Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,462 members, 7,836,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

US Coronavirus Stimulus Cheques To Feature Trump's Signature - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Coronavirus Stimulus Cheques To Feature Trump's Signature (38115 Views)

As US Coronavirus Hits 1milliom, TRUMP Plans To Punish China Over Outbreak / Coronavirus Stimulus Bill $2-trillion - Largest By Far In U.S. History / Iran Rejects US Coronavirus Aid Offer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Coronavirus Stimulus Cheques To Feature Trump's Signature by Faithful4real(m): 7:13am On Apr 16, 2020
Ayoefa:
Trump the lunatic dotard. As if the money belongs to his father. Idiotic lying SOB. The dear leader is worse than most so called African dictators. The slowpoke is slowly destroying America's long respected Independent government institutions.

Watin concern you. Them they enjoy some benefit where even the Africa president no fit give
Re: US Coronavirus Stimulus Cheques To Feature Trump's Signature by lukasa: 7:13am On Apr 16, 2020
[=EVILFOREST
Re: US Coronavirus Stimulus Cheques To Feature Trump's Signature by Sultty(m): 7:13am On Apr 16, 2020
aremuforlife:

What is the age difference between Trump and Buhari?
Moreover, the money given to them is part of the tax deductions, how many of us pay tax in Nigeria
See them BMC crew sad even ur zombie lord got nothing on me. when we reach day 2 of this new lockdown I must not see ur bank account details on nl u hear

1 Like

Re: US Coronavirus Stimulus Cheques To Feature Trump's Signature by Jack500: 7:14am On Apr 16, 2020
ALCOHOLKILLS:
that's like 480,000 in naira. Here our fg headed by a grandpa is talking about crediting some people just 5k..... What nonsense

Get sense, stop converting into naira, the cost of things there is far expensive and u won't buy with naira there, u will buy in dollars, no reason for comparison

1 Like

Re: US Coronavirus Stimulus Cheques To Feature Trump's Signature by Oyiboman69: 7:16am On Apr 16, 2020
aremuforlife:

Moreover, the money given to them is part of the tax deductions, how many of us pay tax in Nigeria
Not all. Go and read it again undecided
Re: US Coronavirus Stimulus Cheques To Feature Trump's Signature by nduchucks: 7:17am On Apr 16, 2020
This is very impressive. 80 million payments have been made electronically already.

In the meantime, American wailers are wailing about Trump's signature on checks. Are there signatures on electronic deposits?
Re: US Coronavirus Stimulus Cheques To Feature Trump's Signature by dboo442: 7:17am On Apr 16, 2020
what is bubu doing in these comments,this is fluoccinaucinihiliphification mtheeeew
Re: US Coronavirus Stimulus Cheques To Feature Trump's Signature by Nobody: 7:19am On Apr 16, 2020
wirinet:

Calling a program or policy the name of its originator is different from putting your signature on checks. He could have called the program Trump relief package and no one would have raised eyebrows.
the checks are the only physical thing he could put his name on.

the point is both are taxpayers funded project

1 Like

Re: US Coronavirus Stimulus Cheques To Feature Trump's Signature by Ayoefa: 7:19am On Apr 16, 2020
EVILFOREST:

No one is comparing Nigeria to the US.
In fact, it will be a SIN to attempt such comparison

Pls don't say no one oh. Plenty are trying to do just that. Even though more than 40 countries are in Africa, they rather look to US for comparison. I agree it's a sin to try and compare the two.

How many countries are even giving their citizens financial assistance even in the west not to talk of South America, Africa, Asia, and so on.
Re: US Coronavirus Stimulus Cheques To Feature Trump's Signature by Oyiboman69: 7:20am On Apr 16, 2020
aremuforlife:

Just like others too, but what is the percentage of tax payers in Africa? 75% of Africans are tax dodgers, Africans like freebies
Why do we have indirect system of paying tax?
You assertion is wrong. undecided
Re: US Coronavirus Stimulus Cheques To Feature Trump's Signature by ofiko123(m): 7:21am On Apr 16, 2020
Trump is an opportunist.. He is using the coronarivus pandemic to boost his popularity ahead of elections later this year...
Re: US Coronavirus Stimulus Cheques To Feature Trump's Signature by vertueptime: 7:23am On Apr 16, 2020
Buhari wailed during obj, yaradua and gej, so hes only reaping what he did, karma is giving him back

CoronaVirusPro:
If Buhari did this...

