Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,948 members, 7,835,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home - Business (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home (261005 Views)

Tutorial -simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home / Post Covid-19: 5 Business Ideas You Should Start Working On / Life After COVID-19 : 5 Actions Your Business Can Take To Survive The Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (263) (Go Down)

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by ChaseVibes(m): 3:41pm On May 02, 2020
Youngtekkey:
SOmE of you people should try this ohmygosh site too na. I opened yesterday and i have £5.06 already, since prolific no be everytime, tho na only those 0.75 surveys i dey do, all those big money survey i can't do them, £10 is the minimum withdrawal and you can even withdraw directly to your bank account. I know chuksbaby will still give us more tricks and tutorial on it, but you can check it out in the main time too
Bro abeg which particular survey are u doing on ohmydosh because I've been on £1.8 since Thursday
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Youngtekkey(m): 3:43pm On May 02, 2020
ujlatino:

Wat are d requirements to register?
It doesn't require much, Just a solid Uk VPN and maybe have a legit Uk number cos some of the surveys you will be required to do might involve you registering on some UK platforms but even without the UK no, you can still be doing some surveys that doesn't really require that especially all those low earning survey but make sure your VPN is strong abeg

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by rawe45: 3:45pm On May 02, 2020
Millennialaku:

boss how do we get ssin for mturk

bro check your pls or should I drop my number?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Youngtekkey(m): 3:46pm On May 02, 2020
ChaseVibes:

Bro abeg which particular survey are u doing on ohmydosh because I've been on £1.8 since Thursday
NO particular survey, na just those low earning survey, I no dey do all those big earning survey cos i no dey fit complete am, and hope your VPN is strong too cos some of those sites you will be redirected to complete survey just sabi dey flag account anyhow
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by shommans: 3:49pm On May 02, 2020
Youngtekkey:
SOmE of you people should try this ohmygosh site too na. I opened yesterday and i have £5.06 already, since prolific no be everytime, tho na only those 0.75 surveys i dey do, all those big money survey i can't do them, £10 is the minimum withdrawal and you can even withdraw directly to your bank account. I know chuksbaby will still give us more tricks and tutorial on it, but you can check it out in the main time too

Pls I tried opening the site with VPN,but I'm being asked to download from playstore ,wen I tried downloading it say no available in my country.pls explain how u managed to open urs,cos I'm having headache with prolific and all others dat involve phone verification.plssssss
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Youngeasy1: 3:53pm On May 02, 2020
Valwezzy:

Wait, your account isn't on hold and you haven't gotten survey yet?

Nawa oooo

USA and Canada account none on hold and not a single survey since Wednesday
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Onlinebar: 3:56pm On May 02, 2020
Please how does the notifer app notify you that a survey is available

I have verified everything plus 'about you' and downloaded the notifer app yet no survey

cc Chuksbaby please how did you fill your about me
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Youngtekkey(m): 3:58pm On May 02, 2020
shommans:

Pls I tried opening the site with VPN,but I'm being asked to download from playstore ,wen I tried downloading it say no available in my country.pls explain how u managed to open urs,cos I'm having headache with prolific and all others dat involve phone verification.plssssss
I don't even really understand what you are saying, i actually registered with the system if I got your questions right plus which VPN are you using
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Millennialaku(m): 3:59pm On May 02, 2020
Youngtekkey:

NO particular survey
abeg how do you withdraw from oh my dosh
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Catalyst4real: 4:09pm On May 02, 2020
Millennialaku:

Through PayPal
I sent you a mail
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Youngtekkey(m): 4:18pm On May 02, 2020
Millennialaku:

YOu can withdraw through Paypal or your bank account, just google your bank sort code and input it where it is needed together with you bank account.
This is the survey i just completed some minutes ago on ohmydosh

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Youngeasy1: 4:25pm On May 02, 2020
chuksbaby:
I Shared This To My Students Already And Some Of Them Have Been Earning..

Am Not Showing Off.. You Can Learn From It

About 2years ago, i was a broke nigga, i got no home cos i could not pay my rent, until i invested and learnt most things you see here, the hard way
Graduating from The university 6years ago, till today i have not even use the result to work for any office.

I only got a job to a construction company from a Pastor then..

Reasons, Because I play keyboard, Bass guita(Very Well) for them.

Bring any kind of songs for me, in contemporary, we go jam am...

Anyway...

Let Me Just Reveal Sites That Paid Me For April..

Everything in dollars

1 - Prolific USA Account $68.4 ( Chrome Browser Only)
2 - Prolific USA Account $73.2 ( Mozilla Browser Only)
==============

3 - Respondent - $113
4- Zap Surveys - $34
5 - Ohmydosh $18
6- Mturk - $443 (Getting More Hits Now)
7 - Warrior+ - $772 (Twitter traffic +Facebook Ads Majorly $154)
8 - Blog - $428 (I spent about $80 on facebook ads)
=======

My Earnings Dropped For April Due To Nairaland Teachings. But am glad people are earning with my tips.
=================

Hopefully from on monday, i will touch other ways to make money here.

Stay tuned

Hopefully very soon i will also share my story to you guys in a pdf, it will motivate you to work smart and not just harder.

Congratulations boss.. I really wish you can assist me on how to operate USA Mturk account here in Nigeria as I am not getting any survey on prolific
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Functionoftime(m): 4:32pm On May 02, 2020
Kvngfrosh:
Message me on Whatsapp for your us Number to verify prolific.
I'll provide you with d Us Number and I'll give you d otp sent instantly no stories
Us number only.
Just 300 Naira only
Contact me on WhatsApp 09010810814
Or /2349010810814.

