Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,974 members, 7,852,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:26 PM

Guys:Who Washes your Clothes;Your Wife Or The Dry Cleaner? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys:Who Washes your Clothes;Your Wife Or The Dry Cleaner? (1955 Views)

I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? / Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys:Who Washes your Clothes;Your Wife Or The Dry Cleaner? by Atreides(f): 3:38pm On Jan 07, 2011
Dis Guy:

sure, was only saying if you're thinking like this at your age (very commendable; at least in the ideal world)

but then again you will probably change your view after going out with one or two douchebag, dem go use you like Levi's
Oh okay. Y'know,i'm all for feminism and whatnot,but i'm also a realist,and the facts are there are certain things that are a 'wife's' work. If,no scratch that,when i marry a good man,one who is a good husband to me and who loves and respects me the way he should,when im married to that man,then making sure his clothes are washed will be just another way i show my love for him. It won't be a big deal. It's something i would want to do. In any case what's so difficult in putting his clothes in the washing machine? Won't i do my own laundry too?
Re: Guys:Who Washes your Clothes;Your Wife Or The Dry Cleaner? by Omolola1(f): 3:48pm On Jan 07, 2011
@ Topic

Anyone who does it better
Re: Guys:Who Washes your Clothes;Your Wife Or The Dry Cleaner? by cjekezie: 3:54pm On Jan 07, 2011
what is all this kidies jokes all about lets talk somthing serious ok?

Re: Guys:Who Washes your Clothes;Your Wife Or The Dry Cleaner? by deniyor: 4:08pm On Jan 07, 2011
the washer
Re: Guys:Who Washes your Clothes;Your Wife Or The Dry Cleaner? by DisGuy: 7:27pm On Jan 07, 2011
Atreides:

Oh okay. Y'know,i'm all for feminism and whatnot,but i'm also a realist,and the facts are there are certain things that are a 'wife's' work. If,no scratch that,when i marry a good man,one who is a good husband to me and who loves and respects me the way he should,when im married to that man,then making sure his clothes are washed will be just another way i show my love for him. It won't be a big deal. It's something i would want to do. In any case what's so difficult in putting his clothes in the washing machine? Won't i do my own laundry too?

absolutely nothing at all, it only takes a couples of seconds with the right setting and enough washing powder- just the way you put it . . .'my responsibility as a wife'
Re: Guys:Who Washes your Clothes;Your Wife Or The Dry Cleaner? by Spclst900: 8:26pm On Jan 07, 2011
Poster

I'm not handicapped to do my laundry. Anyone could do it.
Re: Guys:Who Washes your Clothes;Your Wife Or The Dry Cleaner? by Nobody: 1:33am On Jan 08, 2011
my mum
Re: Guys:Who Washes your Clothes;Your Wife Or The Dry Cleaner? by Dsense(m): 3:05am On Jan 08, 2011
OP.
My Wife Mrs Eve!

(1) (2) (Reply)

One Thing I Hate About Nigerian Girls: / She Is 20years And He Is 30years / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.