Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home - Business (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home (254902 Views)

Tutorial -simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home / Post Covid-19: 5 Business Ideas You Should Start Working On / Life After COVID-19 : 5 Actions Your Business Can Take To Survive The Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (263) (Go Down)

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nobody: 10:10am On May 02, 2020
Babawale01:
Please Chuckbaby I'd it possible to link one Paypal account to two different prolific account?

Cuz me and my guy want to share same PayPal account on prolific and I don't know if it's possible.

no o. .dont
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nobody: 10:12am On May 02, 2020
Joecristiano7:

Ok. But will prolific send any other SMS to it in the future, even after the verification, bcuz I am planning on just using the number for just the verification, as I don't have a master card to pay online to secure it

just one time
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Babawale01: 10:12am On May 02, 2020
chuksbaby:

no o. .dont

Oh thanks boss
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by xynerise: 10:14am On May 02, 2020
chuksbaby:

just one time
I have tried both sites you gave for US numbers but I guess we have cheetahs among us. They have all been used.

Need a help, pls.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by kingsonJR(m): 10:15am On May 02, 2020
chuksbaby:

different browser and ip
Which means I can operate it on the same device but with different browser and location shey
And which country is it likely to get more survey US UK or Canada..thanks
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by bologzy(m): 10:24am On May 02, 2020
Please someone should help me with Canada number
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by SolomonGrundy: 10:29am On May 02, 2020
Decline:
Hey guys, has anybody been able to get survey on prolific today? because my side dry since morning oooo no single survey. Finaly @chuksbaby thanks alot for the gesture. I made £5.55 just yesterday
No show here too cry
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Rawshal(m): 10:31am On May 02, 2020
I deleted my USA hold account yesterday and registered a German account. I have linked my PayPal to d deleted USa account b4. The German account had been verified but I couldn't link my PayPal. Can't I use my PayPal that was link to d deleted USa account on prolific anymore?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by RHARPHELLE99(m): 10:37am On May 02, 2020
chuksbaby:

download the notifier to alert you of studies

Chuksbaby abeg can i use one paypal email for 2 accounts?
My first account has been on hold after verifying everything including PayPal.
I just opened another one now and i have verified phone and email...
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by micson: 10:46am On May 02, 2020
teeboi77:
let's talk WhatsApp 0 8 0 5 2 4 0 5680
Just sent you a pm
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Valwezzy: 10:47am On May 02, 2020
Akube1z:

I tried it to. It is fake. I have registered for the third time. The second time I registered that is what happened to me to. But at the end they did not accept me.
I will continue registering on mturk until they accept me one day.

Ooh, I see.

Good luck in your endeavours
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by dojnr4real: 11:09am On May 02, 2020
micson:
Hello, i have 2 Nigerian mturk account i work with one and the other is up for sale anyone interested should make me an offer if its okay i will let it go. PM if interested.
Hello boss , kindly respond to my mail.
I am interested
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by MrCodeSolo: 11:23am On May 02, 2020
Windscribe VPN for pc naa correct plugin extension and works great with the latest Mozilla Firefox installed..easy to use..d free plan superb......to install = go Mozilla browser settings= click on add-on extension = a prompt search bar will appear then just type windscribe vpn..it will search for it automatically and click install...after installing, you will see a big lighten-up W icon on the Mozilla Firefox tool bar menu..sign up by clicking on it with your email and verify into it and enjoy. All nyt connection strong and I'm really enjoying dz latest free version...for Android users , check Google play store for windscribe vpn android version..but I never try am since I already don get turbo VPN mod cracked apk

2 Likes

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Jdangel: 11:29am On May 02, 2020
MrCodeSolo:
Windscribe VPN for pc naa correct plugin extension and works great with the latest Mozilla Firefox installed..easy to use..d free plan superb......to install = go Mozilla browser settings= click on add-on extension = a prompt search bar will appear then just type windscribe vpn..it will search for it automatically and click install...after installing, you will see a big lighten-up W icon on the Mozilla Firefox tool bar menu..sign up with an email and verify into it and enjoy. All nyt connection strong and I'm really enjoying dz latest free version...for Android users , check Google play store for windscribe vpn android version..but I never try am since I already don get turbo VPN mod cracked apk

Please I need turbo cracked VPN. Anybody please help
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by klassd(m): 11:36am On May 02, 2020
Dopenigga:
have you linked your PayPal to your account?

