Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,836 members, 7,828,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity (52143 Views)

Man Bathes Wife With Hot Water In Ondo / Grandma Bathes Two Kids With Pepper In Rivers, Put Them In Chain For Eating Food / Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity by EMIOMOADEOYE: 4:10pm On Apr 16, 2020
okomile:
How is he sure that she was cheating?

Woman goes out to work and husband is suspicious of her movements!

Had similar experience before and he is regretting it now but it is too late!

He should work and I will sit back to eat. Lobatan
grin grin

The same way a woman is sure that her husband is cheating.

When a man says his wife is cheating and he adds action to it, better know that he has his facts right.

The only thing that will happen if its still suspicion is argument.

Maybe he has caught the wife a long time ago and they fought over it an made up and promise were made that were not kept. That is the bad thing about a cheating woman. They always go back to the side co.ck(Rooster ko. Akuko ni. Seun better take your time oo) You have to fight the fight plenty times and you will still likely not stop her from cheating.
Re: Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity by ACE1010: 4:32pm On Apr 16, 2020
Iyiataata92:

Maturity is not guaged by age.
Many 27 year olds are keeping happy families all over the world

OK let's narrow it to the guy in question..
Re: Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity by pelepeleb: 5:45pm On Apr 16, 2020
I am not supporting the did of the man, it is very bad but when you are ding the thing that will make your partner suspecting you, then you are writing application for such suspicion. you deny your partner sex or even mare touching for 1 to two months consecutively, making secret calls, separating properties in the house (i use my money to buy this and not yours so do not touch it and you don't do it to others out side) what do you want the woman to think off what do you want the man to think off.
all what we get now is that he pour hot water laced with pepper on the woman that the writer did not REMEMBER to say she has been deny her husband sex for months despite the fact that the man has been asking for it.
let know the truth of the matter before we judge.

okomile:

grin grin
Re: Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity by mechanics(m): 5:49pm On Apr 16, 2020
Just few years into their marriage, no more love again, it's well with them.
Re: Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity by LedRock: 6:53pm On Apr 16, 2020
Myer:

And the solution is to destroy both your lives?
She might not be beautiful again but it's guaranteed he'll rot in jail. That's if her relatives don't get him first.

If you suspect your wife of cheating, get your evidence and divorce the bitch or send her packing if you're not legally married. But ego won't allow Nigerian men to have sense.
The worst part is that he's probably also cheating on her. What a life.

RIP to both of them.
No be only jail, if the man has money he will walk freely.
Re: Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity by Chinkos99(m): 7:04pm On Apr 16, 2020
jaxxy:
j

What kind of stupid anger. Anger doesn't mean u shud act on it.
Sorry ooo
I was just contributing
Re: Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity by Dreyscort1435(m): 7:24pm On Apr 16, 2020
If to say nah true... That's not the next steps to take,..That's man must be mad
Re: Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity by Millenniumlady(f): 7:54pm On Apr 16, 2020
Lostz:
this is the result of being a cheat.

Millenniumlady
I'm not a cheat leave me alone cheesy
Re: Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity by UgwChristian(m): 7:58pm On Apr 16, 2020
Not only hot water but with pepper!!! Wickedness.
Re: Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 16, 2020
Millenniumlady:
I'm not a cheat leave me alone cheesy

I just called you here so you wouldn't have any reason to start cheating
Re: Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity by frozen70(f): 8:01pm On Apr 16, 2020
bigGBOLA:
coming from an olosho, i am not surprised

That's all you think of olosho just because you patronise them
Re: Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity by Millenniumlady(f): 8:23pm On Apr 16, 2020
Lostz:

I just called you here so you wouldn't have any reason to start cheating
Called me as who.... my husband abi kini ?
Re: Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 16, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Called me as who.... my husband abi kini ?
as anything you see me.

I don't want something like this to happen to you
Re: Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity by Millenniumlady(f): 8:28pm On Apr 16, 2020
Lostz:

as anything you see me.

I don't want something like this to happen to you
it can't i trend carefully tongue
Re: Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 16, 2020
Millenniumlady:
it can't i trend carefully tongue
I thought you are no cheat?

he will find out someday
Re: Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity by Masaudmuhammed: 8:35pm On Apr 16, 2020

Re: Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity by akdjr(m): 8:59pm On Apr 16, 2020
Na we de make am complicated. No matter wetin me do for woman if she cheat on me na to free her and pick the next one. quote author=Lostz post=88505352]

you don't know what some men have sacrificed for their family.

life is not simple my brother. it is complicated[/quote]
Re: Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity by LordBuchi(m): 7:23am On Apr 17, 2020
[b][/b]
okomile:

grin grin
Exactly how sure women are when they find out their men are cheating.

Man goes out to work and husband is suspicious of her movements!

But the man is stupid. If you conform she is cheat, send her home and don't land yourself into trouble. If you go to jail, every other man and boys will be chopping that thing with reckless abandon.

[DON'T JEOPARDIZE YOUR FUTURE BECAUSE OF YOUR PARTNER!!!]
Re: Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity by frozen70(f): 4:24pm On Apr 17, 2020
bigGBOLA:
yes i know one when i see one as a good customer cheesy cheesy

Lol, naughty you
Re: Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity by wethebest(m): 5:25pm On Apr 17, 2020
DonMustafa:
Attacking someone in his sleep is wickedness. It is witchcraft. No matter the offense

Last year, I used online dating to raise N700,000 to open my betting shop. I noticed the betting shop gives them hope. But now, most of the youths who would have been busy at my betting shop playing bet9ja are now roaming up and down like touts. This lockdown with no football is causing wahala

I think I will go back to online dating to keep myself busy while the lockdown is on. For those asking for the dating site I used last year to raise funds to open my betting shop, see the image below

Na u get d site to scam hustling guys desperately looking for dating site through bitcoin. The site is fake and to scam ppl of bitcoin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Throws Down His Househelp From A 2-Storey Building In Aba (Photos) / 14-Year-Old JSS3 Girl Raped & Murdered By Thugs In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / 'Most Wanted Job Scammer’ Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.