Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN (55164 Views)

Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) / Lockdown: FG Gives N20,000 To Poor Households In FCT / Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by luluman: 9:51am On Apr 16, 2020
ajani68:
Count me out please.
He never said YOU, he said I.
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by agyo(m): 9:51am On Apr 16, 2020
I fervently pray someone from Lagos State rule this country.

Those guys are so good. Always on point.

valentineuwakwe:

https://punchng.com/covid-19-pay-relief-funds-to-households-through-bvn-tinubu-tells-fg/

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by luluman: 9:53am On Apr 16, 2020
Light78:

you are the reason why millions are suffering

I am very sure you sold your joy for 1k during the 2019 elections.

Why can't you chop them and vote someone else.
And you are the problem why Nigerians can't tolerate other people's opinion. If he wants Tinubu that's his choice must he go for your candidate?
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by mascot87(m): 9:54am On Apr 16, 2020
Urchman200:
I suggest Peter obi ,because of his prudent management of resources, in the spirit of equity and fairness I won't mind to see obi there,if obi failed to get it ,I don't mind having Osinbajo as my president, or someone different from our regular politicians, but north is a no no for me not minding who they bring I will not support.

You have cleared my doubt about you. I have nothing else to say to you
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by movingclouds(m): 9:54am On Apr 16, 2020
Kirinwa:
They should start it already. Good news.
How does this free bitcoin this work?

Make free money today
Check my signature

Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by golddare: 9:55am On Apr 16, 2020
mu2sa2:
Jesus says turn the other cheek, not pray evil prayer in his name as you have done.

You are ignorant.
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by movingclouds(m): 9:56am On Apr 16, 2020
SuyaEater:
See yeye Government...the stimulus check Trump signed a couple of weeks ago hit my bank account yesterday.
Lol, don't forget I'm your twin
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by greatseed: 9:57am On Apr 16, 2020
StrikeBack:
Foolish fool.

Always late to the party.

This is the idiot they want to repackage and refurbish for 2023

We are waiting
It is obvious you can call your father an idiot.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by gideonvalor98(m): 9:57am On Apr 16, 2020
StrikeBack:
Foolish fool.

Always late to the party.

This is the idiot they want to repackage and refurbish for 2023

We are waiting
It's obvious you don't have good parents to look up to. Frustrated blockhead!
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by Opeakins(m): 10:02am On Apr 16, 2020
Buh am Afraid Nigeria isn’t worth it
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by Timilehin94(m): 10:03am On Apr 16, 2020
mascot87:
This man would make a good president believe you me. Sentiment apart cool
stop judge. That way....is a strategy for him 2023
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by itu404(m): 10:08am On Apr 16, 2020
the best way of reaching the poor and have nots grin grin
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by jaxxy(m): 10:16am On Apr 16, 2020
mascot87:
This man would make a good president believe you me. Sentiment apart cool

Tinubu doesn't practise whst he preaches. Don't be decieved. Don't fall for the fancy words. Lol

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by witworth(m): 10:16am On Apr 16, 2020
At least he is more moral than even the so called president the primitive leader.

At least make Dem do wetin the masses need for once.
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by Silla007: 10:21am On Apr 16, 2020

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by zoghys: 10:21am On Apr 16, 2020
mascot87:

How else do you expect him to position himself to be marketable? Wouldn't you prepare well if you have an interview or how do you expect the interviewer to believe you are the right person for the job.He has gotten the right track record.

Forget that, our mumu don do. Je ko ma bo wa(let him come) and we shall see.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by enemyofprogress: 10:22am On Apr 16, 2020
mascot87:

I have never met him in person in my entire life but I wish to meet him. He isn't a mistake bro
he is the greatest mistake you can make,moreover he will not even be given the ticket by APC

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by davillian(m): 10:22am On Apr 16, 2020
They should share money using BVN it would encourage others without bank account to open if they miss this...
I love what he said but I don't just trust this man....
His love for money scares me and he doesn't give angry

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by Ogality: 10:25am On Apr 16, 2020
For the first time you speak with your head and sense, good thinker
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by Carlyscales: 10:28am On Apr 16, 2020
Ussycool:
Jagaban can make sense at times.

Nigerians need palliative, i don't care how they want to do it. But jagaban way sure pass.

FGN should adapt the use of BVN.
Nonsense!!!

what Atiku advised FG more a month ago.

Push & start / copy & State Govt. Without any initiative n idea

They should continue sharing physical cash naa.

Mumu people posing as leaders

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by Urchman200: 10:31am On Apr 16, 2020
mascot87:

You have cleared my doubt about you. I have nothing else to say to you
is that a wrong choice to you?maybe I should suggest orji kalu immediately he is out of the prison based on presidential pardon, how do u feel about that?we all should start supporting our own to lead Nigeria, even when we can't support such people to our immediate family. U guys hate when the igbos support their own, but always feel ok to push ur tribesman at all of us.oga reason beyond tribes.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by HyAccent: 10:38am On Apr 16, 2020
Tinubu go soon release statement say he no talk so.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by Drizzy5001(m): 10:48am On Apr 16, 2020
If na election now , Dem go share money.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by Nauttyprof(m): 11:02am On Apr 16, 2020
Dangrace01:

@ your fourth paragraph everyone supports the suggestion what people are fighting is the motive behind the suggestion

The message should be louded above the motive. We should fight for our benefit than whoever made the statement.

This is just my view.
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by mechanics(m): 11:06am On Apr 16, 2020
He made a valid point.
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by Yodexy: 11:07am On Apr 16, 2020
popoopeyemi:
.And you're part of the problem too

Don't mention me if you have nothing thought provoking to discuss
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by sonrock44: 11:08am On Apr 16, 2020
Charity they'd say begins at home.How about starting from your own bullion van.Aren't you part and pastle of the ruling party.You take the lead,and see if FG isn't gonna follow suit....

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by Chekwume16(m): 11:15am On Apr 16, 2020
I asked if buhari was not saying better things. So what went wrong. In the history of this country politicians have always appeared sane before elections. So spare me that. It can't move me again.
mascot87:

I believe he has sincere vision for his country man. What better way do you expect him to prove to you that he can do the job? Blabing or saying evil things?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by K4daniel: 11:23am On Apr 16, 2020
Oya now share your own Nigerian money you were helping us to keep for time like this.

We are waiting Sir!!

Speaking as if he is going to help the government.

See even if you share 400billion Naira to all Nigerians divided by 200m people I don't think each will get 5k. Let all the senators cut their salaries and allowancevthe FG add some money from our reserve come up with trillions That will pay each household 100k Nigerian need them at this time of covid 19.Every country is rolling out funds for their citizens we shouldn't be different.

If we can calculate 100k per household then we are doing well. Anything out of this is a joke.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by Mrshape: 11:43am On Apr 16, 2020
luluman:
Why not also try and make you joblessness generate result now.
Hahaha I can't stop laughing
You people take politics too serious,
That was just a normal niaraland jab
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by Ussycool: 11:52am On Apr 16, 2020
Carlyscales:

Nonsense!!!

what Atiku advised FG more a month ago.

Push & start / copy & State Govt. Without any initiative n idea

They should continue sharing physical cash naa.

Mumu people posing as leaders
That cash transfer program is scam. I swear, it is another way of mismanagement of our resources.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Police On Duty In Rivers In Someone's Car / Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police / Ibrahim Ibrahim: Buhari Intervenes As Saudi Places Islamic Cleric On Death Row

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.