Yes sir
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by klassd(m): 11:36am On May 02, 2020
chuksbaby:

download the notifier to alert you of studies

From play store? Please can you share a screenshot of the app logo
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Millennialaku(m): 11:45am On May 02, 2020
Decline:
Please BOSS chuksbaby i urgently need your help, i register for mturk last night and i am yet to receive email from them, but this morning i try checking the site and they take me direct to this dashboard. What does this mean?
please sir how did you get SSIN for mturk cry cry cry cry
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Millennialaku(m): 11:47am On May 02, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

please boss I just register mine with Canada location and it doesn't show hold at all, hope that is okay? please for prolific notifier, do we have to open our data all time and when their is survey will it send a message or how
you later collect number from that site ?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by ChaseVibes(m): 11:49am On May 02, 2020
Abeg does anyone know any trick on how to register US Prolific without account being "On Hold"?? cry
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by OYENIYIJK: 11:50am On May 02, 2020
Millennialaku:

you later collect number from that site ?
ehn brother I don later buy am ooo. e pain me. but the main thing is how you go tell everything wey you dey do to get survey. I no get anything oooo
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Millennialaku(m): 11:54am On May 02, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

ehn brother I don later buy am ooo. e pain me. but the main thing is how you go tell everything wey you dey do to get survey. I no get anything oooo
you don fill that about you section ?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by xynerise: 11:56am On May 02, 2020
Done with the sign-up on Prolific.. I added my PayPal details and they said I will have to wait for 35 hours for review...WTF
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by bashiruhammed97(m): 11:56am On May 02, 2020
Kvngfrosh:
Trouble dey o
Whenever I create a new us profile on prolific, I clear the Cache and data of my browser, before I go to the prolific site but whenever I go to the account tab I see "on hold"
Abeg make una epp me it wasnt like dis when i set up my Canada Account.
I have wasted money on us numbers for dis stuff o
Even after verifying the phone number and Email,it will still show on hold
Or is this how us accounts are?
I created US,UK and Canada account non on hold... But never get any working number to verify.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by MrCodeSolo: 11:56am On May 02, 2020
Jdangel:

Please I need turbo cracked VPN. Anybody please help
https://moddroid.com/turbo-vpn.html
Always check and confirm your IP address location with www.whoer.net before logging into your survey sites.. if it doesn't correspond? Disconnect and click free server and try again...bcuz faster server feature in turbo VPN dey change location anyhow....wait ooo dz grindabuck.com stubborn ooo..dem don flag me off...dem site encryption no be here..I don try multiple times...anybody wey get access should pls try spill it here..

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by OYENIYIJK: 11:56am On May 02, 2020
Millennialaku:
you don fill that about you section ?
very well. it shows 100%.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by pakmoni(m): 12:07pm On May 02, 2020
bashiruhammed97:

I created US,UK and Canada account non on hold... But never get any working number to verify.
Abeg which vpn and browser you use?...

Phone or pc?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by ChaseVibes(m): 12:09pm On May 02, 2020
bashiruhammed97:

How did u create without being on hold pls?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by bashiruhammed97(m): 12:10pm On May 02, 2020
pakmoni:

Abeg which vpn and browser you use?...

Phone or pc?
VPN hub premium and duckduck go browser
I use phone
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by neyopumpn(m): 12:16pm On May 02, 2020
bashiruhammed97:

can you help create us, 0 8 0 6 1 1 1 2 8 9 2
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by viklegend(m): 12:27pm On May 02, 2020
bashiruhammed97:

Abeg Wats the trick to making sure it's not on hold oo... Or watsapp me let's negotiate for the US prolific
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by OYENIYIJK: 12:30pm On May 02, 2020
chuksbaby:

no o. .dont
Master does survey do come on Saturday? I'm getting headache of scrolling.

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (263)

My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. / Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.