Wailers would have crucified him.

3 Likes

Re: US Coronavirus Stimulus Cheques To Feature Trump's Signature by SciLab: 7:24am On Apr 16, 2020
Tajbol4splend:
Misplaced priority, some mumu crazy PDP/Igbos would tell you this if Buhari did it but since Trump is the doer here, it's got to be right because there's definitely something he's tryna do that we don't know, isi ewu gbogbo.

Close your ewedu muslim mouth. Tajudeen bonsuwedeen.

1 Like

Re: US Coronavirus Stimulus Cheques To Feature Trump's Signature by Oyiboman69: 7:25am On Apr 16, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:

The simple and bitter truth is that the country cannot afford it because it does not have the money.

Its not about Buhari.

Do the mathematics and see how feasible
Their profligacy and gross ineptitude, driven by greed will not allow them,or else,we have the resources to do more than that.

1 Like

Re: US Coronavirus Stimulus Cheques To Feature Trump's Signature by Donbabaj: 7:26am On Apr 16, 2020
Just to proof that you are the one providing the palliative, people has to keep dying. There are better ways to track any fraudulent intent than signature thing.

I still say it that I don't trust Trump's involvement in this Covid 19 pandemic. The guy just wants to cash out.
Re: US Coronavirus Stimulus Cheques To Feature Trump's Signature by luckingto50: 7:27am On Apr 16, 2020
ALCOHOLKILLS:
that's like 480,000 in naira. Here our fg headed by a grandpa is talking about crediting some people just 5k..... What nonsense
With strict conditions
1 if you have above 5k in ur account u re not qualify
2. That they will liase with network provider to know who have bought more 100 naira recharge card is not also qualify.
Useless government

3 Likes

Re: US Coronavirus Stimulus Cheques To Feature Trump's Signature by Keemsleek005(m): 7:27am On Apr 16, 2020
aremuforlife:

I was just about saying that, they all jump the tax paying thing. And they make it look like it was for all Americans. No tax no money simple. Try that in nigeria you will cry.
Re: US Coronavirus Stimulus Cheques To Feature Trump's Signature by gowonmaharajah(m): 7:28am On Apr 16, 2020
one thing I like bout trump is,'knowing how to handle pressure'.
Re: US Coronavirus Stimulus Cheques To Feature Trump's Signature by henryobinna(m): 7:29am On Apr 16, 2020
Ayoefa:

I have tried to explain to these people but dem no one hear oh. I spent mine in less than 30 mins. This amount is less than what most pays for one month's rent.
I thought you guys were exempted from paying rent.

And yes, $1,200 isn't much for an American living and spending the same money in the US.
Re: US Coronavirus Stimulus Cheques To Feature Trump's Signature by Oyiboman69: 7:29am On Apr 16, 2020
Ayoefa:

I beg why do you guys take everything you hear as gospel for everywhere and everyone in the US.
Some banks and landlords will allow for rent deferment but those are in the minority. Most are still collecting or simply differing for 30 to 60 days. So you still owe the money. its it's not like you are living for free. Bro, believe me, nothing is free in the US. and I mean NOTHING.
Even this tax refund will still be paid for by us the tax payers in the very near future.
Let's trade places grin

1 Like

Re: US Coronavirus Stimulus Cheques To Feature Trump's Signature by Neoteny7: 7:29am On Apr 16, 2020
ALCOHOLKILLS:

The US has the ability to print as much dollars as it wants because theirs is the real definition of fiat currency, and the Modern Monetary Theory so far has sbown little inflation comes in doing this.

Where do you think the 2 trillion dollars come from?
Re: US Coronavirus Stimulus Cheques To Feature Trump's Signature by Neoteny7: 7:31am On Apr 16, 2020
Macsjebs:
They must find something to say sha

When he placed travel restrictions on China early enough, they said it was too early for such move considering the impact on businesses and the economy; later they still blamed him for not acting early enough to prevent the outbreak of covid-19

Somebody should just check the thread on my signature for lockdown awoof sales
Home delivery available within Lagos via dispatch

But he allowed about 45,000 Americans to return from China, who came bearing gifts, during this same ban.
Re: US Coronavirus Stimulus Cheques To Feature Trump's Signature by polariss(m): 7:31am On Apr 16, 2020
EVILFOREST:

Post your Account number 4me.

