Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN (55150 Views)

Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) / Lockdown: FG Gives N20,000 To Poor Households In FCT / Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by Augustenite(m): 11:55am On Apr 16, 2020
Mrshape:
They want to make him look as if he his the saviour, they all planed what they are doing.

If you want to be a saviour from your billions share it to Nigerian using BVN, the banjs won't object,
FG will also share too,
Who no like better thing
Aba boys are always bereaved at the mention of Tinubu as if his the problem of Abia state. Always sad

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by cerpvad(m): 11:57am On Apr 16, 2020
The question is how do you verify BVN belonging to dead people. If money is sent to their accounts, are you expecting they will receive credit alerts in their graves?
Cosbyrich:

That would be sorted out.The CBN said there are about 300,000 abandoned bank accounts.
The BVN system already has 40 million registered.Imagine the money even getting to 30 million or more,the Govt will be praised and very much appreciated than what they are currently doing. They are just wasting money.It is not getting to the people but the same corrupt politicians and their cronies.
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by Mrshape: 11:58am On Apr 16, 2020
Augustenite:

Aba boys are always bereaved at the mention of Tinubu as if his the problem of Abia state. Always sad
Lol why do people hate Igbo's like this?
I am not an Igbo person o.
That was just a normal niaraland clap back
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by cherriton12: 11:59am On Apr 16, 2020
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by Joshforeal: 12:21pm On Apr 16, 2020
Mrshape:

Their motive is already generating result. Think!
You dey mind am. Most Nigerians are truly very gullible

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by ledaman: 12:22pm On Apr 16, 2020
Jflex07:
So did Tinubu do it?
he has given his own donations.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by mascot87(m): 12:31pm On Apr 16, 2020
Chekwume16:
I asked if buhari was not saying better things. So what went wrong. In the history of this country politicians have always appeared sane before elections. So spare me that. It can't move me again.

What better alternative do you have? Present the person and let is run a diagnostic check
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by Jostoman: 12:32pm On Apr 16, 2020
Tinubu is beginning to sense the calamity that is going to befall APC come 2023

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by Tosin17(m): 12:37pm On Apr 16, 2020
[ has he not given enough already? Is he the government? He should start sharing money in bullion van in his compound so he can be infected with covid19? Sentiment will not kill some people.

quote author=donbachi post=88488227]Make i hear word..imagine if him carry those bullion vans enter him compound dis critical period and keep his gate wide open..make people dey enter,dey go back home with 10k each..him know how many lives him go change?.but because no be election time.[/quote]
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by maasoap(m): 1:10pm On Apr 16, 2020
Mrshape:
They want to make him look as if he his the saviour, they all planed what they are doing.

If you want to be a saviour from your billions share it to Nigerian using BVN, the banks won't object,
FG will also share too,
Who no like better thing
Mrshape:

You're annoying and irritating. I just want you to know that.
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by maasoap(m): 1:13pm On Apr 16, 2020
StrikeBack:
Foolish fool.

Always late to the party.

This is the idiot they want to repackage and refurbish for 2023

We are waiting

That fool and idiot is better than your father in terms of wisdom, contribution, exposure, knowledge, relevancy and popularity. I ask you, who your papa be?
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by Mrshape: 1:13pm On Apr 16, 2020
maasoap:

You're annoying and irritating. I just want you to know that.
Thanks,
But I was just catching fun.
You taking life too serious
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by maasoap(m): 1:18pm On Apr 16, 2020
Mrshape:

Thanks,
But I was just catching fun.
You taking life too serious

Didn't you? You made your comment but still came back to quote someone who posted after you. How do we qualify such behaviour? Catching fun? No at all
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by excel101(m): 1:47pm On Apr 16, 2020
mascot87:
This man would make a good president believe you me. Sentiment apart cool
You have started again, abi. This was how Bubu promised Nigerians $1=#1, pump price to be #40. Today a $1=#450.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by Cosbyrich: 2:02pm On Apr 16, 2020
cerpvad:
The question is how do you verify BVN belonging to dead people. If money is sent to their accounts, are you expecting they will receive credit alerts in their graves?

