Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

My Experience Dating This Lady Some Years Ago. (PHOTO) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience Dating This Lady Some Years Ago. (PHOTO) (3004 Views)

My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe / My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. / A Girl And Her Father Go Nude To Recreate Photo They Took Years Ago(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience Dating This Lady Some Years Ago. (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 15, 2020
Some years ago I was dating this lady. This lady was too good. For good 8 months, This lady didn’t not for once even try to get me angry. She was so understanding, communicate heart to heart, forgiving and supportive. She would text me first before she calls. She would look at me and know what I yearn for. Oh my Angie!!!

I remember one night I knelt down in front of her and begged her to reveal her true self to me. I pleaded with her to be free and not pretend but it turned out she was real. She was not pretending.

Then one day, one unfaithful day, cry Angie ealked up to me and smiled and said, bro........................!!!!

That was how I lost her. Angie, where ever you are, I want you to know that me gan I don’t understand this cheating of a thing. How can a responsible man fvck in the morning and fvck another lady in the evening? angry Are you normal?

Re: My Experience Dating This Lady Some Years Ago. (PHOTO) by Tundenoni(m): 8:51pm On Apr 15, 2020
Can you lalastically tell me that you're not mad?

8 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating This Lady Some Years Ago. (PHOTO) by Eminya(f): 8:52pm On Apr 15, 2020
What? Are you ok?
Re: My Experience Dating This Lady Some Years Ago. (PHOTO) by CoronaVirusPro: 8:53pm On Apr 15, 2020
What's the name of the Nollywood home video
Re: My Experience Dating This Lady Some Years Ago. (PHOTO) by mofeoluwadassah: 8:54pm On Apr 15, 2020
This post get as E be sha but i no go talk smiley
Re: My Experience Dating This Lady Some Years Ago. (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 15, 2020
Eminya:
What? Are you ok?
im not fine o. You have not heard what is going on? Buhari wore slippers to address Nigerians.
Re: My Experience Dating This Lady Some Years Ago. (PHOTO) by CallMeGrace(f): 9:25pm On Apr 15, 2020
Wait a min..I don't understand you
Re: My Experience Dating This Lady Some Years Ago. (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 15, 2020
Op want me to swear for him
But I won't angry
Re: My Experience Dating This Lady Some Years Ago. (PHOTO) by olowolayemoh: 9:48pm On Apr 15, 2020
Thunder � fire you dia, werey... scammer...I wound not know why you guys just decieve people to click on your headline....Bleep u once again op
Re: My Experience Dating This Lady Some Years Ago. (PHOTO) by boss1310(m): 8:38am On Apr 16, 2020
This guy you are trying really hard to live up to your moniker but I have to say this post and the comments so far got me laughing and we need distractions like these in our society now

(1) (Reply)

What's The Greatest Gift That Someone Can Give You / She Needed My Dic For Her Ass For some Secs And I gave Her (with Photos) / Police Officer Caught Having Sex With Messenger Girl (watch Video Here)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.