Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

How Long Can You Hold It Before You Burst(cum) In This Ladies? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Can You Hold It Before You Burst(cum) In This Ladies? (15676 Views)

Guys, Can You Hold Your Woman's Hand In Public Or Kiss Her In Public? / I Can't Even Hold It That's How Everywhere Burst With Squirt. / In The Name Of Being Romantic, This Ladies Got N!pple Slip -wardrobe Malfunction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Can You Hold It Before You Burst(cum) In This Ladies? by Hisduchess(f): 4:06pm On Apr 16, 2020
zexy2030:

did u see bursting nuts in politics, religion and technology section, by the way what r u looking for here, if u r not interested in dick sucking or being fvcked real hard u won't be here.

Oga just disappear from my mention before I open and closed my eyes, always jumping up and down everywhere he sees sex talks even before lockdown looking out for women to nyash.go get a job and stop being controlled by your third leg.

1 Like

Re: How Long Can You Hold It Before You Burst(cum) In This Ladies? by Ghostnick: 4:10pm On Apr 16, 2020
Hisduchess:

Oga just disappear from my mention before I open and closed my eyes, always jumping up and down everywhere he sees sex talks even before lockdown looking out for women to nyash.go get a job and stop being controlled by your third leg.
hahahahahahahahaaaa babe no too vex na you ma still like bleeping if not always at least one's in a while!!!! Or you wan tell me say you no dey bleep?
Re: How Long Can You Hold It Before You Burst(cum) In This Ladies? by malawe(m): 5:33pm On Apr 16, 2020
una no get work. abeg go isolate urself
Re: How Long Can You Hold It Before You Burst(cum) In This Ladies? by manny345(m): 5:57pm On Apr 16, 2020
just two people who can bless me dis week for nt starving 3129842258 firstbank any amount from your mind
u will never be down ijn
Re: How Long Can You Hold It Before You Burst(cum) In This Ladies? by Ghostnick: 6:25pm On Apr 16, 2020
manny345:
just two people who can bless me dis week for nt starving 3129842258 firstbank any amount from your mind
u will never be down ijn
okay sir.
Re: How Long Can You Hold It Before You Burst(cum) In This Ladies? by silibaba: 7:07pm On Apr 16, 2020
you like woman...fine why not just keep it to yourself nah. not enough for you to advertise

or is it a lagacy you inherited?
Ghostnick:
no mind them.... I don't hide my feelings or what I like... In case they don't know I like woman oooo.... If e pain them I go create another topic with another video content.
Re: How Long Can You Hold It Before You Burst(cum) In This Ladies? by Ghostnick: 7:13pm On Apr 16, 2020
silibaba:
you like woman...fine why not just keep it to yourself nah. not enough for you to advertise

or is it a lagacy you inherited?
yes oooo pastor zini way woman kill in his 1st life.
Re: How Long Can You Hold It Before You Burst(cum) In This Ladies? by rex444(m): 7:21pm On Apr 16, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Do you know why most Nigerians are poor? we don't think of how to make money
All we think of is just sex
When those white gather
Watch them very closely their talks is always on how to improve,restructure,build,or make cash
But here in Nigeria is not like that
We will be emphasiszing on how the structure of the pussy look like even arguing on it angry
even if they talked sex,not as much as us tho.....but come on ...with the assets God gave us, who knows if that's why we exist....just saying
Re: How Long Can You Hold It Before You Burst(cum) In This Ladies? by rex444(m): 7:29pm On Apr 16, 2020
Ghostnick:
This is not for 2seconds people, it's for the real men who can hold their ground.I know I can handle and control my zone well
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydRf8Ljur8U if you like the video subscribe to the channel cos there are a lot of videos to watch
those chicks no make na
Re: How Long Can You Hold It Before You Burst(cum) In This Ladies? by Ghostnick: 8:04pm On Apr 16, 2020
rex444:
those chicks no make na
okay but that's the type I like bro
Re: How Long Can You Hold It Before You Burst(cum) In This Ladies? by rex444(m): 9:17am On Apr 17, 2020
Ghostnick:
okay but that's the type I like bro
all the best for u
Re: How Long Can You Hold It Before You Burst(cum) In This Ladies? by Ghostnick: 11:21am On Apr 17, 2020
rex444:
all the best for u
you too
Re: How Long Can You Hold It Before You Burst(cum) In This Ladies? by zexy2030(m): 5:44pm On Apr 18, 2020
Hisduchess:

coz that's the only stick that can reset ur brain. Even affluential women respect a good D.

1 Like

Re: How Long Can You Hold It Before You Burst(cum) In This Ladies? by Ghostnick: 9:15pm On Apr 18, 2020
When you D her well just watch how the respect she has for you will increase
Re: How Long Can You Hold It Before You Burst(cum) In This Ladies? by Ghostnick: 2:12pm On Apr 19, 2020
sweet thing plenty
Re: How Long Can You Hold It Before You Burst(cum) In This Ladies? by Ghostnick: 10:25am On Apr 20, 2020
Who is watching??
Re: How Long Can You Hold It Before You Burst(cum) In This Ladies? by khengxlei(m): 11:16am On Apr 20, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: How Long Can You Hold It Before You Burst(cum) In This Ladies? by khengxlei(m): 11:19am On Apr 20, 2020
[color=#006600][/color] 30secs is enough
Re: How Long Can You Hold It Before You Burst(cum) In This Ladies? by Ghostnick: 11:38am On Apr 20, 2020
Really??
Re: How Long Can You Hold It Before You Burst(cum) In This Ladies? by Ghostnick: 12:25am On Apr 21, 2020
new hot topic coming tomorrow
Re: How Long Can You Hold It Before You Burst(cum) In This Ladies? by Ghostnick: 1:51am On Apr 21, 2020
who want a better clip
Re: How Long Can You Hold It Before You Burst(cum) In This Ladies? by Burgerlomo: 6:58am On Apr 21, 2020
5 minutes without no romance and 2 minutes with romance cool

Re: How Long Can You Hold It Before You Burst(cum) In This Ladies? by Ghostnick: 8:19am On Apr 21, 2020
you n sweet thing na buhari n abba
Re: How Long Can You Hold It Before You Burst(cum) In This Ladies? by Ghostnick: 1:36am On Apr 27, 2020
New Bleep topic
Re: How Long Can You Hold It Before You Burst(cum) In This Ladies? by Ghostnick: 8:18am On Apr 27, 2020
Why did they removed my topic??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dating Or Outright Marriage? / A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies / Check Out My Hot Outfit. Will You Smash Or Pass?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.