Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity (52142 Views)

Man Bathes Wife With Hot Water In Ondo / Grandma Bathes Two Kids With Pepper In Rivers, Put Them In Chain For Eating Food / Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity by Psalmy2cute(m): 12:51pm On Apr 16, 2020
Iyiataata92:

Truth be told, a man knows when his wife is cheating. There's 90% possibility that the woman is a cheat.
But then, it is not enough reason to treat her in a way that will make even the devil turn green with envy.
Tolerance and self-control is one of the attributes you build before thinking about marriage
what 90% possibility are you talking about?? did you read the writeup?? dont be too quick to judge
Re: Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity by Vulcan24(m): 12:52pm On Apr 16, 2020
drug him to sleep, pour same quantity with the same ingredients and release him togo sin no more.
Re: Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity by onadana: 12:52pm On Apr 16, 2020
okomile:
How is he sure that she was cheating?

Woman goes out to work and husband is suspicious of her movements!

Had similar experience before and he is regretting it now but it is too late!

He should work and I will sit back to eat. Lobatan
grin grin

Am not in support of violence of any form.But there must have being an antecedent. You just don't wake up and start suspecting someone.
Re: Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity by frozen70(f): 12:53pm On Apr 16, 2020
A premature man of 27yrs

Relationship is for matured minds
Re: Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity by enemyofprogress: 12:54pm On Apr 16, 2020
Her pusssssssy will never be the same again. Burnt peppered pussssssssssy. Bola146 on my mind grin grin
Re: Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity by frozen70(f): 12:56pm On Apr 16, 2020
bigGBOLA:
nice move , some idiots will go and attack the guy. if your husband or wife cheats on you, just destroy him or her, not the partner. please use acid next time

You need to experience something that will change your perception about people and life

Continue it's coming soon
Re: Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity by Iyiataata92: 12:57pm On Apr 16, 2020
Psalmy2cute:

what 90% possibility are you talking about?? did you read the writeup?? dont be too quick to judge
Bro, I will never comment on a topic if I didn't read it till the end.
I quoted someone. Read the post I quoted, read the original post and guage it with my comment before coming hard on me
Re: Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity by afribabe: 12:57pm On Apr 16, 2020
Jestin:
If a man is suspicious of your movement, it is either you are cheating or you are about to cheat.
or the man is a cheat and the wife's excuses/complaint is beginning to sound/look like the ones his married concubines are giving their husbands.....abi....

1 Like

Re: Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity by Passionate655: 12:57pm On Apr 16, 2020
see below
Re: Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity by xtycool: 12:59pm On Apr 16, 2020
married to a jealous spouse is like a death trap
Re: Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity by Psalmy2cute(m): 1:00pm On Apr 16, 2020
Iyiataata92:

Bro, I will never comment on a topic if I didn't read it till the end.
I quoted someone. Read the post I quoted, read the original post and guage it with my comment before coming hard on me
coming hard on you?? you're bn emotional, how have I come hard on you..?? all I'm saying Is, dont be too quick to judge.. theres no proof whether the woman cheated or not..
Re: Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity by Iyiataata92: 1:00pm On Apr 16, 2020
onadana:

Am not in support of violence of any form.But there must have being an antecedent. You just don't wake up and start suspecting someone.
Good. Thats what I've been trying to make them understand but they keep attacking me.
There's every tendency that the woman is a cheat. Just that the man action was very extreme
Re: Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity by fbexpert: 1:01pm On Apr 16, 2020
Attacking someone in his sleep is wickedness. It is witchcraft. No matter the offense

Last year, I used online dating to raise N700,000 to open my betting shop. I noticed the betting shop gives them hope. But now, most of the youths who would have been busy at my betting shop playing bet9ja are now roaming up and down like touts. This lockdown with no football is causing wahala

I think I will go back to online dating to keep myself busy while the lockdown is on. For those asking for the dating site I used last year to raise funds to open my betting shop, see the image below.

Scammer
Re: Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity by Iyiataata92: 1:03pm On Apr 16, 2020
Psalmy2cute:
coming hard on you?? you're bn emotional, how have I come hard on you..?? all I'm saying Is, dont be too quick to judge.. theres no proof whether the woman cheated or not..
Thats is why I gave it 90% because there's no proof. But then, they are living under the same roof so the man wouldn't just wake up one day and mix pepper with hot water and pour his wife.
Something must have pushed him.

