Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,069 members, 7,828,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

The Reason I Stopped Walking Naked (fiction) But For Just A Laugh - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Reason I Stopped Walking Naked (fiction) But For Just A Laugh (1004 Views)

I Stopped Masturbating 7 Months Ago - Nigerian Lady Celebrates / Walking Naked Into 2018! Rita Ora Flashes Her Boobs / Uncut Video Of Lady Walking Naked On The Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Reason I Stopped Walking Naked (fiction) But For Just A Laugh by RaymondFantasy(m): 8:01am On Apr 16, 2020
JUST FOR A LAUGH,THIS STORYLINE IS FICTION
There is a reason I stopped taking that naked walk of satisfaction from the bathroom to the room. It all happened back in University Days.

That evening, I was about taking my bath when my friend (Becky) came to my lodge with her best friend (Amaka). I made new stew and bragged about it on 2GO, so she came to taste and also brought a witness along; her best friend (Amaka). The son of Elijah was prepared.

As they sat to enjoy one of the Nigeria old movies (ISAKABA),I entered the bathroom to freshen up and serve them. Not long had I started bathing when my friend (Becky) opened the door and told me water has finished in the fridge. Still focused on scrubbing my body, I told her to open the first drawer and take some wrapped money with a written note. I wanted to buy water and juice so I wrapped the money earlier on but since she needs water, she can as well buy all for me.

“You won’t see any change ooo. *She said*

“Young lady, don’t let me show you something that will blind you right now. Make sure you return my change. Abeg before you leave, plug your phone and play some of those funky Naija songs for me.”

She jammed the door, put on the music and left the room.

In truth, I believed her best friend (Amaka) left with her because the music was loud and there was no way someone could be watching TV, for that matter and not hear what they are saying. So I assumed I was the only one in the room. So I started singing and rhyming to the song * I love that Booty I love that Booty,it a Booty call �� ( Mohit All stars)

When I was done bathing, I wanted to change my underwear but it was in the closet. I wanted to wrap my towel but I figured since I was the only one in the room, there was no need for such ceremony. I often walked around naked in my room so it’s not a big deal.

Chai!

As I wanted to open the door, droplets of water from the shower made me stop. I turned and made sure I turned it off very well.

A new song then came on and the beat was out of this world. I happily danced out of the bathroom naked and walked across the room to my closet.

Her voice made me freeze.

“Wow...nice.”

Without turning to see who said that, I rushed to hide behind the curtain of my closet. I turned and it was my friend’s best friend (Amaka). I was shocked. I thought they went down together.

“Girl, why didn’t you go down with her? I thought both of you left to make the purchase?”

“No I didn’t follow her. The sun is much and besides the AC here is chilling. She will be back soon.”

The Son of Elijah didn’t know what else to say. She kept staring at me and smiling even after I changed. I had to ask her to please stop staring. She stopped and smiled intermittently. I made sure I remained in the kitchen preparing the dishes till my friend returned.

She bought bananas too.

While we ate, her best friend would pick up a banana, peel it half way and eat it in a really seductive and funny way. I was celibate at the time and I didn’t want anyone to spoil my schedule before I got to my target. I survived.

But since that day, I stopped playing that rough play of naked walk from bathroom to the room even till now. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reason I Stopped Walking Naked (fiction) But For Just A Laugh by RaymondFantasy(m): 8:07am On Apr 16, 2020
Please Drop your comment grin grin
Re: The Reason I Stopped Walking Naked (fiction) But For Just A Laugh by MJBOLT: 8:16am On Apr 16, 2020
the story cannot end like this angry drop episode 2

2 Likes

Re: The Reason I Stopped Walking Naked (fiction) But For Just A Laugh by RaymondFantasy(m): 8:33am On Apr 16, 2020
MJBOLT:
I'm planning on Dropping a story Soon, just follow me for update
Re: The Reason I Stopped Walking Naked (fiction) But For Just A Laugh by FatherBona: 8:53am On Apr 16, 2020
MJBOLT:
What do you want to hear angry
Isolation is making you imagine things, nothing happened jhor grin
Op doesn't have the balls
Op shebi?!
Re: The Reason I Stopped Walking Naked (fiction) But For Just A Laugh by RaymondFantasy(m): 9:31am On Apr 16, 2020
FatherBona:

What do you want to hear angry
Isolation is making you imagine things, nothing happened jhor grin
Op doesn't have the balls
Op shebi?!
LOL

(1) (Reply)

A Question To Men Who Made It Out Of The Ghetto / . / God is Polygamous.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.