Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,029 members, 7,814,511 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity (52120 Views)

Man Bathes Wife With Hot Water In Ondo / Grandma Bathes Two Kids With Pepper In Rivers, Put Them In Chain For Eating Food / Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity by Iyiataata92: 1:29pm On Apr 16, 2020
ACE1010:

What does he know about marriage....he's just 27 and he's this insecure!!!! All he knows is to knack kpekus, that's all. He better get himself engaged, I think he's idle.
Maturity is not guaged by age.
Many 27 year olds are keeping happy families all over the world

1 Like

Re: Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity by Ekeletu: 1:31pm On Apr 16, 2020
[s]
okomile:
How is he sure that she was cheating?

Woman goes out to work and husband is suspicious of her movements!

Had similar experience before and he is regretting it now but it is too late!

He should work and I will sit back to eat. Lobatan
grin grin
[/s]
Re: Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 16, 2020
Divorce is Jejely there for a reason.
It takes only a Real Man to Still Handle a Woman with Care and Respect irrespective of the Kind of Provocation.

Re: Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity by Goalnaldo(m): 1:43pm On Apr 16, 2020
What's all these evil news on front page today? Devil I senior you!
Re: Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity by fortune1968: 1:43pm On Apr 16, 2020
Iyiataata92:

Truth be told, a man knows when his wife is cheating. There's 90% possibility that the woman is a cheat.
But then, it is not enough reason to treat her in a way that will make even the devil turn green with envy.
Tolerance and self-control are two of the attributes you build before thinking about marriage
You are very correct jare . An intelligent man will know when even a girlfriend is cheating not to talk of a wife living with you ! But his action is extreme . He should have given her a RED CARD .
Re: Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 16, 2020
Do you want to cook her??

That man should be jailed forever!!!
Re: Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 16, 2020
Crixxx:
Stupid man..

Na so ofemm.anu women (mothers especially) be.. With their smelly pussy. They prefer to open their legs for any and every man.. Look well na Fulani men go don dy knack the hoe pussy
Stop abusing Yoruba Mothers... That is very Disrespectful...
You have a mother too!!!
Re: Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity by fortune1968: 1:48pm On Apr 16, 2020
Belugaice1:
sad Why pour hot water

What happened to dey your dey make I dey my dey
abi o . make every one dey I'm own !
Re: Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity by Chinkos99(m): 1:57pm On Apr 16, 2020
jaxxy:
How hard is it to say back ur bag and leave

It's not easy bro
Anger comes first
Re: Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity by jaxxy(m): 2:03pm On Apr 16, 2020
Chinkos99:

It's not easy bro
Anger comes first
j

What kind of stupid anger. Anger doesn't mean u shud act on it.
Re: Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity by realtheo: 2:19pm On Apr 16, 2020
Lock-down palaver...can the man swear he hasn't bleeped outside?
Re: Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity by Crixxx: 2:20pm On Apr 16, 2020
eni4real:
Stop abusing Yoruba Mothers... That is very Disrespectful...
You have a mother too!!!

Just a FP thread away and see them abusing Igbo mothers and women

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 16, 2020
Why harm her, why not just take a hike? An average black man mentality!
Re: Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity by Galactico4ever(m): 2:21pm On Apr 16, 2020
BUT WHY?
Re: Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity by Imyourex(m): 2:24pm On Apr 16, 2020
Yoruba women and infidelity are 5&6 that's why their men take Jedi and opa eyin like tomorrow no dey but still can't satisfy them.
But attacking her in her sleep is bad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity by OdefaGirl(f): 2:26pm On Apr 16, 2020
If you stayed happily with your spouse during this period..... you really don't know that it's a blessing...at least, you guys are compatible...
Re: Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity by luluosas(m): 2:26pm On Apr 16, 2020
Some men are illliverrd. My sympathy is with the woman
Re: Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity by Clothingonline9(m): 2:36pm On Apr 16, 2020
Husband with no respect
Re: Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity by tiswell(m): 2:40pm On Apr 16, 2020
okomile:

grin grin
How are you sure she didn't cheat? I bet you wouldn't have said the same if it's the other way round.Your case/experience might be different from the one in context... I condemn the man's mode of approach though.

1 Like

Re: Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity by Ishilove: 2:48pm On Apr 16, 2020
okomile:

grin grin
He forced you to become a full time housewife?
Re: Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity by Agbebakun22: 2:48pm On Apr 16, 2020
Egun egun don enter express oo

Re: Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity by Papadoh(m): 2:53pm On Apr 16, 2020
DirtyGold:

I would have said you guys are big fools but, I don't insult on Thursdays. cool

What's tha business?
Today is Thursday?! Wow lockdown don turn pesin to zombie.
Re: Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity by onadana: 2:57pm On Apr 16, 2020
Iyiataata92:
Good. Thats what I've been trying to make them understand but they keep attacking me.
There's every tendency that the woman is a cheat. Just that the man action was very extreme

She cheated,or use to it.How can a sane man just wake and attack his wife?I abhor violence. He should have just walked away.
Re: Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 16, 2020
Crixxx:

Just a FP thread away and see them abusing Igbo mothers and women
It is all disrespectful and stupid to abuse anyone because of Tribe!!
You can rebuke anyone for their wrongdoings buy it is degrading to link everything with Ethnicity!!!

Anyone that attended Federal Government school should not have that kind of mentality!!
Re: Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity by Iyiataata92: 3:08pm On Apr 16, 2020
onadana:

She cheated,or use to it.How can a sane man just wake and attack his wife?I abhor violence. He should have just walked away.
You read me out of context
Re: Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity by onadana: 3:14pm On Apr 16, 2020
Iyiataata92:

You read me out of context

I was just drawing a correlation.
Re: Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity by sylve11: 3:30pm On Apr 16, 2020
Hoodbilonia:
The water was not only hot.
But laced with pepper.
Double action.
No wait and get.

Lol

the woman go feel am o. sad cool
Re: Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity by Buhari1(m): 3:32pm On Apr 16, 2020
Herdsmen:

Typical Yoruba human..

Bayerebe women Dey cut prick .. while their men the boil water mixed pepper..

Nyamiri the rub pepper for pussy grin

Corona virus I hail o!

DURIN UWAKA
Re: Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity by Legendguru: 4:00pm On Apr 16, 2020
Sad
Re: Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity by Myer(m): 4:05pm On Apr 16, 2020
Jestin:
If a man is suspicious of your movement, it is either you are cheating or you are about to cheat.

And the solution is to destroy both your lives?
She might not be beautiful again but it's guaranteed he'll rot in jail. That's if her relatives don't get him first.

If you suspect your wife of cheating, get your evidence and divorce the bitch or send her packing if you're not legally married. But ego won't allow Nigerian men to have sense.
The worst part is that he's probably also cheating on her. What a life.

RIP to both of them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Thief Stripped Unclad In Malaysia (Photos, Video) / 'Most Wanted Job Scammer’ Arrested / Baba Ijesha: Iyabo Ojo, Princess, Others In Court As Sitting Resumes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.