 16, 2020
chuksbaby:

Login to your dashboard, click on affiliate, offers

Find anybody you desire and click request, so you can get your affiliate link

Image below

How long does it take for an affiliate request to be approved?

Do you need to write a special message in the box while sending your request for the approval of your affiliate request?
If yes, please send us a template.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Pious101: 12:31pm On Apr 16, 2020
after the three months what would be the fee?
G12:
Great job @OP. I have a product reviews site in the MMO niche and I'm currently working on more content. I review affiliate products from both CB and WarriorPlus. I may apply for Adsense soon to supplement my earning.

I use that traffic twitter method sometimes and I've gotten sales. I'd like to try your Facebook ad method.

Here's an offer for those who want to start an affiliate site and build their online business. A USA-based hosting company is currently doing a $1 for 3 months web hosting offer for this Stay @ Home period. What that means is that you get 3 months web hosting for only $1. If you're interested, you can buy through my referral link and I'll give you a COUPON CODE to get the $1 for 3 months web hosting offer. It won't cost you any extra amount.

BONUS, the first 5 people to buy through my referral link will get my Express VPN lifetime license key. It's a strong VPN. I used it for CB registration and I've been using it to access my account without any issue. You can use it to create an account on CB and Mturk. YOU'LL GET IT AFTER SUCCESSFUL CONFIRMATION that you got the web hosting offer via my referral link. PM me if you're interested!

This is the best time to start and build your online business at a low cost. If you don't know how to design a website, you can hire someone on Fiverr for $5 to do it for you. Yes, I got mine done by an India for 5 bucks. I can direct you to the seller on Fiverr.

I'll be here to make contributions to the best of my knowledge.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 16, 2020
chuksbaby:
the free servers are working well. use chrome browser
it's not working for me Bros pls help. Anytime I connect the VPN my browsing apps stop working.. I don't know why it's like this 4 me o.. Image above shows the connect button and whenever I choose USA and connect my browsing network stop working.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by teeboi77: 12:56pm On Apr 16, 2020
chuksbaby:
How To Register on Prolific.co And Earn Over $30 Constantly

First, this are things you will need because they don’t have surveys for Africans yet

So we will be registering as Usa preferably

A USA Address and Zip code (generate one from fakenamegenerator.com)

There are sites where you can get free usa numbers to verify from sites like( smsreceivefree. com, mytrashmobile.com) infact just google disposable usa phone numbers on google and see them

. The only think is many others have used those numbers on prolific , if you try anyone, you will get number already used...

Well i have a code to get personal usa phone numbers for free, You can even use it for whatsapp and free calls

========================
IF you already have the two i mention , then
Go to prolific.co and signup
Once you are in, update you profile, because with your profile is what determines the kind of surverys you will be getting daily.

And zoom, begin

Can you please share the code to get a personal US number that can also be used for whatsapp

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 16, 2020
G12:
Great job @OP. I have a product reviews site in the MMO niche and I'm currently working on more content. I review affiliate products from both CB and WarriorPlus. I may apply for Adsense soon to supplement my earning.

I use that traffic twitter method sometimes and I've gotten sales. I'd like to try your Facebook ad method.

Here's an offer for those who want to start an affiliate site and build their online business. A USA-based hosting company is currently doing a $1 for 3 months web hosting offer for this Stay @ Home period. What that means is that you get 3 months web hosting for only $1. If you're interested, you can buy through my referral link and I'll give you a COUPON CODE to get the $1 for 3 months web hosting offer. It won't cost you any extra amount.

BONUS, the first 5 people to buy through my referral link will get my Express VPN lifetime license key. It's a strong VPN. I used it for CB registration and I've been using it to access my account without any issue. You can use it to create an account on CB and Mturk. YOU'LL GET IT AFTER SUCCESSFUL CONFIRMATION that you got the web hosting offer via my referral link. PM me if you're interested!

This is the best time to start and build your online business at a low cost. If you don't know how to design a website, you can hire someone on Fiverr for $5 to do it for you. Yes, I got mine done by an India for 5 bucks. I can direct you to the seller on Fiverr.

I'll be here to make contributions to the best of my knowledge.
well done bro, what's the full meaning of C. B
and pls, can you drop the Indians name on fivrr?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Kaycee54321(m): 12:57pm On Apr 16, 2020
chuksbaby:
paid, because server is faster.

hey but free still goes wella.

use another email and browser to apply with changing ip

Mturk says 'invalid address' when you use another email and browser with VPN. I guess I'll just wait for whenever they'll invite me back just like they did to you cos I used my real details and Naija IP when I first applied.

