Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,346 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

What Is Happening To Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Happening To Me (450 Views)

Resurfaced: I Don't Love Him But This Is Happening, Advice Needed. / My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. / He Met Me In My Mom's Shop 10 Years Ago,Now This Is Happening; Lady Reveals.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Happening To Me by vybzkartel: 7:03pm On Apr 16, 2020
I have been on Facebook for over ten years but for the past 2 months, something crazy is happening to me on there. Too many friend request s and mostly women. I am getting 100 plus request daily. Please, how is this explained? Why the sudden lots of requests. What should I do? I am overwhelmed
Re: What Is Happening To Me by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 16, 2020
You are very lucky.

Very very lucky dumbhead.
Re: What Is Happening To Me by Harllaby: 7:15pm On Apr 16, 2020
And how's this a problem. Accept their request at your own penny
Re: What Is Happening To Me by Nehyooh(m): 7:21pm On Apr 16, 2020
Congratulations !
Re: What Is Happening To Me by Kingsean(m): 7:24pm On Apr 16, 2020
maybe they've seen your monster cock. they heard of your exploits
Re: What Is Happening To Me by tidalstorm(m): 7:40pm On Apr 16, 2020
Blame the corona and the lockdown, many of them are bored.
After everything gets back to normal they'll unfriend you.
Re: What Is Happening To Me by Easybela(f): 7:59pm On Apr 16, 2020
Lucky you dear,your village people just remembered you,you don hammer

(1) (Reply)

She Caught Me In Bed With Her Sister / Which Of These Is More Important In A Relationship??? / Please I Need Your Opinion On This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.