Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home (254164 Views)

Tutorial -simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home / Post Covid-19: 5 Business Ideas You Should Start Working On / Life After COVID-19 : 5 Actions Your Business Can Take To Survive The Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (263) (Go Down)

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by SocialJustice: 3:39pm On Apr 16, 2020
gocnig:
chuksbaby has been banned by nairaland anti bots.. he sent me a message on his email.

Na wa oh,
What sort of rubbish is this. Someone is trying to help and he got banned. Please ask him to create a telegram group and share the link, let's move this discussion from here.

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 16, 2020
SocialJustice:
What sort of rubbish is this. Someone is trying to help and he got banned. Please ask him to create a telegram group and share the link, let's move this discussion from here.
Enemies of progress full this Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 16, 2020
kevoh:
Don't waste your time using VPN to register on MT.urk. I am wondering how you will succeed tax information part where you have to fill an IRS form that will verify your US status. You will be asked to provide Social Security Number (SSN), Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN) or your Employer Identification Number (EIN) to verify that you are from US. You probably will get caught sooner or later. A lot of accounts especially from Indians using US vpn and bought approved accounts were banned early this year. What they did was to put the account on suspension and asked the owner to provide identification details, if unable they banned you. Trust me an MT.urk account is not what you would like to lose if legitimately approved and can actually work.

If use register with Nigerian ip, your chances of getting rejected initially is 95% ! Just like many workers from Tier 3 countries. However, you might be lucky to have your account approved months or years later whenever they decide to let the gates open.

MTurk is no joke ooo, even as a legit US worker you can still get your account suspended if for example you travel to France for vacation and decided to earn some sharp cash working on Mturk. The system suspends your account as they expect your location to remain US.
the thing get as he be sister even the VPN I dey try use no dey gree connect well but weten Nigerians do to be treated like this? 90% legit online work wey for dey give we unemployed youths money is being ban and restricted at least no b everybody b yahoo boy/girl na. Why why why!!

4 Likes

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by SocialJustice: 4:03pm On Apr 16, 2020
AccessME:
Are you mad, better keep your stupidity to yourself.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 16, 2020
SocialJustice:
Are you mad, better keep your stupidity to yourself.
u don't seem to get me right I'm trying to yab the MOD who must have ban chuksbaby.

10 Likes

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Specyano(m): 4:09pm On Apr 16, 2020
Just in touch with Chuksbaby, he said we should calm that he's talking to people in charge.

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by SocialJustice: 4:11pm On Apr 16, 2020
AccessME:
u don't seem to get me right I'm trying to yab the MOD who must have ban chuksbaby.
Sorry, I'm very angry. If it's snake they would have taken it to front page. Someone is teaching people how to make money from home in this lockdown, one fool is banning the person.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 16, 2020
SocialJustice:
Sorry, I'm very angry. If it's snake they would have taken it to front page. Someone is teaching people how to make money from home in this lockdown, one fool is banning the person.
It's really hot I was wondering why he hasn't reply me since 2pm I asked a question which ordinarily doesn't take him 5 mins to do. Only to see the post of him being ban chai people wicked
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by yungsmart(m): 4:27pm On Apr 16, 2020
Weedsmoker:
Nice post.

I'm more interested in the mturk part,I registered some time ago and luckily got approved and have been working on the site ever since then but my problem is how to cash out directly to my bank account as I do not like the gift card option.

Pls did you use Nigeria as your location. How much time did it take you to be approved.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Chuksmonika(m): 4:39pm On Apr 16, 2020
Nicklaus619:
Chucksbaby

I just downloaded turbo VPN but when I launched it, it didn't show me any registration, it just took me straight to connect

Help, how do I proceed from there
you dont register on turbo VPN,just tap the connect button,and locate you chromse browser,visit the site with your chrome browser and start the registration process.

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Chuksmonika(m): 4:44pm On Apr 16, 2020
AccessME:
what do you expect bro,He is giving out free information that will better the financial life of Nigerians,what his mates in the online bizness sell in form of ebook,they will have to get the mods to ban him.....Black man is the enemy of himself

12 Likes

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by AIT1(m): 5:25pm On Apr 16, 2020
gocnig:

from my little experience, once you have close to ten quality post, you can apply for adsense by going to google dot com/adsense

Okay. Thank you Sir
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by AIT1(m): 5:37pm On Apr 16, 2020
gtech2sure:

Concerning using Twitter getting traffic to the affiliate link, do you just post the direct affiliate link to Twitter or you created a landing page while promoting the landing page on Twitter?

I will also like to know this good question.

2 Likes

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by dplores(m): 5:43pm On Apr 16, 2020
Waiting on the Facebook ads like Walter

Good job ops
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Pious101: 5:47pm On Apr 16, 2020
G12:
Yes, but it won't be free.

