Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,048 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Never Marry Or Be Committed To This Type Of Ladies Pls. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Marry Or Be Committed To This Type Of Ladies Pls. (3958 Views)

Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? / Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? / 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Marry Or Be Committed To This Type Of Ladies Pls. by Helpannonymous: 9:04pm On Apr 08, 2022
This post might change your life, Trust me Women can make or kill you at the same time , and pls i am not forcing my believe on anyone, It’s either you believe or walk.
1. The one with ever ending smelling V: Trust me it has a cure but once it refuse to go then one crackhead is damaging your effort somewhere or she’s dirty, It might be once in a blue moon thing but she’s not taking only you, She might be clean outside but not the type that care so much about her health, If she’s clean and cares about her health then press further, She’s seeing someone and not only you , Don’t let anyone fool you with soap in the v or hormone imbalance story, Re you telling me that at some point the one with clean v never made a mistake of soap in there V? Forget shit you re being manipulated if you think something is not up and trust me it will upgrade to body and mouth odor, With time.
2. Any lady that has no issue with clubbing: Don’t let anyone sugarcoat anything to you , If you like tell me about couples that club, I won’t believe you , Who find peace in a place where people smoke and drink hard liquor plus loud music? Those type of ladies have hoeing tendency but they re not yet a hoe, If anything goes wrong in the future , Yes she will cheat on you , I can assure you of that.
3. Ladies that will never stop you from buying her already cooked food: Trust me , After marriage you will start doing the cooking because she will tell you she can’t be cooking all the time. A lady should be able to say no we re not eating outside this month, That's if she has plan for you
4. The one that always turn down sex: I won’t like to go deep but pls stay far from her, She’s not enjoying you and trust me you will be starved and go through emotional stress. Even if she’s tired she should be ready to make love to you thou she might not really gve you the style you want , You as a caring husband should be the one to pity her and let her be not she turning you down. When you hear , Am tired let do it later , Trust me , it will be worse.
5. The one that drinks: Well you might say it means nothing but trust me it’s a hoe tendency, If you think it’s not , Bleep your gf after bottles and you will see she will be more naughty, It’s sweeter but don’t fall for it.
6. The one that keep Ex contact : You can argue if you want but my brother , See no evil hear no evil, I won’t say more than that .
7. Liers: Lies, Theft, Cheating work hand to hand, Once you have one of them you will have the remaining two, Greediness is theft also , Watch out, Don’t think she will change, A lier is 200% cheating. If you think she’s not then the manipulative tactics is working well on you .
8. Cheaters: She will never change, she will manipulate your life.
9. The one that keeps too much male friends: You will suffer emotional stress
10. The one that get angry at the slightest provocation: Forget about men should not beat women , The beast in you will come out and you will beat the hell out of her, Trust me.
11. The one that doesn’t call: Run, You re not the only one or she’s not ready yet .
Am begging you , Take my advice serious, If you’re experiencing anyone pls start looking elsewhere, I have been there, Trust me, Marriage complaint needs to reduce , Once you notice red, stay off, Don’t try to explain anything , They will manipulate you, It’s getting too much , Life is more than blue or red pills, Your partner will never require any manual to handle. I am going back to my politics section, Regards.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Never Marry Or Be Committed To This Type Of Ladies Pls. by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:10pm On Apr 08, 2022
ARRANT NONSENSE UPON ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!
1) there is nothing wrong with a woman going clubbing. a club is a place where anyone can go to distract themselves and enjoy an evening with friends, loved one and acquaintances.
2) why should a woman stop her lover from buying meals? who no like better things? shouldnt that man simply NOT buy made meals, to begin with?!
3) if two people are not sexually compatible then they shouldnt get married to begin with....just because you wanna have 5 rounds per night, go find yourself a babe who wants just the same.
4) there is nothing wrong with drinking spouse (male or female) it all depends on HOW MUCH THEY DRINK. having a glass of wine at dinner is not wrong, and actually very good for the health. FACT!
5) if a man is so insecure to think that speaking to an ex is a problem, then he needs to be by himself because your woman will talk to men, whether you like it or not. stop being a low self esteem puppet!
6) what kind of insecure men do we have today that if a woman does not call, it is wrong. if she does not call then that means SHE IS BUSY. she will send you a text and/or call you when she is free and basta. here is a clue: if you want to talk to your woman, why dont "you" call her?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Marry Or Be Committed To This Type Of Ladies Pls. by junior556(f): 9:11pm On Apr 08, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Never Marry Or Be Committed To This Type Of Ladies Pls. by promzy555(m): 9:18pm On Apr 08, 2022
Dem don do you Taya. Make u nor go get grey hair still searching. My broda search for d listen one who is ready to take correction.

