Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Nigerians Are Starving - Dino Melaye Shares Video Of People Scrambling For Bags - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Are Starving - Dino Melaye Shares Video Of People Scrambling For Bags (48816 Views)

Dino Melaye Shares 16 Yrs Photos Of Him, Hon Ndudi Elumelu And Babangida Ngoroje / 'Policeman Jacked & Punched Me' - Dino Melaye Shares Videos, Photos / "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Are Starving - Dino Melaye Shares Video Of People Scrambling For Bags by Babzrockman: 5:40pm On Apr 16, 2020
fergie001:

Cc: babzrockman come and see your sis ooooo

Lol grin
Re: Nigerians Are Starving - Dino Melaye Shares Video Of People Scrambling For Bags by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 16, 2020
maybe hungry nigerians should visit Dino,why are they afraid of Dino? i am sure he has lots of food in his house and lots of money in his bank. Nigerians are cowards they should start breaking into politicians houses, rather they are robbing fellow ordinary poor nigerians. what do they have to loose? I would break into politicians houses than die of hunger
Re: Nigerians Are Starving - Dino Melaye Shares Video Of People Scrambling For Bags by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 16, 2020
Mendy3I:
cheesy
It baffles me to see the giant of west Africa ,with so many resources to still live as if we are still under the colonial masters cry cry

Which is more deadly now click like for hunger virus share for corona virus. sad

leave colonial masters out of this, is it not the same people that colonized India.

It our leadership that the problem.

Convid has presented the perfect opportunity for them to loot.
Re: Nigerians Are Starving - Dino Melaye Shares Video Of People Scrambling For Bags by hahn(m): 5:50pm On Apr 16, 2020
Mendy3I:
cheesy
It baffles me to see the giant of west Africa ,with so many resources to still live as if we are still under the colonial masters cry cry

Which is more deadly now click like for hunger virus share for corona virus. sad

Nigerians didn't suffer this much under colonial masters.

Apparently we are incapable of handling a nation on our own

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Starving - Dino Melaye Shares Video Of People Scrambling For Bags by emmyileri(m): 5:54pm On Apr 16, 2020
Dino should sell his power bike and feed the people too

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Starving - Dino Melaye Shares Video Of People Scrambling For Bags by joyfullyjoyous(f): 6:21pm On Apr 16, 2020
If truly he's for the people,Dino should sell some of his exotic cars.to feed the less priviledged around him. Politicians are generally greedy.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Starving - Dino Melaye Shares Video Of People Scrambling For Bags by philcz(m): 6:26pm On Apr 16, 2020
Romanoff:
Just one of his cars is enough to feed people from Kabba to Isanlu.

What has he done to alleviate their suffering in a time like this?
Thank you very much. Let him help first.
Re: Nigerians Are Starving - Dino Melaye Shares Video Of People Scrambling For Bags by Jakumo(m): 6:31pm On Apr 16, 2020
My humble prediction is that Mr. Dinol Ferrari Malaye will die a violent death at the hands of some very angry people who will bypass his security detail for just a few seconds during which his bony cranium will be broken open like a water-melon.
Re: Nigerians Are Starving - Dino Melaye Shares Video Of People Scrambling For Bags by biafraisdead(m): 6:32pm On Apr 16, 2020
WildChild00:
grin
Useless animal, why did u not come like we agreed? Scammer
Re: Nigerians Are Starving - Dino Melaye Shares Video Of People Scrambling For Bags by sleemomymy: 6:33pm On Apr 16, 2020
IS DINO OK? WHAT HAS HE DONE TO HELP THEM BEFORE THIS TIME.
YOU ARE NOT IN GOOD POSITION TO TALK.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Starving - Dino Melaye Shares Video Of People Scrambling For Bags by HeavenlyHolines(m): 7:02pm On Apr 16, 2020
Have you noticed that most big musicians r no where to be found during this period and after they will come with AY live in Lagos, Zlatan n Naira and friends live in FTC, broda shagi, Emmanuella n comedy with their please subscribe etc. In other developed nations, their celebrities are giving out to d poor but ours is to extort us with their rubbish songs n dance. We are watching oooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Starving - Dino Melaye Shares Video Of People Scrambling For Bags by faceland: 7:24pm On Apr 16, 2020
What is the point of the lockdown when you gather then to share food. When you gather then outside the bank premises. When you gather then in court room to sentence those breaking lockdown rules.

Only God know how many has died of hunger and starvation.
Re: Nigerians Are Starving - Dino Melaye Shares Video Of People Scrambling For Bags by faceland: 7:26pm On Apr 16, 2020
HeavenlyHolines:
Have you noticed that most big musicians r no where to be found during this period and after they will come with AY live in Lagos, Zlatan n Naira and friends live in FTC, broda shagi, Emmanuella n comedy with their please subscribe etc. In other developed nations, their celebrities are giving out to d poor but ours is to extort us with their rubbish songs n dance. We are watching oooo

They are better off than the average guy but based on their lifestyle, they really are not very rich or have a lot of cash. Meanwhile, the money Buhari has collected from NGO and EU is in TRILLIONS OF NAIRA and those people gave him to share for the poor.
Re: Nigerians Are Starving - Dino Melaye Shares Video Of People Scrambling For Bags by Chicastle: 7:26pm On Apr 16, 2020
Mendy3I:
cheesy

