Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Her Legs Get Tired While Walking On Coaltar. Why? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Her Legs Get Tired While Walking On Coaltar. Why? (1149 Views)

What Is The Food You Can Eat Everyday And Never Get Tired of? / 12 Types Of Guests We All Get Tired Of In Our Homes / My In-laws Are Making Me Get Tired OF MY Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Legs Get Tired While Walking On Coaltar. Why? by Casemiro(m): 9:47pm On Apr 15, 2020
So I and this lady decided to have an evening stroll and to my surprise she walked on the path (sand) rather than on the main tared road.

I asked and she says she doesn't feel comfortable on the tared road.

That it makes feel like it is sucking under her legs, like a magnet forcing her and sucking her blood, making her feel like falling and unconscious.

But if she walks on normal sand or road she feels comfortable.

This is not the first time and I'm wondering what could be the cause.

Any idea please
Re: Her Legs Get Tired While Walking On Coaltar. Why? by crackkhaus: 9:52pm On Apr 15, 2020
Next time, plese check if the sole of her footwear has filed completely.

If the sole is still intact, then it's like they use sand to swear for her.

5 Likes

Re: Her Legs Get Tired While Walking On Coaltar. Why? by IamNotWariz: 9:55pm On Apr 15, 2020
Tamarac boy meets Tamarac girl...

2 Likes

Re: Her Legs Get Tired While Walking On Coaltar. Why? by Casemiro(m): 10:13pm On Apr 15, 2020
crackkhaus:
Next time, plese check if the sole of her footwear has filed completely.

If the sole is still intact, then it's like they use sand to swear for her.

really....

Not actually sand, but a path that isn't paved with tar.

Was thinking there's a medical condition attached to it
Re: Her Legs Get Tired While Walking On Coaltar. Why? by lilmax(m): 10:16pm On Apr 15, 2020
Why don't you watch what it does to her...

Like, just stand there and watch this mystery
Re: Her Legs Get Tired While Walking On Coaltar. Why? by Saintmary(f): 10:25pm On Apr 15, 2020
Casemiro:
So I and this lady decided to have an evening stroll and to my surprise she walked on the path (sand) rather than on the main tared road.

I asked and she says she doesn't feel comfortable on the tared road.

That it makes feel like it is sucking under her legs, like a magnet forcing her and sucking her blood, making her feel like falling and unconscious.

But if she walks on normal sand or road she feels comfortable.

This is not the first time and I'm wondering what could be the cause.

Any idea please
Ancient people don't like modern things
If you know you know

Re: Her Legs Get Tired While Walking On Coaltar. Why? by internationalman(m): 10:33pm On Apr 15, 2020
Stop walking on the tarred road for dangote sake...

Egugun will not hear word now oh??
Re: Her Legs Get Tired While Walking On Coaltar. Why? by Casemiro(m): 11:20pm On Apr 15, 2020
Saintmary:
Ancient people don't like modern things If you know you know
lol..

What are you implying
Re: Her Legs Get Tired While Walking On Coaltar. Why? by chii8(f): 11:29pm On Apr 15, 2020
Nothing medical here....
Re: Her Legs Get Tired While Walking On Coaltar. Why? by Davland(m): 12:09am On Apr 16, 2020
Saintmary:

Ancient people don't like modern things
If you know you know

Badt guy grin grin
Re: Her Legs Get Tired While Walking On Coaltar. Why? by crackkhaus: 2:42am On Apr 16, 2020
Casemiro:

really....

Not actually sand, but a path that isn't paved with tar.

Was thinking there's a medical condition attached to it
Okay then, since it's just asphalt tar she can't walk on but she's fine walking on concrete, sand, tiles, interlocked stones, marble, etc.. then they use asphalt to curse her.

It's spiritual.
Re: Her Legs Get Tired While Walking On Coaltar. Why? by Casemiro(m): 7:56am On Apr 16, 2020
crackkhaus:

Okay then, since it's just asphalt tar she can't walk on but she's fine walking on concrete, sand, tiles, interlocked stones, marble, etc.. then they use asphalt to curse her.

It's spiritual.

lol...

it would have seemed logical if she hates walking on sand or any of the four elements like water, fire or air because it seems more spiritual than asphalt.

Or has the gods upgraded?
Re: Her Legs Get Tired While Walking On Coaltar. Why? by Casemiro(m): 7:57am On Apr 16, 2020
chii8:
Nothing medical here....

Do you think it's spiritual
Re: Her Legs Get Tired While Walking On Coaltar. Why? by Aurelius1(m): 8:35am On Apr 16, 2020
Walking on tarred roads and gravel tend to have a therapeutic effect on the body. Normally, this effect is mostly beneficial. Chinese people say it detoxifies the body. So I wonder why your friend is complaining.

1 Like

Re: Her Legs Get Tired While Walking On Coaltar. Why? by chii8(f): 12:06pm On Apr 16, 2020
Casemiro:

Do you think it's spiritual

Probably,her skin is sensitive to the tar
Re: Her Legs Get Tired While Walking On Coaltar. Why? by Perra: 1:21pm On Apr 16, 2020
Me, I'm just here to learn that it is Coaltar, and not corotar undecided grin

1 Like

Re: Her Legs Get Tired While Walking On Coaltar. Why? by Perra: 1:22pm On Apr 16, 2020
Oh and my answer? : in her former life, she was killed in a coronary road undecided.
Re: Her Legs Get Tired While Walking On Coaltar. Why? by spongeisback: 1:32pm On Apr 16, 2020
Good for you, you can easily relocate to the village without her complaining.

1 Like

Re: Her Legs Get Tired While Walking On Coaltar. Why? by crackkhaus: 3:02pm On Apr 16, 2020
Casemiro:

lol...

it would have seemed logical if she hates walking on sand or any of the four elements like water, fire or air because it seems more spiritual than asphalt.

Or has the gods upgraded?
Quite possibly.

Afterall, the basic elemental component of asphalt is carbon which occurs naturally, just like water or air. grin

2 Likes

Re: Her Legs Get Tired While Walking On Coaltar. Why? by crackkhaus: 3:04pm On Apr 16, 2020
chii8:

Probably,her skin is sensitive to the tar
Please explain further grin

2 Likes

Re: Her Legs Get Tired While Walking On Coaltar. Why? by Casemiro(m): 8:29pm On Apr 16, 2020
crackkhaus:

Quite possibly.

Afterall, the basic elemental component of asphalt is carbon which occurs naturally, just like water or air. grin

grin

1 Like

Re: Her Legs Get Tired While Walking On Coaltar. Why? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 16, 2020
Casemiro:

grin

Is she fat?

(1) (Reply)

Deleted / Round Neck Available For #1300 / My Siblings And My Father's Property...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.