Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,593 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Nigerians Are Starving - Dino Melaye Shares Video Of People Scrambling For Bags - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Are Starving - Dino Melaye Shares Video Of People Scrambling For Bags (48814 Views)

Dino Melaye Shares 16 Yrs Photos Of Him, Hon Ndudi Elumelu And Babangida Ngoroje / 'Policeman Jacked & Punched Me' - Dino Melaye Shares Videos, Photos / "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Are Starving - Dino Melaye Shares Video Of People Scrambling For Bags by cococandy(f): 3:27pm On Apr 16, 2020
This video evokes nightmares: what if there’s a stampede? Do you know how many people will die?
Re: Nigerians Are Starving - Dino Melaye Shares Video Of People Scrambling For Bags by freemanq(m): 3:28pm On Apr 16, 2020
All the d money recovered by efcc and icpc and Abacha's recovered money,this is d right time to bring them out and share
Re: Nigerians Are Starving - Dino Melaye Shares Video Of People Scrambling For Bags by ewomazino2017(m): 3:32pm On Apr 16, 2020
it is well. we will over come by the Grace of God
Re: Nigerians Are Starving - Dino Melaye Shares Video Of People Scrambling For Bags by martinskelly(m): 3:33pm On Apr 16, 2020
Sometimes i wonder how people do ascertain how hungry Nigerians are.
If you watch the video carefully, you will see that most of the people there are not actually hungry, its just that we are not always sincere with ourselves, even the man that posted the video will he exempt himself that he is not part of our problems? When he was still a senator what did he actually do for his people; NOTHING! per say; all he did was to acquire constitutional project money to himself and claim he already made wealth before becoming a senator (BullSh*t).

This people just dey play us like football, no wahala time dey come for REVOLUTION.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Starving - Dino Melaye Shares Video Of People Scrambling For Bags by HungerisBad: 3:34pm On Apr 16, 2020
Mendy3I:
cheesy
It baffles me to see the giant of west Africa ,with so many resources to still live as if we are still under the colonial masters cry cry

Which is more deadly now click like for hunger virus share for corona virus. sad

Hunger is bad.
Re: Nigerians Are Starving - Dino Melaye Shares Video Of People Scrambling For Bags by ewomazino2017(m): 3:35pm On Apr 16, 2020
it is well. we will surely over come by the Grace of God
Re: Nigerians Are Starving - Dino Melaye Shares Video Of People Scrambling For Bags by Studio247: 3:43pm On Apr 16, 2020
Don't tell us
You are also one of the them
All you politicians are the Same in respective of
Tribe or religion.
The country has been reduced to nothing.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Starving - Dino Melaye Shares Video Of People Scrambling For Bags by Charly68: 3:46pm On Apr 16, 2020
delpee:
What has he done to help?
. He displays his wealth on social media and blame Govt over everything forgetting that he was part of the rot

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Starving - Dino Melaye Shares Video Of People Scrambling For Bags by Miracle1991: 3:48pm On Apr 16, 2020
Bobbyfreshhh:

Is he in government
so what are you telling me? he cannot support his people because he is not in power abi? All the money he have now where did he get it.
Re: Nigerians Are Starving - Dino Melaye Shares Video Of People Scrambling For Bags by aliasdueprocess: 3:57pm On Apr 16, 2020
He should go and sell one of his cars to feed them nah,Weti this his nonsense help person mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Starving - Dino Melaye Shares Video Of People Scrambling For Bags by Peterodion49(m): 4:02pm On Apr 16, 2020
What has he done to help ?only to b buying expensive cars and power bike .Na wao for Dino maleye

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Starving - Dino Melaye Shares Video Of People Scrambling For Bags by kristo123: 4:14pm On Apr 16, 2020
Aunty Corona will just be smiling at this crowd.
Re: Nigerians Are Starving - Dino Melaye Shares Video Of People Scrambling For Bags by Ernerstdavid55(m): 4:19pm On Apr 16, 2020
Jostoman:
you are a chameleon
grin haha camelion kor alagbado ni

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Starving - Dino Melaye Shares Video Of People Scrambling For Bags by Olayiotan: 4:20pm On Apr 16, 2020
What has he done to help those in his environment this lockdown season. He should stop complaining and do something. The government can't do everything.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Starving - Dino Melaye Shares Video Of People Scrambling For Bags by biafraisdead(m): 4:22pm On Apr 16, 2020
WildChild00:
grin
Idiot! How market? Useless scammer
Re: Nigerians Are Starving - Dino Melaye Shares Video Of People Scrambling For Bags by Akolawole(m): 4:23pm On Apr 16, 2020
Romanoff:
Just one of his cars is enough to feed people from Kabba to Isanlu.

What has he done to alleviate their suffering in a time like this?

True
Re: Nigerians Are Starving - Dino Melaye Shares Video Of People Scrambling For Bags by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 16, 2020
Jakumo:
Those hungry Nigerians thank you in advance Oga Dino, for your kind, benevolent and selfless gesture of selling all your expensive cars, and using the proceeds to feed the hungry. Your salary alone is higher than the earnings of a US president, so you can always buy more cars after selling off your current collection to raise money for charity.

