Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) (58554 Views)

Abia Native Doctors With Panties, Pictures In Forest Caught By Youths (Photos) / 2 Businessmen Shot Dead In Nkpor, Anambra (Photos) / Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) by Inteltower: 12:06pm On Apr 16, 2020
edoboy74:
As we have , vikings and eiye I also want us to have an opposition against the police force, I’m not an internet free lancer or someone they can oppress but trust me I am ready to join such group to correct the Nigerian police, it’s high time they know their responsibilities and duties instead of oppressing the youths

Morally and on a norms internet fraud is bad but this same white people extorted us more than we can ever extort then and became what they are today, that is what we should fight against not killing our selves, enslaving ourselves to them, this is payback time and it’s not enough payback to get back what they took from us,,, free these boys and let them claim their right

drop your number.. so that I add you up to an uprising movement
Re: Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 16, 2020
Heheh, this is a good step, how I wish the cultist and robbers and all this social media writers wet dey always attack celebrities can come out and protest to aso rock. And Chase out this useless leaders

The fact is that I am not longer praying for Nigeria bceuase 9ja won't be good again, I swear, the only thing in this country is my bro my sis hustle and make money,and live your life to nobody cares o weda you eat or not. Na wen you die Dem go come dey remember how you dey active for church
Re: Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) by wisdomiskey(m): 12:25pm On Apr 16, 2020
Bevista:
The whole lockdown crap defies every logic.

The hove locks everyone down because they claim they want to save our lives from whatever phony virus, yet the lives lost directly lost from the lockdown is way higher than the lives lost from the nonsense virus. And btw, there's no medical evidence that those claimed to have died from the virus did actually die because of the virus. These could've been folks with other underlying conditions that led to their death.

Imagine someone who is a heavy smoker and then test positive for malaria parasite. Should that person die, can you tell me exactly what killed him?

Do we have the data for[i] excess mortality rate [/i] No, we don't. For the data that I've seen for a number of European countries, the overall number of deaths during these so called pandemic is not more than their statiscal monthly average.

The governments implementing lockdown don't do so because they care about you. Some have simply had a carte blanche subhead to loot funds. Some are simply playing to the gallery while others are simply following their western masters.

The lockdown is a fvckin farce. The mor*ns need to allow folks go back to their private hustle. I won't even bother anyone in here with my opinion about the conspiracies flying around. Just lift the fvckin lockdown else a much bigger social crisis is coming.

What the fvck you shut down the entire economic system because of 10 deaths...just because of the fear mongering from mainstream media. You know how many people die from malaria each year in this country? More than 50,000 ( according to WHO) yet we still get on with our lives.
---
We’ve limited your movements.
We’ve limited you ability to engage in commerce.
We’ve made you dependant on government for food.
Time to limit your speech

You've said it all my guy.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) by Chigold101(m): 12:40pm On Apr 16, 2020
chatinent:
I feel the painment of the aggrieved Youthdom; the police must have overstepped their partition.
three boys died in one day...

When Anambra has just one Coronavirus case...
Guys are angry over here
Re: Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 12:52pm On Apr 16, 2020
Acidosis:

Fixed.

I had to fix your rusty brain and ensured I replace Jesus with Satan because that name is not meant for you. Jesus can never answer your prayers. Only Satan can.
e pain am. I give am one very brutal uppercut, remove 2 of him front teeth and scatter him brain with heavy punches to format his brain grin grin tongue
Re: Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) by slysteel: 1:19pm On Apr 16, 2020
They should have used a very good raw acid.
Re: Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) by Bryan88(m): 1:23pm On Apr 16, 2020
hotmediatv:
Some policemen were left running for their lives after being attacked by angry youths in Nkpor, over the killing of a young man in an unprovoked encounter earlier today.

Videos shared online earlier, showed youths marching down to a police station before an attack was launched on some police officers.

Anambra Police Command spokesperson, Mr Haruna Mohamed confirmed that some members of a police patrol team were attacked by the youths. He said an unprovoked attack was launched against a Police patrol team, with a substance suspected to be acid.

Haruna further told newsmen that “efforts are ongoing to restore sanity in the area”.
HABA!!! ACID NA LONG THING NA...NA GUNS DEM FOR CARRY GO THE POLICE STATION AND SHOOT ALL OF THEM...EVIL SET OF PEOPLE
Re: Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) by ugohenry2019(m): 1:38pm On Apr 16, 2020
anarchy in the south can be curtailed but anarchy in the north could be disastrous ....that's why they are. doing everything ...channeling the nations wealth. to the north..
Re: Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) by Ahmed234sokoto: 1:44pm On Apr 16, 2020
sirblend:
On one thread I was insulted because I posted about the lockdown leading to anarchy, I was insulted by the so called patriotic Nigerians.

MELINDA GATES raised her concern about Africa, she was also insulted by a lot of Nigerians.
The event are playing out gradually:
Everyone crying of hunger.
Armed security men shooting and killing innocent people.
Hoodlums robbing and threatening peoples life.(ONE MILLION BOYS)
Hoodlums stealing palliative meant for the community.
Government officials using this opportunity as an advantage to loot the nation....
People attacking security operatives

I SMELL ANARCHY.

You are such a terrible idiot. In your wildest dream,you think that,the white supremist will care about a black man and Africa. I'm sure you are one of those fools that voted this administration.
Re: Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) by Hargbo(m): 1:59pm On Apr 16, 2020
The Title should have been SARS Attacked with acid....
Re: Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) by Bobbyfreshhh: 2:14pm On Apr 16, 2020
Makanakico:
Ipob terrorists, na Dem, they are the real terrorists but you will see them calling other people terrorists.
No job would take me to igbo state, no job in the world. They are dirty pigs with no sense of hygiene and are mean as hell. Spits.

