Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,998 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

This is Huge...SARS Should Arrest This Man for Drawing This — To Be Deleted Soon - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This is Huge...SARS Should Arrest This Man for Drawing This — To Be Deleted Soon (15480 Views)

TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

This is Huge...SARS Should Arrest This Man for Drawing This — To Be Deleted Soon by iLegendd(m): 8:22am On Oct 07, 2020
SARS should arrest him for drawing a huge tattoo on his arms. That is a weapon of mass destruction. Ladies, what do you think?

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This is Huge...SARS Should Arrest This Man for Drawing This — To Be Deleted Soon by iLegendd(m): 8:22am On Oct 07, 2020
On the other news, form an acronym with the name iLegend and the best one will get 1k card.

Below is the one I came up with, but I want something better

iLegend

Imaginative
Lively
Eccentric
Go-getter
Explorer
Naughty
Determined

My haters are also allowed to play the game. I know they'll use negative words. The letter "I" in iLegend will end up as "idîot" for them.

1k for one fan and 1k for one hater.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This is Huge...SARS Should Arrest This Man for Drawing This — To Be Deleted Soon by dukeprince50: 8:25am On Oct 07, 2020
undecided

Modified
Daaammmmmnnnn, I did not see that quick, I feel cheated cry
This is what we call unmerited favour, some people are just blessed
Re: This is Huge...SARS Should Arrest This Man for Drawing This — To Be Deleted Soon by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 07, 2020
i- indstrious
L-laudable
E-energetic
G-generous
E-entertaining
N-nice
D-dainty in his words/doings
Re: This is Huge...SARS Should Arrest This Man for Drawing This — To Be Deleted Soon by Froshloaded: 8:31am On Oct 07, 2020
grin

Omoh
This guy is blessed mehn

Modified

I Intelligent
L Lovable
E Easy Going
G Graceful
E Elegant
N Nice
D Daring

2 Likes

Re: This is Huge...SARS Should Arrest This Man for Drawing This — To Be Deleted Soon by Luckydonalds(m): 8:31am On Oct 07, 2020
iLegendd:
On the other news, form an acronym with the name iLegend and the best one will get 1k card.

iLegend

Imaginative
Lively
Eccentric
Go-getter
Explorer
Naughty
Determined

My haters are also allowed to play the game. I know they'll use negative word. The "I" iLegend will end up as "idîot" for them.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This is Huge...SARS Should Arrest This Man for Drawing This — To Be Deleted Soon by dukeprince50: 8:32am On Oct 07, 2020
cchub:
i- indstrious L-laudable E-energetic G-generous E-entertaimimg N-nice D-daintly delicate in his words/ doings
undecided
Re: This is Huge...SARS Should Arrest This Man for Drawing This — To Be Deleted Soon by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 07, 2020
Re: This is Huge...SARS Should Arrest This Man for Drawing This — To Be Deleted Soon by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 07, 2020
Intellectual
Living
Existing
Goal Getter
Earnest
Nonchalant
Dude

Please I really need the card sir
Re: This is Huge...SARS Should Arrest This Man for Drawing This — To Be Deleted Soon by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 07, 2020
see grown men falling over each other just to win 1k.
pathetic situation

29 Likes

Re: This is Huge...SARS Should Arrest This Man for Drawing This — To Be Deleted Soon by iLegendd(m): 8:44am On Oct 07, 2020
Watching...

Yes, you can say bad or good words and I won't pick offense. After all, I'm not perfect and never will be. Waiting for the winner to emerge.

Others should drop theirs let's compare.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This is Huge...SARS Should Arrest This Man for Drawing This — To Be Deleted Soon by iLegendd(m): 8:45am On Oct 07, 2020
Re: This is Huge...SARS Should Arrest This Man for Drawing This — To Be Deleted Soon by Lorayne(m): 8:45am On Oct 07, 2020
I inconsiquential
L ludicrous
E egocentric
G gullible
E eyesore
N nuisance
D detestable

iLegendd

11 Likes

Re: This is Huge...SARS Should Arrest This Man for Drawing This — To Be Deleted Soon by iLegendd(m): 8:46am On Oct 07, 2020
BlewLemon:
see grown men falling over each other just to win 1k.
pathetic situation

Drop your number and name of network let me send you 1k card.

If you don't need the card, Bunnae, will get it as a gift.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This is Huge...SARS Should Arrest This Man for Drawing This — To Be Deleted Soon by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 07, 2020
iLegendd:

this is it
Re: This is Huge...SARS Should Arrest This Man for Drawing This — To Be Deleted Soon by dukeprince50: 8:48am On Oct 07, 2020
BlewLemon:

this is it
lol, oga grown man, u sef drop number?