The way CBN got to know that there are 300,000 abandoned bank accounts..
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by Amanda4life: 2:13pm On Apr 16, 2020
APC HAS Failed

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by luluman: 2:28pm On Apr 16, 2020
Mrshape:

Hahaha I can't stop laughing
You people take politics too serious,
That was just a normal niaraland jab
What you call "just a normal" can spike hatred.
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by Mrshape: 2:43pm On Apr 16, 2020
luluman:
What you call "just a normal" can spike hatred.
I am sorry o.
That was not my intention

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by luluman: 2:51pm On Apr 16, 2020
Mrshape:

I am sorry o.
Go and sin no more.
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by Mrshape: 2:51pm On Apr 16, 2020
luluman:
Go and sin no more.
Thanks
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by luluman: 2:52pm On Apr 16, 2020
Mrshape:

I am sorry o.
Go, and sin no more.
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by Kfed4ril(m): 2:54pm On Apr 16, 2020
West1side:
He should have voted for the thief with the squeaky voice Peter Obi yeah ?

It’s funny how swesterners APC supporters call everyother politician who’s not from their zone or party a criminal and their own saints,
Peter Obi is a thief, yeah true, but Tinubu is a bigger thief believe me.
All our politicians from north to south, east to west are thief, if not Nigeria won’t be like this.
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 16, 2020
mascot87:

How? The problem with most of you is that you don't see beyond your nose. Think about it

You are right. But let’s start from the nose we can see. Bullion van man? Any explanation?
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 16, 2020
Mrshape:

Whose motive exactly? Elrufai or abba kyari or buhari? Cos i am not understanding.
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by manny345(m): 5:44pm On Apr 16, 2020
just two people who could bless me with any amount 3129842258 first bank u will never be down ijn
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by Abdbaba: 5:56pm On Apr 16, 2020
*Would You Like To Learn 3D & 2D Animation ?*

During this period many are bored at home, some are busy watching entertaining videos while others focuses on improving their personal & professional skills.

*Which category did you fall into?*

I will be teaching you 3D and 2D animation and how I make money from it during this period and beyond. You can finally work for yourself with these skills. They are in high demands but no much professionals.

Join me now and you will never look up to someone for money.

Reach me here now! ������

https:///2349023224596?text=Hello%20there!%20Please%20I'm%20interested%20in%20learning%203D%20and%202D%20animation.
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by Igbovibes270: 6:16pm On Apr 16, 2020
This no more time to be waiting for the government to help you, now i have a solid platform that allows you to earn with a master class formula free of charge, all you have to do is add this number on Sir Legacy WhatsApp +2348064136827, regards. No Scam 100% working
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by DATACUG: 6:17pm On Apr 16, 2020
Thank you jare
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by PDJT: 7:05pm On Apr 16, 2020
mascot87:

I wise man thinks before talking or taking an action.

-Africa needs smart men and women who can think on their feet, not analog OAPs who should be in retirement homes.
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by lagdmark(m): 7:15pm On Apr 16, 2020
mascot87:
This man would make a good president believe you me. Sentiment apart cool
Maybe you were still an infant in 2015 when the same Tinubu under APC scammed Nigeria with change propaganda.
Tinubu is part of this government his party in power and he couldn't perform any magic till today and you are waiting for him to be president.
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by 4xplore: 7:28pm On Apr 16, 2020
The average 18-40yrs for north no get bank account.

Milkmill2000:

Really! CBN dey lie oooo
Nigerian youth represent almost 50% of it's population. That's 18 years to 40 years
Average 18 years guy or girl will have account number.
How will bvn holders be 30%?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ibrahim Ibrahim: Buhari Intervenes As Saudi Places Islamic Cleric On Death Row / Acting President Osinbajo Is Not A ‘Nigerian’ - DELSU Lecturer / Photos From Atiku Abubakar’s Campaign In Jigawa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.