What make her giant of west africa?
Low electricity supply.
Electricity is the engine drive of industrialization
Re: Nigerians Are Starving - Dino Melaye Shares Video Of People Scrambling For Bags by Chicastle: 7:28pm On Apr 16, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Dino is a fool

I wanted to tell you something but I just looked up there and der your name so no need
Re: Nigerians Are Starving - Dino Melaye Shares Video Of People Scrambling For Bags by BleedingPen: 7:30pm On Apr 16, 2020
Fake and old

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Starving - Dino Melaye Shares Video Of People Scrambling For Bags by Laid2001: 7:54pm On Apr 16, 2020
busybrain123:
I have been thinking... Do you know it's possible for FG to share the sum of 50K to every Nigeria that has BVN. The type of cars these people has in their garage each is enough to feed an entire village. Dino is one of our mistake. So let him just shut up and allow me to think...

But on a serious note, if given the opportunity, none us including these our greedy politicians will choose to be a Nigerian again. embarassed

[/b]
IT IS IMPOSSIBLE[b]

#50k to 40million BVNs is #2 trillion on cash transfers alone.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Starving - Dino Melaye Shares Video Of People Scrambling For Bags by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 16, 2020
this is what they d polithiefcians have reduce us to.. may God have mercy on them all
Re: Nigerians Are Starving - Dino Melaye Shares Video Of People Scrambling For Bags by Dudekid: 8:16pm On Apr 16, 2020
Did this really happen in nigeria?
LifestyleTonite:
Nigerians are starving - Dino Melaye shares video of people scrambling for bags

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=On5qQN9qhbI&feature=youtu.be

https://mobile.twitter.com/dino_melaye/status/1250750369157779458
Re: Nigerians Are Starving - Dino Melaye Shares Video Of People Scrambling For Bags by Evii: 8:17pm On Apr 16, 2020
Nigerians are hungry & angry...
Re: Nigerians Are Starving - Dino Melaye Shares Video Of People Scrambling For Bags by mechanics(m): 8:51pm On Apr 16, 2020
Nawa o.
Re: Nigerians Are Starving - Dino Melaye Shares Video Of People Scrambling For Bags by alwaysvik: 9:22pm On Apr 16, 2020
Sell some of your cars which you acquired with stolen money and share the proceeds. That will go a long way. Let's start there.

STUPID HYPOCRITE
Re: Nigerians Are Starving - Dino Melaye Shares Video Of People Scrambling For Bags by ofwest47(m): 11:34pm On Apr 16, 2020
Billion dollarnaire Dino with your multimillidollar cars can you just allow one of them to be converted to cash for distribution to the super poverty ridden Nigerians.
Re: Nigerians Are Starving - Dino Melaye Shares Video Of People Scrambling For Bags by orji82: 12:41am On Apr 17, 2020
[ quote author=LifestyleTonite post=88506479]Nigerians are starving - Dino Melaye shares video of people scrambling for bags

https://mobile.twitter.com/dino_melaye/status/1250750369157779458[/quote] This is quite irresponsible, you're preaching against close contacts but you never deviced strategy of distributing relief materials to houses of individuals in order to maintain the so much talked about social distancing... Africa sef
Re: Nigerians Are Starving - Dino Melaye Shares Video Of People Scrambling For Bags by Chris2863(m): 12:48am On Apr 17, 2020
VaselineCrew:
If this is true, then what is the point of the lockdown?
You lack eye abi
Re: Nigerians Are Starving - Dino Melaye Shares Video Of People Scrambling For Bags by Xtvafrica: 4:22am On Apr 17, 2020
These images are from the 2019 election.

But come to think of this: Why is the whole world suffering because of one country?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qL8lJXBaBlw

More foreign vaccines may be headed to Africa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmUZdU_bFK8
Re: Nigerians Are Starving - Dino Melaye Shares Video Of People Scrambling For Bags by nedekid: 6:12am On Apr 17, 2020
Romanoff:
Just one of his cars is enough to feed people from Kabba to Isanlu.

What has he done to alleviate their suffering in a time like this?
Typical Nigerian, attacking the messanger and not addressing the message
Re: Nigerians Are Starving - Dino Melaye Shares Video Of People Scrambling For Bags by MagnumDealzNG: 6:16am On Apr 17, 2020
The hunger is real oh, Enugbe
Re: Nigerians Are Starving - Dino Melaye Shares Video Of People Scrambling For Bags by DrMuzungu(m): 11:37am On Apr 17, 2020
Crybaby Dino should shut the fvck up or sell one or two of his expensive cars to feed the masses. Lead by example, chicken$h1t.
Re: Nigerians Are Starving - Dino Melaye Shares Video Of People Scrambling For Bags by BlackTrice: 12:30pm On Apr 17, 2020
LifestyleTonite:
Nigerians are starving - Dino Melaye shares video of people scrambling for bags

https://mobile.twitter.com/dino_melaye/status/1250750369157779458

What have you done for u your people?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fani-kayode Celebrates Girlfriend's Birthday In A Special Way (photo) / Soldiers Step Up Their Game:See Pics Of Some Ammunitions Use In Boko Haram Fight / N2m Budgeted For Fumigation In State House Before Rats Damaged Buhari's Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.