Will you shut that cesspit you call a mouth, we don't need to come over to the east we can come to the slum you call your state and comfortably employ you and your wretched family members.

.from your comment I can see you are from the land of terrorism. so which of the terrorist groups are you part of Bandits, book haram ,ansaru,shitte,Fulani herdsmen
Re: Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) by Bobbyfreshhh: 2:20pm On Apr 16, 2020
Simplyleo:

Mynd44 lalasticlala

You can cry and hit your head all you want but the guy is damn right.

Ohhh from your comment I can see you are from the land of terroris ts ....

So which are you part off

Fulani herdsmen
Ansaru cell
Bandits
Boko haram
Iswap

Or are you in the main block I mean the one operated from Aso rock
Re: Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) by Ayomiposi001: 3:24pm On Apr 16, 2020
Punchline33:
Na wa. The policeman who fired the shot should be brought to face justice. The youths who attacked the innocent policemen elsewhere should be arrested too. When people justify lawlessness it brings anarchy. Young people should learn to obey constituted authority. That is how to have a sane society.
just like our president abi?
Re: Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) by mechanics(m): 3:44pm On Apr 16, 2020
They should know vengeance is not the best.
Re: Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) by Legendguru: 4:37pm On Apr 16, 2020
Oh
Re: Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) by Ezmans: 7:27pm On Apr 16, 2020
chatinent:
I feel the painment of the aggrieved Youthdom; the police must have overstepped their partition.
Igbo no de laugh
Re: Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) by Talkingoil(m): 7:37pm On Apr 16, 2020
RiyadhGoddess:
Oh my Nkpor why na
Are you from nkpor
Re: Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 11:06pm On Apr 16, 2020
Talkingoil:

Are you from nkpor

No but I'm in love with the town...
Re: Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) by Xtvafrica: 4:09am On Apr 17, 2020
Problems everywhere. The Police may end up killing more people than the virus in Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qL8lJXBaBlw
Re: Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) by Chiemecharles7: 6:29am On Apr 17, 2020
Nigeria is a useless country I have said it several times and I will keep saying it. how can a police charged with the responsibilities to protect lives and properties of the citizens turn the the problem the citizens are facing?isn't the total lockdown made compulsory by the Mr president enough even without assistance from the federal govt(even though we know about all the money giving to the federal govt for it's citizens yet they came up with stupid stories that fire burnt 700000billion naira knowing full well that we are not stupid to believe such lies) yet the stupid police men keep on killing Nigerian citizens making their family to enter into a life of agony.... Nigeria why why why? is Nigeria not ready to make a U-turn from its sinful act?
Re: Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) by Abdbaba: 8:55am On Apr 17, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjMx1QhEjM0

I'm a YouTuber and I teach people how to create 3d and 2d animation. If you're a fast learner you can do this before the lockdown is over.

Chat me up:
https:///2349023224596?text=Hello%20there!%20Please%20I'm%20interested%20in%20learning%203D%20and%202D%20animation.
Re: Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 18, 2020
Bevista:
The whole lockdown crap defies every logic.

They have locked everyone down because they claim they want to save our lives from whatever phony virus, yet the lives lost directly from the lockdown is way higher than the lives lost from the nonsense virus. And btw, there's no medical evidence that those claimed to have died from the virus did actually die because of the virus. These could've been folks with other underlying medical conditions that led to their death.

Imagine someone who is a heavy smoker and then test positive for malaria parasite. Should that person die, can you tell me exactly what killed him?

Do we have the data for excess mortality rate? No, we don't. For the data that I've seen for a number of European countries, the overall number of deaths during these so called pandemic is not more than their statiscal monthly average.

The governments implementing lockdown don't do so because they care about you. Some have simply had a carte blanche subhead to loot funds. Some are simply playing to the gallery while others are simply following their western masters.

The lockdown is a fvckin farce. The mor*ns need to allow folks go back to their private hustle. I won't even bother anyone in here with my opinion about the conspiracies flying around. Just lift the fvckin lockdown else a much bigger social crisis is coming.

What the fvck you shut down the entire economic system because of 10 deaths...just because of the fear mongering from mainstream media. You know how many people die from malaria each year in this country? More than 50,000 ( according to WHO) yet we still get on with our lives.
---
We’ve limited your movements.
We’ve limited you ability to engage in commerce.
We’ve made you dependant on government for food.
Time to limit your speech
There is no scientific or mathematical proof that shows lockdown slows the spread of a contagious disease.

If the is such a disease it would live in the body of an infected person so how exactly do you expect that the disease would disappear just because you make everyone sit at home?

Carriers will continue to infect other whether they are at home or not.
It is illogical
Re: Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) by airminem(f): 3:12pm On May 07, 2021
sirblend:
On one thread I was insulted because I posted about the lockdown leading to anarchy, I was insulted by the so called patriotic Nigerians.

MELINDA GATES raised her concern about Africa, she was also insulted by a lot of Nigerians.
The event are playing out gradually:
Everyone crying of hunger.
Armed security men shooting and killing innocent people.
Hoodlums robbing and threatening peoples life.(ONE MILLION BOYS)
Hoodlums stealing palliative meant for the community.
Government officials using this opportunity as an advantage to loot the nation....
People attacking security operatives

I SMELL ANARCHY.
Sadly the reality of today.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) / EFCC Raids Club 360 Ibadan. Many Arrested and Others Injured / Man Ties Lady’s Braids In A Bus For Refusing To Give Him Her Phone Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.