Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) (76316 Views)

Lagosians Take Note: Bole Is NOT Roasted Plantain And Groundnut / Covid-19: Stop Begging; Here's One Meal You Can Prepare With Just N50 / Hungry Lagosians Mob A Bus Loaded With Bread In Agege (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) by irunoko(m): 7:02pm On Apr 16, 2020
SLAP44:
You see, voting a bad person will always have grave repercussions.

When we advised a particular region we thought were educated to select a caring president who has their interest at heart and can at least listen to the masses in their time of need, they let hate rule their emotions.

Have you seen how the man you voted for has turned as deaf as a wall since you now need to be cared for in this period of trouble?

Please stop claiming sophisticated and vote for people with a human heart next time, if not, this begging will continue in your region.

Tanku.
for how long are we going to continue in this foolishness.must you politicize everything and bring tribalism into it.shoni gbenu e soun?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) by moonbender(m): 7:02pm On Apr 16, 2020
ffo:

How can seun, lalasticlala, ishilove not do something about this, people complain on daily basis about being scammed by some NL and nothing is done to correct this

The owners and moderators of Nairaland do not care if people are been scammed on their platform. For as long as traffic keeps coming and their account keep getting credit through Adsense, they are cool with it.

Very soon, Nairaland will be a platform for thieves only.

Seun
Lalasticlala

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) by bighorlus(m): 7:02pm On Apr 16, 2020
WildChild00:
I don't think this is true, the above estate before you can gain entry, you have to call the house from the security gate and the person you want to visit has to call the security guys back before you can gain access, perhaps that is what is going on.

They are at the entrance of the estate begging residents. Is this hard to comprehend? They didn't gain access to the estate premises sir.

2 Likes

Re: Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) by DeeMain(m): 7:02pm On Apr 16, 2020
This post is not the true. A disgruntled member of the estate did the report to spite her estate members for unknown reasons.
Re: Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) by WildChild00(m): 7:02pm On Apr 16, 2020
nedekid:

Which kin analysis be dis?

What is wrong with the analysis please?
Re: Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) by Miracle1991: 7:03pm On Apr 16, 2020
Lazy youths
Re: Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) by Blendy77(f): 7:03pm On Apr 16, 2020
It's not true. The women in the estate invited the residents in the area outside the estate to come and collect foodstuffs at a particular day and time which was yesterday that is why they gathered at the gate. The woman who did this recording is a tenant in the estate so she was not aware of the arrangement and was shocked to see the large crowd outside hence she did this video saying they are begging. She has apologised for making the video without proper investigation.

7 Likes

Re: Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) by ofiko123(m): 7:03pm On Apr 16, 2020
This looks like a movie scene....
Re: Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) by simple250: 7:04pm On Apr 16, 2020
Very soon the poor will eat the rich
Re: Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) by SLAP44: 7:04pm On Apr 16, 2020
irunoko:
for how long are we going to continue in this foolishness.must you politicize everything and bring tribalism into it.shoni gbenu e soun?

It's all politics. The politics of regional begging.

Apologise and move on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) by ggood: 7:04pm On Apr 16, 2020
True talk I stand with you
SLAP44:

When we advised a particular region we thought were educated to select a caring president who has their interest at heart and can at least listen to the masses in their time of need, they let hate rule their emotions.

Have you seen how the man you voted for has turned as deaf as a wall since you now need to be cared for in this period of trouble?

Please stop claiming sophisticated and vote for people with a human heart next time, if not, this begging will continue in your region.

Tanku.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) by cosmos1440: 7:04pm On Apr 16, 2020
SLAP44:

Tanku.

And who was the so-called good person you wanted us to vote for ?
Everything about you and your region is all about hatred for Nigeria and especially the region you hate so much.
Anyway, don't worry, your hatred will soon consume you.
Tanku.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) by biafraisdead(m): 7:04pm On Apr 16, 2020
WildChild00:

Scammer, where is my 25K? you know I still have your pictures? and don't forget am an Ijaw man cool

Idiot leave every other person and face me, at least we arranged meeting today so why did u not show up? U for de cool off for jail by now. Criminal.
Re: Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) by WildChild00(m): 7:05pm On Apr 16, 2020
bighorlus:

They are at the entrance of the estate begging residents. Is this hard to comprehend? They didn't gain access to the estate premises sir.

I am speaking from experience into that estate, I was there for like one hour, I have to call the house I was going to, and the house owner has to call the security guys to allow me in, that was some months back, and there was crowd of people waiting, just like me.
Re: Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) by Shaprara: 7:05pm On Apr 16, 2020
SLAP44:

Tanku.

