Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,791 members, 7,844,570 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Ladies Pls This Is Your Thread - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Pls This Is Your Thread (272 Views)

MOD Pls This Is Important / Never Marry Or Be Committed To This Type Of Ladies Pls. / The Easiest Way To Get Your Thread On Front Page. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Pls This Is Your Thread by ManuelMount(m): 8:50am On Apr 16, 2020
Going through this lovely forum, it has come to my NOTICE that men always say that they have had an experience of foul odour coming from the unseen parts during mouth action or just normal sex with the opposite sex.

But I believe that it should be vice versa but most ladies haven't spoken out

I believe that if they speak out it would reduce the stereotype against ladies

Pls lay out your experience of odour in the danger zone

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Out On This / Fundamental Reasons Of Delay In Marrige For Single Women Especially In Africa / Have You Heard ? How Football Lover Caught His Wife To Be ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.