Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home - Business (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home (254620 Views)

Tutorial -simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home / Post Covid-19: 5 Business Ideas You Should Start Working On / Life After COVID-19 : 5 Actions Your Business Can Take To Survive The Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (263) (Go Down)

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 02, 2020
dojnr4real:
Hello boss , kindly respond to my mail.
I am interested

There is nothing like Nigerian Mturk account. Nigerian is not even allowed to partake, its usa account we use to by pass things

Don't Be deceived ....

2 Likes

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by TerryMcGinis(m): 2:28pm On May 02, 2020
Decline:
Please BOSS chuksbaby i urgently need your help, i register for mturk last night and i am yet to receive email from them, but this morning i try checking the site and they take me direct to this dashboard. What does this mean?
bro how did you manage to do it please
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Millennialaku(m): 2:29pm On May 02, 2020
Joecristiano7:

Bro abeg how u take get Us number for ur prolific abeg... I don try freetone tire
i bought from dingtone
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by TerryMcGinis(m): 2:38pm On May 02, 2020
chuksbaby:

There is nothing like Nigerian Mturk account. Nigerian is not even allowed to partake, its usa account we use to by pass things

Don't Be deceived ....
boss... Biko that how to open PayPal account you haven't answered my call pls ekiyojolucky@gmail.com.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by dplores(m): 2:41pm On May 02, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

your vpn no stop
you verify email immediately.
number immediately. all the questions you answer everything in one time. but mine na Canada. I created almost 7 account s

Same done but with turbo V P N, N ord V P N and v yper or so. 12 or more account created all on hold before I port to r espondent
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Ayo199(m): 2:42pm On May 02, 2020
Joecristiano7:

Yeah did dat, but I can't make payments on the app with my verve card embarassed
if you have any other card you can use it even if there is no money on it..the trial is free
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Christie171(f): 2:43pm On May 02, 2020
dojnr4real:
your 'about you needs serious work'
Send me Pm
Can your 'About You' that has been updated and saved be edited!
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by OYENIYIJK: 2:45pm On May 02, 2020
dplores:

Same done but with turbo V P N, N ord V P N and v yper or so. 12 or more account created all on hold before I port to r espondent
have you get any money on respondent?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Kvngfrosh(m): 2:46pm On May 02, 2020
Message me on Whatsapp for your us Number to verify prolific.
I'll provide you with d Us Number and I'll give you d otp sent instantly no stories
Us number only.
Just 300 Naira only
Contact me on WhatsApp 09010810814
Or /2349010810814.

First 5 People will pay 200 naira grin
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Ayo199(m): 2:46pm On May 02, 2020
MrCodeSolo:
https://moddroid.com/turbo-vpn.html
Always check and confirm your IP address location with www.whoer.net before logging into your survey sites.. if it doesn't correspond? Disconnect and click free server and try again...bcuz faster server feature in turbo VPN dey change location anyhow....wait ooo dz grindabuck.com stubborn ooo..dem don flag me off...dem site encryption no be here..I don try multiple times...anybody wey get access should pls try spill it here..
what do you mean by correspond here..the Country must be the same on location and on VPN or the IP address?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Kvngfrosh(m): 2:50pm On May 02, 2020
ChaseVibes:
Abeg does anyone know any trick on how to register US Prolific without account being "On Hold"?? cry
i do enter dm
Check Signature for contact.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by microlincoln: 2:53pm On May 02, 2020
Millennialaku:

that means i gats screenshot my "about you" send for you
Please I need too
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by bashiruhammed97(m): 2:56pm On May 02, 2020
viklegend:

Abeg Wats the trick to making sure it's not on hold oo... Or watsapp me let's negotiate for the US prolific
Clear your browser cache and connect your VPN..
Use foreign name and make it correspond to the email you want to use..
Crrate the account and verify the mail...
That's it..
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by kellyjoesteve: 3:04pm On May 02, 2020
chuksbaby:

Don't Be deceived ....
Please I once open Nigeria PayPal account that I'm not even interested in it again. My question is do I have to close it before opening this very new one they taught us here or should I just use my Eco bank Verve card to open the new one?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Professurr(m): 3:13pm On May 02, 2020
Telos app is the solution to getting US number
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Millennialaku(m): 3:15pm On May 02, 2020
chuksbaby:

Don't Be deceived ....
boss how do we get ssin for mturk
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by teeboi77: 3:16pm On May 02, 2020
dojnr4real:
your 'about you needs serious work'
Send me Pm

bros I need help too with my About you just one survey of .0.20 since Wednesday.can you help me too?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by rawe45: 3:18pm On May 02, 2020
xynerise:

I have tried both sites you gave for US numbers but I guess we have cheetahs among us. They have all been used.