Access.
God bless your rare wife.
And bless you real good
Re: US Coronavirus Stimulus Cheques To Feature Trump's Signature by Neoteny7: 7:31am On Apr 16, 2020
StagethemTVee:
The president we never had

Thank heavens
Re: US Coronavirus Stimulus Cheques To Feature Trump's Signature by austineangelo12(m): 7:34am On Apr 16, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:
If Buhari did this...

Wailers would have crucified him.

Learn to filter don't just carry everything like that. Who is Pelosi?? Is he a Democrat or a republican and what office does he occupy?? By this you will have better idea for such comment. I thought we went to school at least sec huh??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Coronavirus Stimulus Cheques To Feature Trump's Signature by wirinet(m): 7:37am On Apr 16, 2020
nduchucks:
This is very impressive. 80 million payments have been made electronically already.

In the meantime, American wailers are wailing about Trump's signature on checks. Are there signatures on electronic deposits?

We are not talking of electronic deposits, we are discussing checks. Why should Trump's signature be on checks for those that are being paid by checks? Maybe all payment of civil servants by checks should bears Trump's signature. Maybe all purchases and payments by the Federal government should bear Trump's signature. Better idea - Maybe the dollar should bear Trump's signature and portrait

1 Like

Re: US Coronavirus Stimulus Cheques To Feature Trump's Signature by TheStarsAlign: 7:39am On Apr 16, 2020
SUBLIMINAL, only the truely smart will understand. Like in the Advertising industry, we want to link our brands to something good in your life (& keep them on your mind for as long as possible). #MINDGAMES, #CAMPAIGN, #STRATEGY

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Coronavirus Stimulus Cheques To Feature Trump's Signature by Oyiboman69: 7:40am On Apr 16, 2020
PaulSimon2020:
The money some have already started spending. It's mostly uneducated Americans that receive checks from IRS and those are his core base supporters!
You are saying that the uneducated are less human right?.
Some of the those people you called uneducated have given birth to kings and queens,who have rule America for years and continuing doing,which most of the billionaires in American history are school drop outs.
Go and read the American history. You are here equating education with common sense undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Coronavirus Stimulus Cheques To Feature Trump's Signature by ifeanyija(m): 7:41am On Apr 16, 2020
wirinet:

Na him money or papa money? Why insist on signing his name on the checks?

It's just an electioneering gimmick. Trump's dump worshippers would feel its Trump that gave them the money.
if Buhari sign a cheque of 100000 naira u won't accept?
Re: US Coronavirus Stimulus Cheques To Feature Trump's Signature by TheStarsAlign: 7:43am On Apr 16, 2020
austineangelo12:

Learn to filter don't just carry everything like that. Who is Pelosi?? Is he a Democrat or a republican and what office does he occupy?? By this you will have better idea for such comment. I thought we went to school at least sec huh??

Pls Ignore the dude.
She is a She. DEM. Nancy Pelosi - Speaker, House of Reps

1 Like

Re: US Coronavirus Stimulus Cheques To Feature Trump's Signature by Fragility6: 7:46am On Apr 16, 2020
Ayoefa:

I have tried to explain to these people but dem no one hear oh. I spent mine in less than 30 mins. This amount is less than what most pays for one month's rent.
u are sounding like an ingrate. Ur govt still gave u sumtin to spend. Are u not seeing high rates of begging on nairaland now. pple begging to survive. Govt. no reason us. Anyways humans like to complain weda in a good or bad position

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Coronavirus Stimulus Cheques To Feature Trump's Signature by Oyiboman69: 7:48am On Apr 16, 2020
EVILFOREST:

My Wife and I Got the alert, 15 hours ago.
Including my Mother In Law and Granny/Sister.
It's real
which one? The Nigerian alert or the USA own?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

UK PM: Boris Johnson Expected To Make Shocking Return / Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius / American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.