Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,983 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home - Business (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home (260902 Views)

Tutorial -simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home / Post Covid-19: 5 Business Ideas You Should Start Working On / Life After COVID-19 : 5 Actions Your Business Can Take To Survive The Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (263) (Go Down)

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Youngtekkey(m): 5:24pm On May 02, 2020
Millennialaku:

no vex but i dey see "put your 8 digit uk account number here", abi make i just put naija own there like that
You can use PayPal instead, I'm using PayPal too

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by imbless: 5:30pm On May 02, 2020
chuksbaby:
Making Money With MTURK

Mturk is owned by amazon. Their surveys is one of the best with better pay
If your account can be approved, you will earn over $100 monthly.

The more your HITS increase, the more surveys come and you will be cashing out over $450 above then.

How Do I Get Approved on Mtuk

I applied some 6months back and was rejected, about 2months ago I got an email to participate. That was how I joined
Getting approved is kindly by luck this days. Sometimes you may apply and they approve you once, most times they decline and message you back again.

Reasons, I think is that people are flocking in too much.
Just go and try your luck and come back.

Bonus Site

Updated 16-04-2020
Another cool survey site that pays is Prolific.co - Click Here To Know How O Make Money With Prolific

You all need to check them out. a cool place to earn $25 monthly.
They accept only tier 1 countries at the moment.
Just download Any strong vpn and change ip to usa or uk and register
I currently use Turbo vpn for all this. It works well for me so far
You can go to play store and get for your mobile ,and google it if your using pc.

Update 23/4/20..
How to get free usa number to verify prolific or even get a usa whatsapp number for free.
Click Here

How To Make Money With Respondent Research Website
- Click Here
hello sir please can you send me the PayPal ebook and also the Facebook marketing ebook thanks a lot sir.pls ivI' already sent you a pm
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Valwezzy: 5:31pm On May 02, 2020
Youngeasy1:

USA and Canada account none on hold and not a single survey since Wednesday

Nawa o.
How you take get the number(s) to verify 'em?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by OYENIYIJK: 5:41pm On May 02, 2020
hello everyone, how are you doing.?. Firstly, I want to thank God for giving us chuksbaby. I want to re-thank Chucksbaby again. If you are stuck somewhere in this thing and one man just come from no where and said I just made £6, you will be oh God why my own con be like this grin grin
WELL don't give up, I also want to give up.
Though, I created like 7 accounts but today I created a new one - thanks to my phone I was accepted without seeing no holding.......
Well my news na say I get survey now - thanks to those that help me.
na big money e be ooooo, ask me? 0.12£ grin grin you laugh abi, well big money is coming.
please when anyone ask of help please render it. let's join HANDS together and make NIGERIA A BETTER PLACE

20 Likes

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by vaca1: 5:53pm On May 02, 2020
Offpoint:

I can help you build a website for a token
I want to get a name first
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Catalyst4real: 5:53pm On May 02, 2020
OYENIYIJK:
hello everyone, how are you doing.?. Firstly, I want to thank God for giving us chuksbaby. I want to re-thank Chucksbaby again. If you are stuck somewhere in this thing and one man just come from no where and said I just made £6, you will be oh God why my own con be like this grin grin
WELL don't give up, I also want to give up.
Though, I created like 7 accounts but today I created a new one - thanks to my phone I was accepted without seeing no holding.......
Well my news na say I get survey now - thanks to those that help me.
na big money e be ooooo, ask me? 0.12£ grin grin you laugh abi, well big money is coming.
please when anyone ask of help please render it. let's join HANDS together and make NIGERIA A BETTER PLACE
Thats the thing, people have come here to get free knowledge that should have cost them a lot.

But i have messaged several people to get their "About you". Even people i've put through in one thing or another. Some will not reply, some have told me they can't, or I'm disturbing them. Humans, fear humans!

2 Likes

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by ChaseVibes(m): 5:55pm On May 02, 2020
Youngtekkey:

It doesn't require much, Just a solid Uk VPN and maybe have a legit Uk number cos some of the surveys you will be required to do might involve you registering on some UK platforms but even without the UK no, you can still be doing some surveys that doesn't really require that especially all those low earning survey but make sure your VPN is strong abeg
Abeg where did u get ur UK number?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 02, 2020
Catalyst4real:

Thats the thing, people have come here to get free knowledge that should have cost them a lot.

But i have messaged several people to get their "About you". Even people i've put through in one thing or another. Some will not reply, some have told me they can't, or I'm disturbing them. Humans, fear humans!

true talk...