All dis writeup for dis generation, u go search Taya oh.
Re: Never Marry Or Be Committed To This Type Of Ladies Pls. by rickpat(m): 9:19pm On Apr 08, 2022
Lol...na wa

love is gradually becoming calculus or Laplace transform

2 Likes

Re: Never Marry Or Be Committed To This Type Of Ladies Pls. by HopeNeverDies: 10:00pm On Apr 08, 2022
Damnnnnn!!!

Lmao
Re: Never Marry Or Be Committed To This Type Of Ladies Pls. by Karhma: 10:25pm On Apr 08, 2022
So you fell in love with an olosho in a brothel, who striped you of your manliness and this is all you could come up with?
Question remains, you knew she was for everyone and for no one why now fall for her?

2 Likes

Re: Never Marry Or Be Committed To This Type Of Ladies Pls. by SuprymBean: 7:09am On Apr 09, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
1) there is nothing wrong with a woman going clubbing. a club is a place where anyone can go to distract themselves and enjoy an evening with friends, loved one and acquaintances.
2) why should a woman stop her lover from buying meals? who no like better things? shouldnt that man simply NOT buy made meals, to begin with?! Rubbish
3) if two people are not sexually compatible then they shouldnt get married to begin with....just because you wanna have 5 rounds per night, go find yourself a babe who wants just the same.
4) there is nothing wrong with drinking spouse (male or female) it all depends on HOW MUCH THEY DRINK. having a glass of wine at dinner is not wrong, and actually very good for the health. FACT!
5) if a man is so insecure to think that speaking to an ex is a problem, then he needs to be by himself because your woman will talk to men, whether you like it or not. stop being a low self esteem puppet!
6) what kind of insecure men do we have today that if a woman does not call, it is wrong. if she does not call then that means SHE IS BUSY. she will send you a text and/or call you when she is free and basta. here is a clue: if you want to talk to your woman, why dont "you" call her?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never Marry Or Be Committed To This Type Of Ladies Pls. by SuprymBean: 7:09am On Apr 09, 2022
junior556:
grin grin grin grin grin
looks like you checked the boxes

1 Like

Re: Never Marry Or Be Committed To This Type Of Ladies Pls. by Boogyman557: 7:19am On Apr 09, 2022
Holly Gram cool WTF MANN!

WTF MAN!
Re: Never Marry Or Be Committed To This Type Of Ladies Pls. by Justice4Toto: 7:23am On Apr 09, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
2) why should a woman stop her lover from buying meals? who no like better things? shouldnt that man simply NOT buy made meals, to begin with?!

Will Smith brother I sight u

5 Likes

Re: Never Marry Or Be Committed To This Type Of Ladies Pls. by Justice4Toto: 7:24am On Apr 09, 2022
Helpannonymous:
This post might change your life, Trust me Women can make or kill you at the same time , and pls i am not forcing my believe on anyone, It’s either you believe or walk.
1. The one with ever ending smelling V: Trust me it has a cure but once it refuse to go then one crackhead is damaging your effort somewhere or she’s dirty, It might be once in a blue moon thing but she’s not taking only you, She might be clean outside but not the type that care so much about her health, If she’s clean and cares about her health then press further, She’s seeing someone and not only you , Don’t let anyone fool you with soap in the v or hormone imbalance story, Re you telling me that at some point the one with clean v never made a mistake of soap in there V? Forget shit you re being manipulated if you think something is not up and trust me it will upgrade to body and mouth odor, With time.
2. Any lady that has no issue with clubbing: Don’t let anyone sugarcoat anything to you , If you like tell me about couples that club, I won’t believe you , Who find peace in a place where people smoke and drink hard liquor plus loud music? Those type of ladies have hoeing tendency but they re not yet a hoe, If anything goes wrong in the future , Yes she will cheat on you , I can assure you of that.
3. Ladies that will never stop you from buying her already cooked food: Trust me , After marriage you will start doing the cooking because she will tell you she can’t be cooking all the time. A lady should be able to say no we re not eating outside this month, That's if she has plan for you
4. The one that always turn down sex: I won’t like to go deep but pls stay far from her, She’s not enjoying you and trust me you will be starved and go through emotional stress. Even if she’s tired she should be ready to make love to you thou she might not really gve you the style you want , You as a caring husband should be the one to pity her and let her be not she turning you down. When you hear , Am tired let do it later , Trust me , it will be worse.
5. The one that drinks: Well you might say it means nothing but trust me it’s a hoe tendency, If you think it’s not , Bleep your gf after bottles and you will see she will be more naughty, It’s sweeter but don’t fall for it.
6. The one that keep Ex contact : You can argue if you want but my brother , See no evil hear no evil, I won’t say more than that .
7. Liers: Don’t think she will change
8. Cheaters: She will never change
9. The one that keeps too much male friends: You will suffer emotional stress
10. The one that get angry at the slightest provocation: Forget about men should not beat women , The beast in you will come out and you will beat the hell out of her, Trust me.
11. The one that doesn’t call: Run, You re not the only one or she’s not ready yet .
Am begging you , Take my advice serious, If you’re experiencing anyone pls start looking elsewhere, I have been there, Trust me, Marriage complaint needs to reduce , Once you notice red, stay off, Don’t try to explain anything , They will manipulate you, It’s getting too much , Life is more than blue or red pills, Your partner will never require any manual to handle. I am going back to my politics section, Regards.