Will check out affiliate marketing. Thanks for your efforts, man.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Bibyken(f): 1:07pm On Apr 16, 2020
EngrHumble:

Used US Phone Numbers from https://smsreceivefree. com for ur Verification
thanks but the site is not opening
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by btaliat(m): 1:10pm On Apr 16, 2020
chuksbaby:
How To Register on Prolific.co And Earn Over $30 Constantly

First, this are things you will need because they don’t have surveys for Africans yet

So we will be registering as Usa preferably

A USA Address and Zip code (generate one from fakenamegenerator.com)
I have reg

There are sites where you can get free usa numbers to verify from sites like( smsreceivefree. com, mytrashmobile.com) infact just google disposable usa phone numbers on google and see them

. The only think is many others have used those numbers on prolific , if you try anyone, you will get number already used...

Well i have a code to get personal usa phone numbers for free, You can even use it for whatsapp and free calls

========================
IF you already have the two i mention , then
Go to prolific.co and signup
Once you are in, update you profile, because with your profile is what determines the kind of surverys you will be getting daily.

And zoom, begin

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by AIT1(m): 1:11pm On Apr 16, 2020
chuksbaby:
Notice - Am Not Here To Sell Any E-Book For Anyone Please

Hey guys, since I made some posts about how I made and still making some cash online, over 1,000 nairalanders have picked interest in it and followed me, that’s what gave birth to this tutorial.

See my profile followers;
[img]https://1.bp..com/-52sbXn2w5J0/XpdEInCTOWI/AAAAAAAAB3U/VM62L-sAUqoqBDu8ubay8S34f-YZehIlgCLcBGAsYHQ/s320/c.jpg[/img]

A first page follower consists of 64 names, and am currently on page 16…

You may not know me, but believing in my post made me to do this.

Imagine if I give my whatsapp to 500 people for a chat who message me
[img]https://1.bp..com/-aoAucidEOuY/XpdEFocUAdI/AAAAAAAAB3Q/BttpOUcD6cMoPmn_04vZByTiVXjC9wQogCLcBGAsYHQ/s320/b.jpg[/img]

I will be tired of chatting. Better I do all the stuffs here.
Whatever I will tell you is from my heart and personal own experience of what I did.

I actually learnt making money the hard way online, as I once said in my NL post,

Since my wife gave birth, the hunger and demand for money increase and I stepped up my game.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-VWur-Gk_7zw/XpdDWIgMoJI/AAAAAAAAB3I/rkO_kfmB5qUzrQBYXGrpVEmx3u15PoYEQCLcBGAsYHQ/s320/a.png[/img]

Truth be told, Yes I also work for a construction firm where they pay me 45,000 monthly as a supervisor. I go to the office twice in a week.

Never quit a business in a hurry that first gave you money because you saw something better.

It’s a gradual process. Enough of all this talk, lets discuss why you are here
I have virtually done most internet business, just name anyone and I will tell you.
I had to focus on what gives me good return.
By the way, am doing importation business for my wife, I help her sell her goods on facebook

Updated 16-04-2020

Click my profile and send me email, i will respond.

Thanks bro for this insight, I really appreciate.

However, I have some questions.

I actually paid a guy to open CB account for me but my problem is getting traffic to my hoplink. I've not been able to make $1 since I couldn't get traffic. I also have a Warriorplus account and it is same problem no sales.

Based on your free traffic generation, do I need to have a Twitter account with US location? Or can I just use my normal Nigeria Twitter account?

For the paid Ads, for some time, I've been trying to use Facebook Ads but Facebook keep telling me that I've been barred from making Ads and hence I was not able to create the Ads. But I haven't made Ad on the account before and I don't know why I was barred. Please how can I resolve it?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by AIT1(m): 1:16pm On Apr 16, 2020
chuksbaby:
Notice - Am Not Here To Sell Any E-Book For Anyone Please

Hey guys, since I made some posts about how I made and still making some cash online, over 1,000 nairalanders have picked interest in it and followed me, that’s what gave birth to this tutorial.

