Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN (55161 Views)

Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) / Lockdown: FG Gives N20,000 To Poor Households In FCT / Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by mascot87(m): 8:04am On Apr 16, 2020
stevolution5:
see them oh, come election these are the pple that will sell their futures 4 2cups of rice, no be say u no wan wise u no just fit wise

Well, I think he would be in the right position to rule this nation. He has what it takes and also a very good credential too. Who do you suggest rules us come 2023?
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by donbachi(m): 8:04am On Apr 16, 2020
mascot87:

So what's bad in that? Do you expect him to paint himself bad and make irrational statements that can jeopardize his career?
everything he said

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by mascot87(m): 8:05am On Apr 16, 2020
sirblend:

Sentiment apart
APC or PDP apart

He is among those individuals that brought Nigeria to it kneels..

How? The problem with most of you is that you don't see beyond your nose. Think about it
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by ud4u: 8:06am On Apr 16, 2020
Rollymax77:
Presidential material. i owe u a vote jagaban.

Think twice friend
I say think

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by mascot87(m): 8:06am On Apr 16, 2020
donbachi:
everything he said

Spare me that brother. You have not make your point clear
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by tunary(m): 8:09am On Apr 16, 2020
Wise man. only to give words of advice but no rendering of material aid as wealthy as he is

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by mascot87(m): 8:09am On Apr 16, 2020
Harrynight:

Don't be carried away by mere words, deep down him, he knows they will not do it, I can bet that if he's the president of Naija he won't do it, he's jus saying this to buy ur heart and mine!

Fear politicians!

If you knw you knw

We humans are very difficult and not easy to please. If he talks, you complain and if he keeps quiet you still complain. I have decided in my life to do or say what I believe is right not minding what people will say because pe0ple must talk no matter what
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by mascot87(m): 8:10am On Apr 16, 2020
PDJT:

-Your man is always late to the party, because he always wait to see what populist things are been done in other countries so he can just copy and paste. A fraud is a fraud!

I wise man thinks before talking or taking an action.
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by joyandfaith: 8:12am On Apr 16, 2020
Ezmans:
Why nigerian government is paying cash to people is because 80 percent of old people in the northern Nigeria don't have bank accounts, So if they pay stimulus packages through bvn Southerners I'll be paid more.

if govt wants to pay through bvn, the northerners will key into that asap. mind you microfinance banks also use bvn to open accounts. we can use covid to get things done properly in the country.
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by mascot87(m): 8:12am On Apr 16, 2020
enemyofprogress:
just because of a cup of rice him give you. Bros no make that mistake o.

I have never met him in person in my entire life but I wish to meet him. He isn't a mistake bro
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by Prenonjebose: 8:12am On Apr 16, 2020
The bvn issue was already mentioned by the minister in a thread yesterday. So many other commentators have also said this on several media. There is no big deal in what he just said

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by landry07(m): 8:15am On Apr 16, 2020
This Buhari u b real mumu self if them nor tell u wetting u wan do u nor go know

since wen u dey u never do any better thing since wen dem elect u see now the only opportunity may u get to do better thing now u wan miss use am
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by mascot87(m): 8:15am On Apr 16, 2020
Chekwume16:
Why do you guys easily fall for the antics of politicians? Was buhari not saying better things before being elected. Now he is bereft of ideas. Tinubu is just playing to the gallery.

I believe he has sincere vision for his country man. What better way do you expect him to prove to you that he can do the job? Blabing or saying evil things?
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by mukthar2000(m): 8:17am On Apr 16, 2020
Nice idea my honorable, oooya Lagasian quickly send ur BVN the money van is arrived to start sending the money.

Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by Didi2d(m): 8:17am On Apr 16, 2020
SSam01:
Better! So that we in the abroad can also receive something though it cant be compared to the $1,200 stimulus checks they are dashing citizens here.

E dey pain me sad

May God make me a citizen sooner than I expect IJN.

Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by joytothewise(m): 8:18am On Apr 16, 2020
mascot87:
This man would make a good president believe you me. Sentiment apart cool

Lol look at you !!!!

Is that an act of kindness? So many people have been saying that before now.. so if they did it don't be fooled by what this man is saying !!! Wake up

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by bobochem: 8:18am On Apr 16, 2020
“ Third, the government can render some form of payroll support to companies and businesses that seek to retain workers albeit they may not be fully employed.

