Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife Thrown Out For Cheating With Popular Musician - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife Thrown Out For Cheating With Popular Musician (9442 Views)

KWAM 1 Slept With The Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife [see Gossip On Twitter] / Man Caught His Wife Cheating With His Worker (Pics, Video) / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife Thrown Out For Cheating With Popular Musician by mytime24(f): 7:16am On Apr 16, 2020
Makun don fail cheesy
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife Thrown Out For Cheating With Popular Musician by byinks(f): 7:17am On Apr 16, 2020
Cholls:
my brother K1 na double legend for this area than his music. I remember when him knack Pasuma daughter too.

Yes, My uncle blamed him for wrecking his marriage.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife Thrown Out For Cheating With Popular Musician by Charleys: 7:20am On Apr 16, 2020
This is deep
Very deep.

Fucking an Alaafins wife.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife Thrown Out For Cheating With Popular Musician by aprilwise(m): 7:24am On Apr 16, 2020
Old man marring young beautiful lady. There's no strength to work.

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife Thrown Out For Cheating With Popular Musician by sapientia(m): 7:26am On Apr 16, 2020
This one is strong
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife Thrown Out For Cheating With Popular Musician by Kingluqman(m): 7:31am On Apr 16, 2020
Cholls:
my brother K1 na double legend for this area than his music. I remember when him knack Pasuma daughter too.
You dey there? grin grin grin
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife Thrown Out For Cheating With Popular Musician by Pearl05(f): 7:32am On Apr 16, 2020
He should take her back as a daughter and get a good suitor for her.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife Thrown Out For Cheating With Popular Musician by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 16, 2020
That's what happens when you marry a bop daddy cheesy
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife Thrown Out For Cheating With Popular Musician by dominique(f): 7:55am On Apr 16, 2020
How can she be 22 if she celebrated her 30th birthday last year?

https://www.nairaland.com/5510190/badirat-olaitan-ajoke-adeyemi-celebrates

If the op could get her age wrong, there must be other parts of the post that might be inaccurate as well.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife Thrown Out For Cheating With Popular Musician by Mystic969: 8:22am On Apr 16, 2020
lefulefu:
for someone to be bold to nack a traditionalist wife means im don bam up too cheesy.but its disrespectful..why kwam go fall im hand like that.

Kwam really mess up, even if him get cloths pass the alaafin, he no get rags reach am....Alaafin will deal with him. angry
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife Thrown Out For Cheating With Popular Musician by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:29am On Apr 16, 2020
lefulefu:
cant blame her nau.wetin this type of old man fit give her in za oza room.she had to meet a younger man to get the real stuff.but wait oo so u can just sleep with an allafin"s wife and juju no go catch u? shocked
u cant try this with oba's wife oo.u sleep with oba"s wife juju go catch u cheesy
... Was she forced to marry the old man? Since she knows he can't satisfy her,why then did she agree to marry him? She got all the blame.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife Thrown Out For Cheating With Popular Musician by hidhrhis(m): 8:29am On Apr 16, 2020
Semperty:
Lmao. The difference between her and the other wives is that she was caught
bro i swear u have brain
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife Thrown Out For Cheating With Popular Musician by Meteng: 9:08am On Apr 16, 2020
Semperty:
Lmao. The difference between her and the other wives is that she was caught
Thank you. +1000
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife Thrown Out For Cheating With Popular Musician by Brunicekid(m): 9:11am On Apr 16, 2020
This is really serious... "Fuji House of Commotion"
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife Thrown Out For Cheating With Popular Musician by oluwasegun007(m): 9:11am On Apr 16, 2020
Truth be told this girls can't be satisfied by baba,

Na greediness carry dem go Palace.

Bad rat
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife Thrown Out For Cheating With Popular Musician by phenzy(m): 9:14am On Apr 16, 2020
That's too bad of her meanwhile A newly purchased (not up to 2 months) snooker board is up for sale
Asking Price: 300k(negotiable)

Send me a mail if you re interested

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife Thrown Out For Cheating With Popular Musician by WINDSOW(m): 9:23am On Apr 16, 2020
byinks:

Yes, My uncle blamed him for wrecking his marriage.
Is Pasuma your uncle?
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife Thrown Out For Cheating With Popular Musician by byinks(f): 9:25am On Apr 16, 2020
WINDSOW:
Is Pasuma your uncle?

No, my uncle had similar experience with k1..
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife Thrown Out For Cheating With Popular Musician by sisisioge: 9:31am On Apr 16, 2020
Nah...it's a taboo. She won't dare! Neither will K1 be that stuuuppid.

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife Thrown Out For Cheating With Popular Musician by ednut1(m): 10:01am On Apr 16, 2020
sisisioge:
Nah...it's a taboo. She won't dare! Neither will K1 be that stuuuppid.
o just dey laugh people. This is fake news. Kwam 1 has lots of other ladies chasing him he wouldn't dare go for alafins wife

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife Thrown Out For Cheating With Popular Musician by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 16, 2020
If you are conversant with the Bible
There was also a young virgin given to king David back then to make him warm grin
But I doubt if this man am seeing can do anything again grin
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife Thrown Out For Cheating With Popular Musician by Bimpe29: 11:34am On Apr 16, 2020
Either the report is true or false, extramarital affairs is not only bad but highly ungodly.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife Thrown Out For Cheating With Popular Musician by Lizzyade30(f): 11:45am On Apr 16, 2020
She's 30 years old.. A mother of 3 beautiful children.

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife Thrown Out For Cheating With Popular Musician by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 16, 2020
This is what happens when you wife a small brat who's still trying to discover herself by seeking cheap validation from men through dirty acts and illicit affairs.

The menfolk will never learn therefore will continue to eat shit. Bitter truth.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife Thrown Out For Cheating With Popular Musician by baralatie(m): 11:57am On Apr 16, 2020
mytime24:
Makun don fail cheesy
they don't wear magun on royal wives
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife Thrown Out For Cheating With Popular Musician by baralatie(m): 11:59am On Apr 16, 2020
Lizzyade30:
She's 30 years old.. A mother of 3 beautiful children.
they said she is 22
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife Thrown Out For Cheating With Popular Musician by Keemsleek005(m): 12:04pm On Apr 16, 2020
Cholls:

The guy is used to that shit sleeping with small girls, person wey knack his son babe. That y i dont like the guy. My uncle almost shoot him cis of that rubbish, which ended their friendship
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife Thrown Out For Cheating With Popular Musician by opribo(m): 12:39pm On Apr 16, 2020
I thought anybody who cheats with oba's wife is a goner. Now she is the loser as kwam1 will not take her in .
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife Thrown Out For Cheating With Popular Musician by Retrography(m): 1:09pm On Apr 16, 2020
Shebi una say anyone wey get intercourse with Alaafin's wife go die because it's a taboo.
So why is Kwam 1 not dead yet?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

22 Proven Signs That Show A Woman Is Hot And Need You In Bed / Why Do White People Smell Like Unwashed Smelling Vagina / Guys Tells Ayra Starr Small Yansh Dey Shake. She Also Shows Off Her Small Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.