Thank you Oga Dino. Thank you
Re: Nigerians Are Starving - Dino Melaye Shares Video Of People Scrambling For Bags by BEEFIE: 4:24pm On Apr 16, 2020
Mendy3I:
cheesy
It baffles me to see the giant of west Africa ,with so many resources to still live as if we are still under the colonial masters cry cry

Which is more deadly now click like for hunger virus share for corona virus. sad

that's why we are waiting for leadership like you to come take us to the promise land
Re: Nigerians Are Starving - Dino Melaye Shares Video Of People Scrambling For Bags by Dollabiz: 4:32pm On Apr 16, 2020
Has he done anything yet do something
Re: Nigerians Are Starving - Dino Melaye Shares Video Of People Scrambling For Bags by Bryan88(m): 4:34pm On Apr 16, 2020
Romanoff:

is he ur state governor?
Re: Nigerians Are Starving - Dino Melaye Shares Video Of People Scrambling For Bags by Jayjones(m): 4:34pm On Apr 16, 2020
Fake news

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Starving - Dino Melaye Shares Video Of People Scrambling For Bags by olastarnet: 4:38pm On Apr 16, 2020
Help a brother, please edakun anything anything

Access bank

God bless you all � I have been on hunvid-20
������

God bless you all once again
Thank you

LifestyleTonite:
Nigerians are starving - Dino Melaye shares video of people scrambling for bags

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=On5qQN9qhbI&feature=youtu.be

https://mobile.twitter.com/dino_melaye/status/1250750369157779458
Re: Nigerians Are Starving - Dino Melaye Shares Video Of People Scrambling For Bags by Romanoff(f): 4:40pm On Apr 16, 2020
Bryan88:
is he ur state governor?

No. He was a federal law maker that represented me on several occasions and amassed wealth from that office that he used to acquire luxury cars.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Starving - Dino Melaye Shares Video Of People Scrambling For Bags by gosmoney(m): 4:45pm On Apr 16, 2020
We shud just pretend like we have no leader in dis country cry
Re: Nigerians Are Starving - Dino Melaye Shares Video Of People Scrambling For Bags by foleskay(m): 4:48pm On Apr 16, 2020
Romanoff:

Dino is not spared from the bad leadership. From the current governor to the first the state ever had. Dino is not the only problem of Kogi but there are a lot he could have done to better his people.

I don't live in Kogi, I never have but I've got grand parents there, uncles, aunties and cousins. If you're not a Kogite, please just shut up and stop mentioning me.

The guy is right. Face your smart adeyemi, dink is no longer on seat. Yaya Bello also is there. Leave dino.
Re: Nigerians Are Starving - Dino Melaye Shares Video Of People Scrambling For Bags by Aiyegbajeje2001: 4:55pm On Apr 16, 2020
And what is Dino doing about it? He has shown us his accumulated wealth like cars, houses and clothes without giving or donating to the masses. The days of reckoning for all those that stole from our commonwealth are fast approaching if nothing is done to assuage our sufferings. They need no cars or housing but food to eat with their children.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Starving - Dino Melaye Shares Video Of People Scrambling For Bags by TruthSpeaker: 4:58pm On Apr 16, 2020
IDIOT, IF YOU ARE NOT READY TO HELP THEN SHUT THE Bleep UP. ALL YOU OWN WAS TAKEN FROM THE NATION’S COFFER.
WHO IS IT NEWS TO THAT NIGERIANS ARE STARVING? IT IS JUST LIKE ME SAYING MOSQUITOES KEEP BITTING PEOPLE. WHO EXPECTS MOSQUITOES TO STOP BITTING PEOPLE?
Re: Nigerians Are Starving - Dino Melaye Shares Video Of People Scrambling For Bags by Bekool(m): 5:25pm On Apr 16, 2020
LifestyleTonite:

Animal kingdom with all the noise about social distancing govt officials can still come out and do this?
Re: Nigerians Are Starving - Dino Melaye Shares Video Of People Scrambling For Bags by kunletexs: 5:26pm On Apr 16, 2020
Na just to be putting video out, your contribution to humanity is zero. Showing expensive cars and houses he bought. Useless idiot!

this Oga agbero in person of tinubu no contribute anything for both abule odd and corona virus own. Tell am sat make him house dey for picture they eye president 2023 but him ni go reach there o.

Na my own I talk

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Starving - Dino Melaye Shares Video Of People Scrambling For Bags by Romanoff(f): 5:31pm On Apr 16, 2020
foleskay:

The guy is right. Face your smart adeyemi, dink is no longer on seat. Yaya Bello also is there. Leave dino.

Is the Smart Adeyemi any better?
Re: Nigerians Are Starving - Dino Melaye Shares Video Of People Scrambling For Bags by MPSA(m): 5:34pm On Apr 16, 2020
LifestyleTonite:

Guys! I don't Believe this is the Giant Of Africa, Somebody tell me I am dreaming , If I am dreaming, Please! Wake Me Up

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Starving - Dino Melaye Shares Video Of People Scrambling For Bags by MERCHANDISER: 5:35pm On Apr 16, 2020
Romanoff:

Lol

I hate this Man.He is a hypocrite cheesy

Na to buy exotic cars and flex women he sabi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

“We Will Know Who Is In Charge Soon” – Wike Blows Hot, Visits APC Chairman / N2m Budgeted For Fumigation In State House Before Rats Damaged Buhari's Office / Dino Melaye And His 2 Sons Rock Stylish Super Eagles Jersey (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.