Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,513 members, 7,954,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:59 PM

Is There Free Will In Heaven? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is There Free Will In Heaven? (1165 Views)

What Is The Point Of Free Will? / Can You Explain How If Everything Has A Cause You Then Have Free Will? / God's Omnipotence Contradicts The Requirement For Free Will In God's Plan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Is There Free Will In Heaven? by WaffenSS(m): 10:38pm On May 16, 2020
Mdmelijah:

For those whom he foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, in order that he might be the firstborn among many brothers. And those whom he predestined he also called, and those whom he called he also justified, and those whom he justified he also glorified. Romans 8:29-30

Those who God predestined, those ones He justified and he also glorified. #simple

You're making your point from the perspective of theology while I'm coming from the perspective of philosophy.

I'll respect your point of view and defer my argument.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does it mean Pastors Marry Virgins ? / Naija Pastors: My Opinion / Who Were Those Anointed Christians Jesus Told To Depart From Him On That Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.