You are 100%

Will Smith brothers will attack u on this

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Marry Or Be Committed To This Type Of Ladies Pls. by skywalker240(m): 7:32am On Apr 09, 2022
Justice4Toto:

You are 100%

Will Smith brothers will attack u on this
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Never Marry Or Be Committed To This Type Of Ladies Pls. by Michelle55: 7:44am On Apr 09, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
6) what kind of insecure men do we have today that if a woman does not call, it is wrong. if she does not call then that means SHE IS BUSY. she will send you a text and/or call you when she is free and basta. here is a clue: if you want to talk to your woman, why don't "you" call her?
Thank you for this, you've said it all! kiss
Re: Never Marry Or Be Committed To This Type Of Ladies Pls. by Bignuell(m): 7:52am On Apr 09, 2022
You know one thing, guys will always say they prefer ladies who club, drink and smokes. Until them marry am put for house, wahala go come dey. Y'all think dating is same as marriage. Two people can't be frivolous in a marriage. It's actually fun in the dating stage, blunt, mad sex, pass out and it goes on. They call it realness, na only irresponsible and degrading habit na him Nigerians dey refer to as realness. Talmbout na them dey make good wife. Shey naso your mama take roll blunt raise you

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Never Marry Or Be Committed To This Type Of Ladies Pls. by bigpicture001: 8:09am On Apr 09, 2022
The OP is absolutely correct... If u have dated you will know what I know
Re: Never Marry Or Be Committed To This Type Of Ladies Pls. by Tboymessiah(m): 10:16am On Apr 09, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

Alaye, don't compare your meaningless life style to others, since a guy (jendon) has cursed you on Nairaland, you are no longer thinking normal,

That Young man has just said the right thing, if u like go carry woman wey get smelling toto, wey go dey use Igbo smoke the paint ur eyes.
Re: Never Marry Or Be Committed To This Type Of Ladies Pls. by Eastcaostboy: 10:26am On Apr 09, 2022
[quote author=SuprymBean post=111780358][/quote] You are right but 5. Nahhh, who does that can you allow your husband to be calling his ex or your wife to be calling her ex. If so that's not marriage but two adults fooling each other. I hope these weren't lined up by a male
Re: Never Marry Or Be Committed To This Type Of Ladies Pls. by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:40pm On Apr 09, 2022
Justice4Toto:
Will Smith brother I sight u

all you insecure low self esteem men who are afraid of women to be their own selves, are a joke...here is a clue: if your woman wants to cheat on you, whether she goes to club (or not) and/or whether she drinks (or not), she will. stop trying to lower women to your insecure level in order to be at peace with your own insecure mind. what next? you will now tie your woman to the bedpost every morning so she has no contact whatsoever with men?! lol!

Tboymessiah:
Alaye, don't compare your meaningless life style to others, since a guy (jendon) has cursed you on Nairaland, you are no longer thinking normal, That you man has just said the right, if like go carry woman wey get smelling toto, wey dey use Igbo smoke the paint ur eyes

yeye pìkin like yourself are deluded!!! i have been on NL for more than 12 yrs, my views on letting your woman be herself (and go to clubs and/or drink) has NEVER CHANGED. no wonder the majority of you would never meet a decent woman, when you are so afraid of your woman being in an environment where men are present.
BTW who the fukc is jendon?!?!?! no be curse, na purse... bwaaaaaah!

1 Like

Re: Never Marry Or Be Committed To This Type Of Ladies Pls. by Realmi: 7:00pm On Apr 09, 2022
Every aboki to him kettle

That write up is ur opinion
Re: Never Marry Or Be Committed To This Type Of Ladies Pls. by Blue86(m): 7:08pm On Apr 09, 2022
Till I got to " The one that always turn down the sex", that's when I knew this wisdom portion is a bunch of trash.

Fornication is wrong.
Re: Never Marry Or Be Committed To This Type Of Ladies Pls. by Olachase(m): 9:24pm On Apr 09, 2022
Good

(1) (Reply)

Help!! I Am The Father Of My Mother’s Last Child,my Father Doesn’t Know(picture) / Hyper Realistic Silicon Sex Doll With Bouncing Booty (video) / Baby Mama Drama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.