Need a help, pls.

I just downloaded pingme and subbed for $2. Thank God account is not on hold this time
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Youngeasy1: 3:19pm On May 02, 2020
Catalyst4real:
I'm just trying to be strong but this lack of survey is depressing. I've been here since day one. Now page 75
£0.0 with a cup that wont shift

Very very depressing bro.. Same thing here
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by A50boner: 3:19pm On May 02, 2020
Functionoftime:

Survey no dry ooo. I have done 7 today and 4 approved already
did you use USA name for prolific or Nigerian name
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by rawe45: 3:25pm On May 02, 2020
Functionoftime:

Survey no dry ooo. I have done 7 today and 4 approved already

please borrow me your 'about yoi'
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Valwezzy: 3:27pm On May 02, 2020
Catalyst4real:
I'm just trying to be strong but this lack of survey is depressing. I've been here since day one. Now page 75
£0.0 with a cup that wont shift

You're not alone, I've created more than three accounts but none has gone past the ON HOLD Status.
I have even written to their support four days ago but no show.

I'll try and create one more account and see how it goes
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by dojnr4real: 3:28pm On May 02, 2020
chuksbaby:

Don't Be deceived ....
wow, boss thanks alot
grateful sir
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by dojnr4real: 3:28pm On May 02, 2020
Valwezzy:

You're not alone, I've created more than three accounts but none has gone past the ON HOLD Status.

change ur vpn

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Youngtekkey(m): 3:28pm On May 02, 2020
SOmE of you people should try this ohmygosh site too na. I opened yesterday and i have £5.06 already, since prolific no be everytime, tho na only those 0.75 surveys i dey do, all those big money survey i can't do them, £10 is the minimum withdrawal and you can even withdraw directly to your bank account. I know chuksbaby will still give us more tricks and tutorial on it, but you can check it out in the main time too

5 Likes

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Catalyst4real: 3:29pm On May 02, 2020
Valwezzy:

There are times when i wished my account was on hold. At least that will be an explanation for the lack of survey.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by MrCodeSolo: 3:31pm On May 02, 2020
Ayo199:

what do you mean by correspond here..the Country must be the same on location and on VPN or the IP address?
we are both saying d same thing oga...those that use turbo VPN understood what I posted ..turbo is not straight forward...when on faster server function slide
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Mrsoftwork(m): 3:31pm On May 02, 2020
chuksbaby:

Don't Be deceived ....

How do i go about promotion on warrior plus, i already tried your methods of promotion on twitter. Please help me with products selection and marketing those products.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by ujlatino(m): 3:33pm On May 02, 2020
Youngtekkey:
SOmE of you people should try this ohmygosh site too na. I opened yesterday and i have £5.06 already, since prolific no be everytime, tho na only those 0.75 surveys i dey do, all those big money survey i can't do them, £10 is the minimum withdrawal and you can even withdraw directly to your bank account. I know chuksbaby will still give us more tricks and tutorial on it, but you can check it out in the main time too
Wat are d requirements to register?

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Valwezzy: 3:36pm On May 02, 2020
dojnr4real:
change ur vpn

Done that, and ohh, I just downloaded my fourth VPN, i hope it works this time.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Valwezzy: 3:37pm On May 02, 2020
Catalyst4real:

There are times when i wished my account was on hold. At least that will be an explanation for the lack of a survey.

Wait, your account isn't on hold and you haven't gotten survey yet?

Nawa oooo
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by teeboi77: 3:39pm On May 02, 2020
Valwezzy:

Wait, your account isn't on hold and you haven't gotten survey yet?

Nawa oooo

Same here since Wednesday account is not on hold and no studies

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (263)

My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. / Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.