10 Likes

Re: This is Huge...SARS Should Arrest This Man for Drawing This — To Be Deleted Soon by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 07, 2020
iLegendd:

Which network is that? Also, that moniker seems like it belongs to someone else. Is that your alternate?
it's airtel.... remember when you asked me to remove your picture from my post and I did... kindly unquote my number

no. that's my moniker

1 Like

Re: This is Huge...SARS Should Arrest This Man for Drawing This — To Be Deleted Soon by iLegendd(m): 8:52am On Oct 07, 2020
Froshloaded:
grin

Omoh
This guy is blessed mehn

Modified

I Intelligent
L Lovable
E Easy Going
G Graceful
E Elegant
N Nice
D Daring

Nice? No no no. I'm wicked/bad, I'm not nice.

1 Like

Re: This is Huge...SARS Should Arrest This Man for Drawing This — To Be Deleted Soon by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 07, 2020
iLegendd:

If you don't need the card, Bunnae, will get it as a gift.

Check my own acronym sir
Re: This is Huge...SARS Should Arrest This Man for Drawing This — To Be Deleted Soon by dukeprince50: 8:53am On Oct 07, 2020
iLegendd:

Which network is that? Also, that moniker seems like it belongs to someone else. Is that your alternate?
what a generous guy, made me miss hungerbad

God enrich u and answers all ur hrt desires,
Re: This is Huge...SARS Should Arrest This Man for Drawing This — To Be Deleted Soon by iLegendd(m): 8:54am On Oct 07, 2020
BlewLemon:
it's airtel.... remember when you asked me to remove your picture from my post and I did... kindly unquote my number

You didn't. I reported to Lala and it was removed. Though, I'll remove yours because I have nothing to gain by keeping it there.

Give me a minute let me send the card. After you've received it, let me know and I'll remove it.
Re: This is Huge...SARS Should Arrest This Man for Drawing This — To Be Deleted Soon by Froshloaded: 8:54am On Oct 07, 2020
iLegendd:

Nice? No no no. I'm wicked/bad, I'm not nice.

Hmm
Re: This is Huge...SARS Should Arrest This Man for Drawing This — To Be Deleted Soon by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 07, 2020
iLegendd:

iLegend

Imaginative
Lively
Eccentric
Go-getter
Explorer
Naughty
Determined

My haters are also allowed to play the game. I know they'll use negative words. The letter "I" in iLegend will end up as "idîot" for them.

Here is mine, ilegend: Idiotic lunatic egoist goat, ejected n destroyed. sad

Send me something, I tried wink

2 Likes

Re: This is Huge...SARS Should Arrest This Man for Drawing This — To Be Deleted Soon by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 07, 2020
iLegendd:

You didn't. I reported to Lala and it was removed. Though, I'll remove yours because I have nothing to gain by keeping it there.

Give me a minute let me send the card. After you've received it, let me know and I'll remove it.

they can't remove a picture... they will only delet the post that has the picture, in this case the picture was attached to the main post/ thread, hence the thread would be Deleted if the picture were to be removed.

the thread is still there without the picture... good day
Re: This is Huge...SARS Should Arrest This Man for Drawing This — To Be Deleted Soon by Burgerlomo: 8:58am On Oct 07, 2020
Re: This is Huge...SARS Should Arrest This Man for Drawing This — To Be Deleted Soon by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 07, 2020
Xoly:

Here is mine : Idiotic lunatic egoist goat, ejected n destroyed. sad

I'm sure that you're at your work place while the guy you're insulting is in his bed chilling. SMH
Re: This is Huge...SARS Should Arrest This Man for Drawing This — To Be Deleted Soon by Blessedboy23(m): 9:01am On Oct 07, 2020
Lorayne:
I inconsiquential L ludicrous E egocentric G gullible E eyesore N nuisance D detestable
ilegendd
Haha cheesy
Re: This is Huge...SARS Should Arrest This Man for Drawing This — To Be Deleted Soon by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 07, 2020
collinsuchendu:

I'm sure that you're at your work place while the guy you're insulting is in his bed chilling. SMH
Calm down, I only wants the 1k cardsmiley
Re: This is Huge...SARS Should Arrest This Man for Drawing This — To Be Deleted Soon by dukeprince50: 9:02am On Oct 07, 2020
BlewLemon:

they can't remove a picture... they will only delet the post that has the picture, in this case the picture was attached to the main post/ thread, hence the thread would be Deleted if the picture were to be removed.

the thread is still there without the picture... good day
who tell u? mods can even modify ur comment
Re: This is Huge...SARS Should Arrest This Man for Drawing This — To Be Deleted Soon by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 07, 2020
Xoly:

Calm down, I only wants the 1k cardsmiley

Lol. Me too bro cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending / Sexy Proud Mom Cuddles And Poses With Son In A Nude Pic... / Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.