Just that the thing pushed him too far
Re: Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity by Pelummy11(m): 1:04pm On Apr 16, 2020
what a weak man ☹�
Re: Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity by zakas: 1:07pm On Apr 16, 2020
Evil in the land
Re: Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity by lordswill03: 1:11pm On Apr 16, 2020
What's there to investigate again
Re: Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity by LedRock: 1:13pm On Apr 16, 2020
hush15:

Very stupid and callous man. When a woman commits infidelity, will killing her undo what's been done?or by giving her a scar make her more attractive to you?

Why is this world full of wickedness? The only instance where a man is allowed to divorce his wife in the scriptures is on the matter of infidelity/and it is a choice most welcomed, so why not walk away and move on? Killing her will only drag you into sin that will be rewarded here on earth and on judgement day.
Shut the fvck up, I remember that thread about the man that killed his landlord for sleeping with his wife and I remember how you idiots supported the man, so why acting like a hypocrite now, is it because the punishment was served on a woman?
Re: Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity by LedRock: 1:14pm On Apr 16, 2020
skyplustk:
End time husband
End time wife, she deserves it.
Re: Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity by LedRock: 1:15pm On Apr 16, 2020
Miniso:
u cud imagine working yur ass off to satisfy yur woman like placing her on a monthly pay of 100k for personal care plus anoda 50k for house feeding and she still go out to sleep with other men.. mehn if u are a lady and uve done this u deserve to be stabbed to death angry... greedy being.
You have just said the truth.
Re: Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity by bonnyhope: 1:17pm On Apr 16, 2020
okomile:
How is he sure that she was cheating?

Woman goes out to work and husband is suspicious of her movements!

Had similar experience before and he is regretting it now but it is too late!

He should work and I will sit back to eat. Lobatan
grin grin
You cannot sit here and judge only the man
No one is sure of what transpired except them
Re: Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity by LedRock: 1:18pm On Apr 16, 2020
frozen70:
A premature man of 27yrs

Relationship is for matured minds
Yeah, like the mature women that were cutting their husbands dick for infidelity.
Re: Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity by ACE1010: 1:18pm On Apr 16, 2020
Iyiataata92:

Truth be told, a man knows when his wife is cheating. There's 90% possibility that the woman is a cheat.
But then, it is not enough reason to treat her in a way that will make even the devil turn green with envy.
Tolerance and self-control are two of the attributes you build before thinking about marriage

What does he know about marriage....he's just 27 and he's this insecure!!!! All he knows is to knack kpekus, that's all. He better get himself engaged, I think he's idle.
Re: Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity by hush15: 1:20pm On Apr 16, 2020
LedRock:
Shut the Bleep up, I remember that thread about the man that killed his landlord for sleeping with his wife and I remember how you idiots supported the man, so why acting like a hypocrite now, is it because the punishment was served on a woman?

I have said what I wanted to say, how you react to it is your problem....
Re: Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity by LedRock: 1:21pm On Apr 16, 2020
hush15:

I have said what I wanted to say, how you react to it is your problem....
Just Fvck off.

1 Like

Re: Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity by bonnyhope: 1:21pm On Apr 16, 2020
jaxxy:
How hard is it to say back ur bag and leave

I wonder o

Instead of all these wahala why not tell her to go
Re: Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 16, 2020
How can love turn to hate so quickly. If you feel betrayed or rejected, just do your best to move on. Life goes on
Re: Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 16, 2020
jericco1:
I don't understand what's going on today.. why are people abusing pepper?
Because it is the only cheap painful thing available in every home
Re: Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity by jericco1(m): 1:25pm On Apr 16, 2020
Maryjane001:

Because it is the only cheap painful thing available in every home

I never knew
Re: Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity by ofiko123(m): 1:27pm On Apr 16, 2020
Wickedness everywhere...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Throws Down His Househelp From A 2-Storey Building In Aba (Photos) / 14-Year-Old JSS3 Girl Raped & Murdered By Thugs In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / 'Most Wanted Job Scammer’ Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.