See my profile followers;
[img]https://1.bp..com/-52sbXn2w5J0/XpdEInCTOWI/AAAAAAAAB3U/VM62L-sAUqoqBDu8ubay8S34f-YZehIlgCLcBGAsYHQ/s320/c.jpg[/img]

A first page follower consists of 64 names, and am currently on page 16…

You may not know me, but believing in my post made me to do this.

Imagine if I give my whatsapp to 500 people for a chat who message me
[img]https://1.bp..com/-aoAucidEOuY/XpdEFocUAdI/AAAAAAAAB3Q/BttpOUcD6cMoPmn_04vZByTiVXjC9wQogCLcBGAsYHQ/s320/b.jpg[/img]

I will be tired of chatting. Better I do all the stuffs here.
Whatever I will tell you is from my heart and personal own experience of what I did.

I actually learnt making money the hard way online, as I once said in my NL post,

Since my wife gave birth, the hunger and demand for money increase and I stepped up my game.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-VWur-Gk_7zw/XpdDWIgMoJI/AAAAAAAAB3I/rkO_kfmB5qUzrQBYXGrpVEmx3u15PoYEQCLcBGAsYHQ/s320/a.png[/img]

Truth be told, Yes I also work for a construction firm where they pay me 45,000 monthly as a supervisor. I go to the office twice in a week.

Never quit a business in a hurry that first gave you money because you saw something better.

It’s a gradual process. Enough of all this talk, lets discuss why you are here
I have virtually done most internet business, just name anyone and I will tell you.
I had to focus on what gives me good return.
By the way, am doing importation business for my wife, I help her sell her goods on facebook

Updated 16-04-2020

Click my profile and send me email, i will respond.

Hi bro, thanks.

I'm thinking of going to blogging so as to promote my affiliate link. But the problem is getting traffic to the blog. Which paid or free traffic can give me daily traffic?

Also, how many posts minimum must I upload to the blog in a week?

How do I apply for approved AdSense on my account?

Thank you so much sir. God bless
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Albertone(m): 1:20pm On Apr 16, 2020
chuksbaby:
There are backdoors we use, but not naija pay.pal, but works with naija ip.. its been long
I thought as much.Please hold my hands through the back door.

2 Likes

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by gocnig(m): 1:22pm On Apr 16, 2020
chuksbaby has been banned by nairaland anti bots.. he sent me a message on his email.

Na wa oh,

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by G12(m): 1:29pm On Apr 16, 2020
Digitalstarlite:

How do I also...I need ur contact

Send me a PM or drop your email and I'll message you.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Digitalstarlite: 1:30pm On Apr 16, 2020
G12:

Send me a PM or drop your email and I'll message you.

Cardilopez1@gmail.com
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by gocnig(m): 1:34pm On Apr 16, 2020
AIT1:

Hi bro, thanks.

I'm thinking of going to blogging so as to promote my affiliate link. But the problem is getting traffic to the blog. Which paid or free traffic can give me daily traffic?

Also, how many posts minimum must I upload to the blog in a week?

How do I apply for approved AdSense on my account?

Thank you so much sir. God bless

from my little experience, once you have close to ten quality post, you can apply for adsense by going to google dot com/adsense

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by G12(m): 1:37pm On Apr 16, 2020
Pious101:
after the three months what would be the fee?

When the $1 for 3 months hosting offer expires, you'll be charged at the standard web hosting rate of $5/month or the student plan at $4/month if you're a student. Three months is enough time to build your business and start seeing good results in terms of earning. So you can easily cover the cost.

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by shazam47: 1:38pm On Apr 16, 2020
Kaycee54321:

Mturk says 'invalid address' when you use another email and browser with VPN. I guess I'll just wait for whenever they'll invite me back just like they did to you cos I used my real details and Naija IP when I first applied.

try using a paid VPN to access Mturk
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Richiee9(m): 1:41pm On Apr 16, 2020
@ chuksbabyWhich one do I opt for between recruiting participants and taking parts in studies
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Akube1z: 1:49pm On Apr 16, 2020
chuksbaby:

you can use social media to get some views by posting on facebook groups and using the twitter method i talked about for free traffic..
I am a beginner, I intend to buy a laptop soon. Am I good to go with my phone, (Google Chrome)
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by G12(m): 1:51pm On Apr 16, 2020
southniyikaye:
well done bro, what's the full meaning of C. B
and pls, can you drop the Indians name on fivrr?

The full meaning of CB is Clickbank. It's an affiliate program/marketplace with top quality products in various niches created by vendors/manufacturers. Digital marketers like you and I can create an account with them, promote any of their products and earn a commission for each successful sale. The commission can be as high as 75%.