PM me and let's discuss. I wouldn't want to hijack or derail the OP's thread.
sent u an email
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nicklaus619(m): 5:54pm On Apr 16, 2020
Chuksmonika:
you dont register on turbo VPN,just tap the connect button,and locate you chromse browser,visit the site with your chrome browser and start the registration process.

Thanks brother

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Occurstaem(m): 6:02pm On Apr 16, 2020
chuksbaby:
How To Register on Prolific.co And Earn Over $30 Constantly

First, this are things you will need because they don’t have surveys for Africans yet

So we will be registering as Usa preferably

A USA Address and Zip code (generate one from fakenamegenerator.com)

There are sites where you can get free usa numbers to verify from sites like( smsreceivefree. com, mytrashmobile.com) infact just google disposable usa phone numbers on google and see them

. The only think is many others have used those numbers on prolific , if you try anyone, you will get number already used...

Well i have a code to get personal usa phone numbers for free, You can even use it for whatsapp and free calls

========================
IF you already have the two i mention , then
Go to prolific.co and signup
Once you are in, update you profile, because with your profile is what determines the kind of surverys you will be getting daily.

And zoom, begin
Thank you so much for the information. Not many will do this without any strings attached.
Kudos
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nicklaus619(m): 6:13pm On Apr 16, 2020
Chuksmonika:

Should I disconnect from the VPN after resgistration successfully?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Akube1z: 6:22pm On Apr 16, 2020
Chuksbaby. @Chuksmonika Pls I'm new to affiliate marketing.
How do I go about promoting and making sales on warriors plus i don't understand,. Somebody with experience should pls explain to me.

I have sent a request and they are yet to approve it. How do I get the link to promote(i just created a free website) and i intend to promote the products on twitter,facebook etc.
Here are the screen shot of products I ordered, but have not been approved

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Bobbybenard(m): 6:29pm On Apr 16, 2020
So many toxic people on nairaland. He's doing wonderfully well for people to earn a living but some greedy folks want to bring an end to this great opportunity.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by G12(m): 6:41pm On Apr 16, 2020
Pious101:
sent u an email

I didn't get it. Send a PM please.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Shakitibob0: 6:43pm On Apr 16, 2020
LastGee:
I have a strong VPN I use on my system.. So opening Clickbank isn't a problem!

But how do I withdraw my funds and verify my account?

@chuksbaby
Bro....Name of VPN please?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Taeewo(m): 6:46pm On Apr 16, 2020
AccessME:
MOD don't ban,its Anti Bot which has already been programmed..I believe the OP dropped a link without given space..
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by gocnig(m): 7:10pm On Apr 16, 2020
@Chuksmonika... that is not chuksbaby oooo... nairalanders don start...
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by gocnig(m): 7:33pm On Apr 16, 2020
AIT1:

I will also like to know this good question.

Concerning using Twitter getting traffic to the affiliate link, do you just post the direct affiliate link to Twitter or you created a landing page while promoting the landing page on Twitter?

you are not supposed to post direct link na.. use those url shorten services like bit .ly to shorten your link

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by AIT1(m): 7:46pm On Apr 16, 2020
gocnig:

you are not supposed to post direct link na.. use those url shorten services like bit .ly to shorten your link

Yes I know the link should be shortened but the question is if the link should be embedded in a landing page whereby the traffic from Twitter will be sent to the landing page and from the landing page to the sales page

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by gocnig(m): 7:56pm On Apr 16, 2020
AIT1:

Yes I know the link should be shortened but the question is if the link should be embedded in a landing page whereby the traffic from Twitter will be sent to the landing page and from the landing page to the sales page

whatever works is cool.. instead of embed the link to a landing page, why not use an optin form to capture their emails

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by vaca1: 8:11pm On Apr 16, 2020
G12:
Yes, but it won't be free.

PM me and let's discuss. I wouldn't want to hijack or derail the OP's thread.
This is someone's thread. Go open your own haba
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Beolly(m): 8:12pm On Apr 16, 2020
gocnig:

I got reply and was sent a link, I pasted the link directly together with the trending harsh tags since I don't how to use the bit. ly link. Please enlighten me how I will get or make use of the URL to shorten the link and for onward movement to twitter.

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 16, 2020
Shakitibob0:
Bro....Name of VPN please?

Windscibe Paid
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Thane(m): 8:37pm On Apr 16, 2020
Macgyver1:

Okay thanks. Which site do you use in getting trending hash tags for tier 1 countries?

Modified:

How long does it take vendors to approve a request?

how do I know affiliate links that are profitable
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Thane(m): 8:39pm On Apr 16, 2020
gocnig:

Just registered on mturk and warriorplus. Please how do I know the hot products to get their links?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (263)

My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. / Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.