Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,505 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

Kwam 1 Was Having Extra Marital Affairs With Alaafin Oyo’s Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kwam 1 Was Having Extra Marital Affairs With Alaafin Oyo’s Wife (2044 Views)

Unfaithful Bride caught Having Affairs With Best Man (video) / Facts About Having Extra Marital Affairs(cheating). / How Did You Know Your Girlfriend Was Having Sex With Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwam 1 Was Having Extra Marital Affairs With Alaafin Oyo’s Wife by pastorjesuseun1: 12:39am On Apr 16, 2020
Meet Olori Badirat Ajoke the youngest of ALAAFIN of Oyo's wives sent out of the palace yesterday on allegations of having adulterous affairs with KWAM 1

Re: Kwam 1 Was Having Extra Marital Affairs With Alaafin Oyo’s Wife by alasan007(m): 12:41am On Apr 16, 2020
She’s so dumb to have married to that old folk initially well can’t blame her just one of the gold digger among women

3 Likes

Re: Kwam 1 Was Having Extra Marital Affairs With Alaafin Oyo’s Wife by Mrdecent(m): 12:41am On Apr 16, 2020
Haba... Eberu oloun
Re: Kwam 1 Was Having Extra Marital Affairs With Alaafin Oyo’s Wife by Nobody: 12:42am On Apr 16, 2020
if na oba wife kwam for don hit six feet below tay tay cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kwam 1 Was Having Extra Marital Affairs With Alaafin Oyo’s Wife by yyba: 1:11am On Apr 16, 2020
Igbos online miscreants are here with another fake news again. I SMH for them undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwam 1 Was Having Extra Marital Affairs With Alaafin Oyo’s Wife by benedima1990(m): 1:32am On Apr 16, 2020
How can this old man satisfy this young girl ?

2 Likes

Re: Kwam 1 Was Having Extra Marital Affairs With Alaafin Oyo’s Wife by 1stola: 1:33am On Apr 16, 2020
yyba:
Igbos online miscreants are here with another fake news again. I SMH for them undecided
Don't mind them.

Frustrated OSU ipob pigs.

Dem think say she be like Bianca...
Re: Kwam 1 Was Having Extra Marital Affairs With Alaafin Oyo’s Wife by Nobody: 1:38am On Apr 16, 2020
benedima1990:
How can this old man satisfy this young girl ?
she has her own men wey dey service her nau

1 Like

Re: Kwam 1 Was Having Extra Marital Affairs With Alaafin Oyo’s Wife by izibili44: 2:20am On Apr 16, 2020
I am not from that part.But you guys do not know who alafin of oyo his.Kwam 1 for don enter grave since.You do not mess with such a king wife.iku baba yeye.ikeji orisha
lefulefu:
she has her own men wey dey service her nau
Re: Kwam 1 Was Having Extra Marital Affairs With Alaafin Oyo’s Wife by Nobody: 2:25am On Apr 16, 2020
izibili44:
I am not from that part.But you guys do not know who alafin of oyo his.Kwam 1 for don enter grave since.You do not mess with such a king wife.iku baba yeye.ikeji orisha
are u sure? cheesy .anyway there must be some truth in the story if the girl has really been sent packing.but kwam get mind to be knacking a traditonal ruler"s wife oo shocked.many of these traditional rulers are very diabolical.

2 Likes

Re: Kwam 1 Was Having Extra Marital Affairs With Alaafin Oyo’s Wife by izibili44: 2:28am On Apr 16, 2020
I am telling you.The alafin of oyo is not somebody kwa one will try such thing with.we know he careless.But for juju matter fear alafin
lefulefu:
are u sure? cheesy .anyway there must be some truth in the story if the girl has really been sent packing.but kwam get mind to be knacking a traditonal ruler"s wife oo shocked.many of these traditional rulers are very diabolical.

1 Like

Re: Kwam 1 Was Having Extra Marital Affairs With Alaafin Oyo’s Wife by Hunger19virus: 2:28am On Apr 16, 2020
Pls I borrowed data to post this.... Am seriously dying of hunger... Nothing is too small.. Save a life... God bless you... No matter he small,i will manage... 2266211390 z.e.n.i.t.h
Re: Kwam 1 Was Having Extra Marital Affairs With Alaafin Oyo’s Wife by illicit(m): 6:30am On Apr 16, 2020
not like I believe this story but for those saying it's not possible because she is alaafins wife are living in the past..... anything is possible this days afterall the alaafin is not immortal

1 Like

Re: Kwam 1 Was Having Extra Marital Affairs With Alaafin Oyo’s Wife by itsme01: 6:34am On Apr 16, 2020
Kwam the fvcker.. I pity him
Re: Kwam 1 Was Having Extra Marital Affairs With Alaafin Oyo’s Wife by astonished: 9:26am On Apr 16, 2020
lefulefu:

U people forget who kwam1 is, na confirm Ijebu man oo
Re: Kwam 1 Was Having Extra Marital Affairs With Alaafin Oyo’s Wife by ednut1(m): 9:47am On Apr 16, 2020
This cant be true. If she is cheating no be kwan 1 she go chose na

1 Like

Re: Kwam 1 Was Having Extra Marital Affairs With Alaafin Oyo’s Wife by Tominix(m): 9:55am On Apr 16, 2020
If this post reach fp electric pole fall on the mod
Re: Kwam 1 Was Having Extra Marital Affairs With Alaafin Oyo’s Wife by baralatie(m): 10:00am On Apr 16, 2020
itsme01:
Kwam the fvcker.. I pity him
If this is true.
I pity kwam 1.the revenge go baad
Re: Kwam 1 Was Having Extra Marital Affairs With Alaafin Oyo’s Wife by baralatie(m): 10:02am On Apr 16, 2020
astonished:

U people forget who kwam1 is, na confirm Ijebu man oo
Na im give am power to y.a.n.s.h. a whole Oba wife.
Forget that thing.unless na lie! kwam 1 don enter
Re: Kwam 1 Was Having Extra Marital Affairs With Alaafin Oyo’s Wife by apholaryn: 10:10am On Apr 16, 2020
pastorjesuseun1:
Meet Olori Badirat Ajoke the youngest of ALAAFIN of Oyo's wives sent out of the palace yesterday on allegations of having adulterous affairs with KWAM 1
if then pick u up now .. people go dey pity u angry

(1) (Reply)

If You Want Real Happiness In Life, Never Marry! / Member Of Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Arrested For Doing This (Funny Meme) / I Am Confused, I Need Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.