This is not a good person or bad person problem, this is a problem for the rich, average and the poor. Not just in Nigeria, it's the same everywhere, Evey country has its own wealth class. Any president would have had same problem too. The reason this is happening is because of the system we practice in Nigeria, no integration and no data to narrow down and pin point those who need aid, and literacy scale in Nigeria. Even if government is providing aid to the poor, let's say monetary, how many have bank accounts or any means to get the money. The system is bad and it's been since inception

2 Likes

Re: Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) by masterflowx(m): 7:05pm On Apr 16, 2020
About 500 meters away to my house.

I expect this to happen.
A plot of land sold at N100m there.

People in my estate (Seaside estate) always sees anybody living in co-operative Villa as demi god.

They're extremely rich.

Re: Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) by MrOssaiBillium(m): 7:05pm On Apr 16, 2020
The poster of this video made a big thing out of nothing. I stay in the said estate and no one was begging. We as an estate carried out an initiative to help the badore community with food that will last for two weeks and it ran out. We had to restock and give out more. They were NOT BEGGING. it was simply an estate social responsibility. The said woman that recorded the video has soon apologies for misinforming the public

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) by biafraisdead(m): 7:05pm On Apr 16, 2020
WildChild00:

check my profile, I never duped anyone!
Shatap, u are a criminal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) by flexyrule(m): 7:05pm On Apr 16, 2020
WildChild00:
I don't think this is true, the above estate before you can gain entry, you have to call the house from the security gate and the person you want to visit has to call the security guys back before you can gain access, perhaps that is what is going on.

Re: Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) by Pharaoh350s(m): 7:05pm On Apr 16, 2020
Things are hard
I repeat things are hard

May God help people
Re: Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) by YoungAncient1: 7:06pm On Apr 16, 2020
Lagosians wet sabi form and package. Making people from other parts of the country look like less human.
Corona has crippled their high horses and brought them to reality. I see how begging is thriving on twitter.

I am not happy about this and no one should but Lagos people own full body for forming.

2 Likes

Re: Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) by WildChild00(m): 7:07pm On Apr 16, 2020
flexyrule:
Were they inside the estate? I once stayed in that estate too.

Everyone is outside, waiting to gain access in....
Re: Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) by Christian07(m): 7:07pm On Apr 16, 2020
Am staying in greenville estate is jst 4 blocks from cooperative villa
God help us all
Hunger, malaria Nd 419 is real

Re: Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) by SLAP44: 7:07pm On Apr 16, 2020
cosmos1440:

And who was the so-called good person you wanted us to vote for ?
Everything about you and your region is all about hatred for Nigeria and especially the region you hate so much.
Anyway, don't worry, your hatred will soon consume you.
Tanku.

That is, if hunger, Covid19 and anarchy will not consume you first. Just start praying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) by stagger: 7:07pm On Apr 16, 2020
Organicist95:

Ain't the the same person than claim to send 1500 to someone few days ago and your account balance is showing 60 something thousand naira. In other words...YOU ARE A THIEF

That person is operating several monikers. Thieves they all are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) by Fidelismaria: 7:07pm On Apr 16, 2020

make them go beg Tinubu

That man has successfully loot Lagos state and still looting

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) by saajus: 7:07pm On Apr 16, 2020
So sad. They should all occupy Bourdillon, Governor's house, Deputy Governor's house and other top politicians houses. I still wonder how analysts came up with 8% poverty rate for Lagos. I always say it, Lagos is overrated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:07pm On Apr 16, 2020
SLAP44:

Tanku.

na tribalism you should blame

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) by Ezmans: 7:08pm On Apr 16, 2020
FARA4GA:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYLSQnPc-T0

This happened in Cooperative Villa Estate, Badore Lekki in Lagos state. A woman had stepped out of the estate to go get somethings at the supermarket. On her getting back, she saw a crowd, outside the gate.They saaid they were hungry and need food (help).

From the video, we see they are mostly youths; what would happen if they decide to take things into their hands....anarchy is loading.
The day it I'll happen Iraq I'll be better than nigeria
Re: Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) by erai30(m): 7:09pm On Apr 16, 2020
I just hope those politicians and looters are seeing what is happening, how can you remove some States from having the national cake this COVID19 season. Soon there will be no hiding place for our wicked politicians and people in government.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See The Foodstuffs I Bought For 950 Naira In Abuja / Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag / If Your Partner's Mum Serves You Any Of These, What Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.