As for the Fiverr seller, sorry it would be too nice of me to give him free publicity here. Hope you understand. I'll only recommend him to a few who will get the web hosting plan via my referral link. However, you can go to Fiverr and search for WordPress design and buy a gig that meets your budget.

I hope this helps.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by G12(m): 1:55pm On Apr 16, 2020
Digitalstarlite:

Cardilopez1@gmail.com

Message sent, check your email.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by gtech2sure: 2:11pm On Apr 16, 2020
chuksbaby:
How I Get Free Traffic For Anything Am Doing.

Just register a new account on twitter, you don’t even need any followers . make your location USA and find a very beautiful profile photo.(yea!)
Most people might know this but are not using it, it works like magic.

If am selling any product using my affiliate link see what I do exactly in twitter.

I go for twitter trending topics in USA and copy their harsh tags, same for Canada, Uk.
Then I make my tweet. Example of what I did yesterday that gave me $71 on warriorplus

Those harsh tags where trending yesterday and I took the opportunity to make use of them, I was fortunate to get some people who clicked on the link and made actions

For the gurus here, you will say am not targeting the right audience, but wetin concern me, who is interested with view it.

How I Get Paid Traffic For Anything Am Doing

I use facebook ads for this. It requires money but better outcome targeting the right audience.
Infact, this will be another topic on its own..

I Don’t Even Know What to Type now.

Just ask me any question and I will be open minded to answer all
Concerning using Twitter getting traffic to the affiliate link, do you just post the direct affiliate link to Twitter or you created a landing page while promoting the landing page on Twitter?

2 Likes

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Caleycash(m): 2:18pm On Apr 16, 2020
why will they ban him!?... his just helping out guys here, Nawa oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nicklaus619(m): 2:26pm On Apr 16, 2020
Chucksbaby

I just downloaded turbo VPN but when I launched it, it didn't show me any registration, it just took me straight to connect

Help, how do I proceed from there
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Pious101: 2:40pm On Apr 16, 2020
G12:

When the $1 for 3 months hosting offer expires, you'll be charged at the standard web hosting rate of $5/month or the student plan at $4/month if you're a student. Three months is enough time to build your business and start seeing good results in terms of earning. So you can easily cover the cost.
could u give a personal training cos I know nothing about all this stuff
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by G12(m): 2:44pm On Apr 16, 2020
Pious101:
could u give a personal training cos I know nothing about all this stuff
Yes, but it won't be free.

PM me and let's discuss. I wouldn't want to hijack or derail the OP's thread.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Zico5(m): 2:44pm On Apr 16, 2020
Ok
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Albertone(m): 2:48pm On Apr 16, 2020
Kaycee54321:

Same here too when I used VPN.

The first time you did it with naija IP, what were you told?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Albertone(m): 2:53pm On Apr 16, 2020
Oh wow

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by EngrHumble(m): 3:03pm On Apr 16, 2020
Bibyken:
thanks but the site is not opening
google "smsreceivefree"

2 Likes

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by jerryfunky(m): 3:26pm On Apr 16, 2020
@chuksbaby and G12

I am really interested in the online earnings..
I think the only thing I have is a verified Admob account..

How do you suggest I start earning from this or how do I start afresh ?

I eager to start an online form of learning I just need a proper guideline to start...
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by kevoh(m): 3:30pm On Apr 16, 2020
Don't waste your time using VPN to register on MT.urk. I am wondering how you will succeed tax information part where you have to fill an IRS form that will verify your US status. You will be asked to provide Social Security Number (SSN), Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN) or your Employer Identification Number (EIN) to verify that you are from US. You probably will get caught sooner or later. A lot of accounts especially from Indians using US vpn and bought approved accounts were banned early this year. What they did was to put the account on suspension and asked the owner to provide identification details, if unable they banned you. Trust me an MT.urk account is not what you would like to lose if legitimately approved and can actually work.

If use register with Nigerian ip, your chances of getting rejected initially is 95% ! Just like many workers from Tier 3 countries. However, you might be lucky to have your account approved months or years later whenever they decide to let the gates open.

MTurk is no joke ooo, even as a legit US worker you can still get your account suspended if for example you travel to France for vacation and decided to earn some sharp cash working on Mturk. The system suspends your account as they expect your location to remain US.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (263)

My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. / Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.