Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) (76281 Views)

Lagosians Take Note: Bole Is NOT Roasted Plantain And Groundnut / Covid-19: Stop Begging; Here's One Meal You Can Prepare With Just N50 / Hungry Lagosians Mob A Bus Loaded With Bread In Agege (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) by Ayt27(m): 7:09pm On Apr 16, 2020
Mendy3I:

It baffles me to see the giant of west Africa ,with so many resources to still live as if we are still under the colonial masters

Which is more deadly now click like for hunger virus share for corona virus. angry

Bro if we were living under colonial times things would be miles ahead better than what we have now.
Re: Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) by irunoko(m): 7:10pm On Apr 16, 2020
SLAP44:

It's all politics. The politics of regional begging.

Apologise and move on.
no , you are the one who ought to apologize to me
Re: Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) by biafraisdead(m): 7:12pm On Apr 16, 2020
WINDSOW:
Na u dey dupe people onto this Coro abi, u go hear am soon.
His style of scamming people is by accusing others that they scammed him, u been unsuspecting and may sympathise with him the next thing he tells u so so person scammed him in the course of transacting deal, if u probe further he then requests that u talk offline. During offline he begins to tell u about a silly business with a fixed registration fee. I almost fell victim to his evil. Go through his profile and see how many nairalanders he has accused of defrauding him of same amount.
Re: Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) by Vulcan24(m): 7:12pm On Apr 16, 2020
HeavenlyHolines:
Have you noticed that most big musicians r no where to be found during this period and after they will come with AY live in Lagos, Zlatan n Naira and friends live in FTC, broda shagi, Emmanuella n comedy with their please subscribe etc. In other developed nations, their celebrities are giving out to d poor but ours is to extort us with their rubbish songs n dance. We are watching oooo

seriously am hoping to hear from tuface
Re: Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) by SLAP44: 7:12pm On Apr 16, 2020
irunoko:
no , you are the one who ought to apologize to me

How? What I said is true?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) by Parisbee5(m): 7:13pm On Apr 16, 2020
Nairaland mod, why are guys this petty, this Video has been denounced in its entirety by the originator and she has apologised for it.
Kindly bring this video/story down it's fake news.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) by nokatakata: 7:13pm On Apr 16, 2020
SLAP44:
You see, voting a bad person will always have grave repercussions.

When we advised a particular region we thought were educated to select a caring president who has their interest at heart and can at least listen to the masses in their time of need, they let hate rule their emotions.

Have you seen how the man you voted for has turned as deaf as a wall since you now need to be cared for in this period of trouble?

Please stop claiming sophisticated and vote for people with a human heart next time, if not, this begging will continue in your region.

Tanku.

Usual ipod reasoning. As if your ipod brothers are not part of the people begging and you miscreants weren't running after Atiku who is also a fulani and a corrupt politician like Buhari.

Your people are back in Abia and Anambra protesting because of hunger and getting shot. But you will not see that .

3 Likes

Re: Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) by Fhemmmy: 7:13pm On Apr 16, 2020
SLAP44:

When we advised a particular region we thought were educated to select a caring president who has their interest at heart and can at least listen to the masses in their time of need, they let hate rule their emotions.

Have you seen how the man you voted for has turned as deaf as a wall since you now need to be cared for in this period of trouble?

Please stop claiming sophisticated and vote for people with a human heart next time, if not, this begging will continue in your region.

Tanku.

This is one of the funniest response i have ever seen . . . Remind me of what PDP would have done or what any leader in Nigeria could have done in this situation?
Please note that i support no leader because they are all wicked fools

4 Likes

Re: Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:13pm On Apr 16, 2020
Buhari is finished if this happens during election period
Re: Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) by biafraisdead(m): 7:14pm On Apr 16, 2020
Face me ozu
Re: Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) by sulaak(m): 7:15pm On Apr 16, 2020
SLAP44:

Tanku.

What caring president? GEJ and OBJ governments were all about,..looting. Buhari government is no different. Nigeria deserves to be begging, let then revolt if they want good government.
Re: Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) by irunoko(m): 7:15pm On Apr 16, 2020
SLAP44:

How? What I said is true?
you are casting aspersions and throwing blames against the yorubas.its called ethnic bigotry

Yorubas are not the problem or enemy of nigeria.the real arch enemy of nigeria are the NIGERIAN POLITICIANS

Who are using tribal divisions to ensure we can never collectively unite to unseat them

2 Likes

Re: Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) by alfredilly: 7:16pm On Apr 16, 2020
SLAP44:

Tanku.
The good government with human heart are in PDP abi. Please, enough of this self deception. Did you people forget that PDD ruled this country for 16 years? Rather than charting a way forward and seeking alternative answer, some are promoting idea that we keep us in vicious cycle.
Re: Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) by Fhemmmy: 7:16pm On Apr 16, 2020
Ayt27:

Bro if we were living under colonial times things would be miles ahead better than what we have now.