“ The stipend can help companies stay in operation while maintaining workers on their payroll . By maintaining workers , the company can more swiftly return to full operation when normalcy returns. ”very good idea.my salary for this month should 80k now they wanna pay 15k.Govt needs to help nw o

Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by Unrated900(m): 8:19am On Apr 16, 2020
Let the cash transfer starts from you sir
You have billions.
If you donate 400 million to FG it’s not that bad
It’s easier said that done.
Not only federal govt to donate through bvn
But for them to donate through nvb
Make impact in the lives of Lagosians first before talking to the govt.
After- all
No one would be bury with its billion through the bullion Vans

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by mascot87(m): 8:19am On Apr 16, 2020
zicoraads:

He's a scammer. And anyone who allows himself to be scammed a second time is an idiot.

He is a part of those who made good promises, without redeeming even half. When the APC was formed, they sounded very sane. Saner than this.

But look at us now.

He isn't the president as we speak. There is a limit to what influence he can have in national discuss. He can only suggest or advise which lies on the president and his cabinet to take or discard. Every political leaders across the world makes good promises likewise every husband makes good promises to the wife. Same thing every employee makes good promises to the employer and vice versa but condition and time makes some of this promises unachievable.
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by jonel044: 8:22am On Apr 16, 2020
Its simple, if only our leaders HV sense.
This is not rocket science, what's the essence of bvn and Nin number? Why wr we compilling data if not for times like this? They should just share 20k each to ppl linked with bvn
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by mascot87(m): 8:22am On Apr 16, 2020
joytothewise:

Lol look at you !!!!

Is that an act of kindness? So many people have been saying that before now.. so if they did it don't be fooled by what this man is saying !!! Wake up

Your close associate at work may tell you something and you ignore it. Your wife at home may also tell you the same thing and guess what you accept it and do it. Some peoples words are more influential than others depending on how dear to your heart the person making that suggestion is
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by mascot87(m): 8:23am On Apr 16, 2020
seunlayi:

The mumuness of one will make a dìdìrìn to be appreciate

undecided
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by mascot87(m): 8:23am On Apr 16, 2020
Urchman200:
only zombie and another group of hallulaha boys will support Thieftinubu for president.

Who do you suggest oga
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 16, 2020
he should order foe more,Bullion van now and share d money
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by stubbornman(m): 8:25am On Apr 16, 2020
mascot87:
This man would make a good president believe you me. Sentiment apart cool

Our youths are deep shiit bro.... just look at what you are saying
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by mascot87(m): 8:28am On Apr 16, 2020
stubbornman:

Our youths are deep shiit bro.... just look at what you are saying

If you know what is good for you, pray he becomes your president. Don't be deceived by media propaganda about him
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 16, 2020
gwarotango:
It's a very bad idea because according to CBN data less than 30% of Nigerians own a bank account.

If they decide to use BVN the remaining 70% will open bani accounts in 1 week.
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by zicoraads: 8:34am On Apr 16, 2020
mascot87:

He isn't the president as we speak. There is a limit to what influence he can have in national discuss. He can only suggest or advise which lies on the president and his cabinet to take or discard. Every political leaders across the world makes good promises likewise every husband makes good promises to the wife. Same thing every employee makes good promises to the employer and vice versa but condition and time makes some of this promises unachievable.
He was a core part of those who formed the APC manifesto. If he knew he wouldn't have the powers to implement, he shouldn't have stood on campaign podiums to offer hope.

One of his manned the power sector for years, without much to show for it, despite making promises of adding a lot to the grid.

One of his manned the FIRS and almost brought the agency to its knees.

He's a part of this failure.

If a politician makes a promise, if a husband makes one, if a politician does same and then use time and condition as reasons why it wasn't achievable, then they all failed.

Foresight is also a key trait in leadership.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by Kingrefreshed: 8:34am On Apr 16, 2020
Ventura1:
Buhari too offers some of the best advice before becoming the President, don't let them sway you by their comments

Nigerians are very easy to deceive. Especially, most especially the Nigerian youths. Very very gullible and docile in nature

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 16, 2020
Mrshape:
They want to make him look as if he his the saviour, they all planed what they are doing.

If you want to be a saviour from your billions share it to Nigerian using BVN, the banjs won't object,
FG will also share too,
Who no like better thing

No be our contributions on Nairaland, he just summarized ?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 16, 2020
Ussycool:
Jagaban can make sense at times.

Nigerians need palliative, i don't care how they want to do it. But jagaban way sure pass.

FGN should adapt the use of BVN.

So is he the first person to mention BVN for palliatives ?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by tweakdude1: 8:38am On Apr 16, 2020
FG Will not do this because it will not favor the North. The average Northern youth doesn't know how to read or write.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police / Police On Duty In Rivers In Someone's Car / Ibrahim Ibrahim: Buhari Intervenes As Saudi Places Islamic Cleric On Death Row

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.