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Sammiel: 6:03pm On May 02, 2020
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 02, 2020
kellyjoesteve:
Please I once open Nigeria PayPal account that I'm not even interested in it again. My question is do I have to close it before opening this very new one they taught us here or should I just use my Eco bank Verve card to open the new one?

verve does not work.

u can open another paypal with d guide
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 02, 2020
I'm stuck at getting a US number. I already have the VPN set on USA
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by vaca1: 6:20pm On May 02, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

your vpn no stop
you verify email immediately.
number immediately. all the questions you answer everything in one time. but mine na Canada. I created almost 7 account s
PayPal inclusive?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Lorlahlizzy(f): 6:26pm On May 02, 2020
imbless:
Lorlahlizzy pls help and send me the ebook on Lesotho paypPa biko. I've pm u already
okay
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by vaca1: 6:33pm On May 02, 2020
Youngtekkey:

It doesn't require much, Just a solid Uk VPN and maybe have a legit Uk number cos some of the surveys you will be required to do might involve you registering on some UK platforms but even without the UK no, you can still be doing some surveys that doesn't really require that especially all those low earning survey but make sure your VPN is strong abeg
which vpn do you recommend?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by A50boner: 6:50pm On May 02, 2020
Catalyst4real:

no be lie bro
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by imbless: 6:50pm On May 02, 2020
Lorlahlizzy:

okay
thanks a lot I'm waiting
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by dojnr4real: 6:55pm On May 02, 2020
mythy70, please, hit me up via mail...very urgent boss
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Akube1z: 6:57pm On May 02, 2020
chuksbaby:

verve does not work.

I opened a Nigerian PayPal account.
Should I open the Lesotho PayPal account. Which PayPal account am I save with
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by OYENIYIJK: 7:01pm On May 02, 2020
vaca1:
PayPal inclusive?
not immediately you register you go add PayPal.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by OYENIYIJK: 7:03pm On May 02, 2020
Catalyst4real:

sorry bro
no be everybody go welcome you. some people might not be in a good mood when contact them or they may also be facing something. drop your question here people go answer am
Bottoms up
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by dplores(m): 7:05pm On May 02, 2020
Youngtekkey:

YOu can withdraw through Paypal or your bank account, just google your bank sort code and input it where it is needed together with you bank account.
This is the survey i just completed some minutes ago on ohmydosh

Bro did you get UK number from?

Just registered and I found £1

I used express VPN premium

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 02, 2020
Youngtekkey:
SOmE of you people should try this ohmygosh site too na. I opened yesterday and i have £5.06 already, since prolific no be everytime, tho na only those 0.75 surveys i dey do, all those big money survey i can't do them, £10 is the minimum withdrawal and you can even withdraw directly to your bank account. I know chuksbaby will still give us more tricks and tutorial on it, but you can check it out in the main time too
Bro, have you been able to successfully withdraw from ohmydosh?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Ayo199(m): 7:32pm On May 02, 2020
OYENIYIJK:
those of you fighting for number, you better buy it afterall you don't have the knowledge of it. I was also doing like that but today me I buy Canada number oooo . I no fit wait for manna to fall anymore grin grin
chuksbaby don do im own
Baba congrats you self don dey smile now..me I neva still see any survey sha..I don't refresh tire..
what VPN do you make use of?
can we chat on whatsapp bro
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by OYENIYIJK: 7:36pm On May 02, 2020
Ayo199:

Baba congrats you self don dey smile now..me I neva still see any survey sha..I don't refresh tire..
what VPN do you make use of?
can we chat on whatsapp bro
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by mythy70(m): 7:44pm On May 02, 2020
dojnr4real:
mythy70, please, hit me up via mail...very urgent boss

I just sent you a mail
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Offpoint: 7:49pm On May 02, 2020
vaca1:
I want to get a name first
Have you thought of any name and niche?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by bashiruhammed97(m): 7:51pm On May 02, 2020
Catalyst4real:

Lemme give you a hint
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Timmzycul11: 8:01pm On May 02, 2020
Lorlahlizzy:
okay
Bro i send you email, abeg help me with the paypay pdf too. Thanks
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by vaca1: 8:03pm On May 02, 2020
Offpoint:

Have you thought of any name and niche?
p
I have 3k job vacancy page on Facebook already
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Onlinebar: 8:19pm On May 02, 2020
bashiruhammed97:

Lemme give you a hint
Post your hint here make everyone learn

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Offpoint: 8:19pm On May 02, 2020
vaca1:
p I have 3k job vacancy page on Facebook already
Okay. You want to carve your domain from there right? Domain name is not that expensive, you can get .com with just N3500 per year.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Caleycash(m): 8:28pm On May 02, 2020
chuksbaby:

verve does not work.

Bro may God bless you so much... please can i use a visa card I've used previously to verify a Nigerian PayPal to verify the Lesotho own?, thanks a lot and may all your heart desires in life come to fulfilment

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (263)

Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) / Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.