And people should have stood up to fight for their right, how can the Rep get paid the salary of April and people are hungry?
Re: Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) by AsawanaDgreat: 7:16pm On Apr 16, 2020
Help the poor and the needy
Re: Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) by biafraisdead(m): 7:17pm On Apr 16, 2020
WildChild00:

What is wrong with the analysis please?
Useless and a senseless person's analysis.
Re: Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) by egoldman(m): 7:17pm On Apr 16, 2020
taiwolomo1:

Don't know what's so difficult to transfer money to citizens account using the BVN!!!! Why are we so disorganized in this country !! Damn! Its very easy for goodness sake!
If they do that, it means there is no way for them to loot, are u not a Nigerian?
Re: Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) by tayoccu(m): 7:18pm On Apr 16, 2020
WildChild00:
I don't think this is true, the above estate before you can gain entry, you have to call the house from the security gate and the person you want to visit has to call the security guys back before you can gain access, perhaps that is what is going on.
True, I’ve had to visit that estate twice this year, the most recent was days before the lockdown, the security confirmed if my client was expecting me, they checked my temperature, asked me to sanitize my hand, and they took my details down before I was allowed in.

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) by Fhemmmy: 7:19pm On Apr 16, 2020
irunoko:
you are casting aspersions and throwing blames against the yorubas.its called ethnic bigotry

Yorubas are not the problem or enemy of nigeria.the real arch enemy of nigeria are the NIGERIAN POLITICIANS

Who are using tribal divisions to ensure we can never collectively unite to unseat them

I totally disagree, i think the biggest enemy here are the Nigerians because even the educated ones are allowing each other to be used to divide the nation, we are educated and yet allow each other to follow the leaders blindly with NOTHING to offer.

2 Likes

Re: Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) by Ayoefa: 7:19pm On Apr 16, 2020
SLAP44:

Tanku.

THe video is FAKE. Stop posting TRASH about thing you are clueless on.

3 Likes

Re: Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) by Goldencheese(m): 7:19pm On Apr 16, 2020
It is true. I didn't know somebody will mention the news and even video it. I was driving out of the estate when I saw the crowd because I have been indoors the last two weeks. It was then I saw the crowd. I was initially afraid and began to ask some people what was going on and someone told me that people were receiving provisions.

The truth is, some people cannot cope during this lockdown because they are daily wage earners. Government has to come to the aid of these people lest like somebody said they decide to come after innocent Nigerians who are hustling to better their lives.

But I am confident that we will surmount this storm in Jesus' name.

WildChild00:
I don't think this is true, the above estate before you can gain entry, you have to call the house from the security gate and the person you want to visit has to call the security guys back before you can gain access, perhaps that is what is going on.
Re: Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) by biafraisdead(m): 7:20pm On Apr 16, 2020
WildChild00:

I am speaking from experience into that estate, I was there for like one hour, I have to call the house I was going to, and the house owner has to call the security guys to allow me in, that was some months back, and there was crowd of people waiting, just like me.
Shatap that dirty thing u call mouth.
Re: Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) by Acidosis(m): 7:20pm On Apr 16, 2020
May God have mercy on our leaders, past and present, dead and those still living.

So much damage has been done. When you imagine the billions of dollars Buhari has wasted exploring audio oil in Katsina, and you think about Nigerians who rarely eat dinner, you get depressed.
Re: Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) by WildChild00(m): 7:21pm On Apr 16, 2020
biafraisdead:

Useless and a senseless person's analysis.

@rtdcivilservant Same person operating both handles cool
Re: Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) by Bobbyfreshhh: 7:21pm On Apr 16, 2020
HeavenlyHolines:
Have you noticed that most big musicians r no where to be found during this period and after they will come with AY live in Lagos, Zlatan n Naira and friends live in FTC, broda shagi, Emmanuella n comedy with their please subscribe etc. In other developed nations, their celebrities are giving out to d poor but ours is to extort us with their rubbish songs n dance. We are watching oooo

Most artist donated .even run town did give away of 10million on tweeter ,so say something else
Re: Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) by idonhammer: 7:21pm On Apr 16, 2020
Are you serious? So Biafraisdead is a thief

biafraisdead:

Criminal, u think u can carry ur scam to lekki abi? Nairalanders pls beware of this criminal he is a thief, he has scammed many nairalanders in the guise of transacting business with them.
lalasticlala, ishilove pls investigate what I am saying.
Re: Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) by nokatakata: 7:22pm On Apr 16, 2020
Shaprara:

This is not a good person or bad person problem, this is a problem for the rich, average and the poor. Not just in Nigeria, it's the same everywhere, Evey country has its own wealth class. Any president would have had same problem too. The reason this is happening is because of the system we practice in Nigeria, no integration and no data to narrow down and pin point those who need aid, and literacy scale in Nigeria. Even if government is providing aid to the poor, let's say monetary, how many have bank accounts or any means to get the money. The system is bad and it's been since inception

Igbos are not poor according to senseless ipod miscreants. They are billionaires and own 99% of properties in africa. The lockdown is not affecting them at all...that's why they are protesting in abia and Anambra and getting shot because of hunger. They are too wealthy they lack common sense.

5 Likes

Re: Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) by toxtimmy: 7:22pm On Apr 16, 2020
Mendy3I:

It baffles me to see the giant of west Africa ,with so many resources to still live as if we are still under the colonial masters

Which is more deadly now click like for hunger virus share for corona virus. angry

It was better understanding colonial times... Wake up
Re: Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) by Liftedhands(f): 7:22pm On Apr 16, 2020
xiaomimoney:
REAL STORY: They were not begging. The Estate organised relief items to be shared to the needy. Those are the people you are seeing there. The Lady that recorded this was not aware that her Estate called them.
Don't mind the tatafo, instead of asking what was going on she just recorded and concluded they were begging.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See The Foodstuffs I Bought For 950 Naira In Abuja / Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag / If Your Partner's Mum Serves You Any Of These, What Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.