First 5 People will pay 200 naira grin

7 Likes

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Functionoftime(m): 4:34pm On May 02, 2020
A50boner:
did you use USA name for prolific or Nigerian name
USA
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Millennialaku(m): 4:34pm On May 02, 2020
Youngtekkey:

YOu can withdraw through Paypal or your bank account, just google your bank sort code and input it where it is needed together with you bank account.
This is the survey i just completed some minutes ago on ohmydosh
no vex but i dey see "put your 8 digit uk account number here", abi make i just put naija own there like that
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Functionoftime(m): 4:35pm On May 02, 2020
rawe45:

please borrow me your 'about yoi'
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Offpoint: 4:36pm On May 02, 2020
chuksbaby:
How I Get Free Traffic For Anything Am Doing.

Just register a new account on twitter, you don’t even need any followers . make your location USA and find a very beautiful profile photo.(yea!)
Most people might know this but are not using it, it works like magic.

If am selling any product using my affiliate link see what I do exactly in twitter.

I go for twitter trending topics in USA and copy their harsh tags, same for Canada, Uk.
Then I make my tweet. Example of what I did yesterday that gave me $71 on warriorplus

Those harsh tags where trending yesterday and I took the opportunity to make use of them, I was fortunate to get some people who clicked on the link and made actions

For the gurus here, you will say am not targeting the right audience, but wetin concern me, who is interested with view it.

How I Get Paid Traffic For Anything Am Doing

I use facebook ads for this. It requires money but better outcome targeting the right audience.
Infact, this will be another topic on its own..

I Don’t Even Know What to Type now.

Just ask me any question and I will be open minded to answer all
How come you've been on nairaland all these years dishing out these useful info for free and I've never come across you?

Have not gone through all your threads, but what I've seen so far.... Bro you the best, I respect you Bro.... God reward abundantly.

I'll take my time to go through all your threads from A-Z and ask a lot of questions.

Respect bro, don't know if I can have your contact.

2 Likes

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Functionoftime(m): 4:39pm On May 02, 2020
Youngtekkey:
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Functionoftime(m): 4:41pm On May 02, 2020
Catalyst4real:

Through PayPal
I sent you a mail
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by A50boner: 4:42pm On May 02, 2020
Functionoftime:

USA
embarassed embarassed already used Nigerian name...I've been asking this same question since three days ago no one answered me embarassed sad...thanks tho, you the man....what do you suggest I do with the account now? I've verified the number too embarassed
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Functionoftime(m): 4:43pm On May 02, 2020
A50boner:
embarassed embarassed already used Nigerian name...I've been asking this same question since three days ago no one answered me embarassed sad...thanks tho, you the man....what do you suggest I do with the account now? I've verified the number too embarassed
I don't know if that's why you have not been getting survey
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by rawe45: 4:46pm On May 02, 2020
Functionoftime:

check your WhatsApp p.s
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by A50boner: 4:47pm On May 02, 2020
Functionoftime:

I don't know if that's why you have not been getting surgery
I just registered like an hour ago.I'll chill till Wednesday
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Offpoint: 4:54pm On May 02, 2020
vaca1:
Ouite interesting. I will try the Twitter thing. I have 2k + plus .

Pls I have a 3k followers job vacancy page on Facebook. I want to develop a website for it. How do I go about it?
I can help you build a website for a token
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by imbless: 5:03pm On May 02, 2020
Lorlahlizzy pls help and send me the ebook on Lesotho paypPa biko. I've pm u already
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 02, 2020
Functionoftime:

Ain't you ashamed? A thread where millions of naira worth of information is shared freely, na there you wan sell common US number?
Cover your body and soul in shame
typical behavior of a selfish Nigerian they want to get something for free from other people buh don't want to give free things to others. What will that 200/300 do in his life na?

5 Likes

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Kvngfrosh(m): 5:13pm On May 02, 2020
Functionoftime:

Ain't you ashamed? A thread where millions of naira worth of information is shared freely, na there you wan sell common US number?
Cover your body and soul in shame
Seriously
I just offered my services to people
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by OYENIYIJK: 5:14pm On May 02, 2020
those of you fighting for number, you better buy it afterall you don't have the knowledge of it. I was also doing like that but today me I buy Canada number oooo . I no fit wait for manna to fall anymore grin grin
chuksbaby don do im own

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Goodluck418: 5:16pm On May 02, 2020
Other people paid 1900 for US number to verify their account, some paid 360,
But someone is asking for 300 and you are complaining.

I feel the reason he is charging less is because of the love in this group,
I have been trying to verify my account since thursday, to the point of having headache.
This 300 is a relieve to me.

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by OYENIYIJK: 5:17pm On May 02, 2020
Goodluck418:
Other people paid 1900 for US number to verify their account, some paid 360,
But someone is asking for 300 and you are complaining.

I feel the reason he is charging less is because of the love in this group,
I have been trying to verify my account since thursday, to the point of having headache.
This 300 is a relieve to me.

I buy Canada number this morning. I no fit sleep since these days grin but today my body feel joy.

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Catalyst4real: 5:19pm On May 02, 2020
Functionoftime:

Is it ohmygosh or ohmydosh?
Ohmydosh
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by LXG2(m): 5:21pm On May 02, 2020
Chuksbaby may God almighty continue to bless and keep you and your family for what you are doing here. If you are yet to get any survey on prolific, you have to go and work on your ABOUT YOU. It is very important and key for you to receive surveys.

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (263)

Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) / Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.