Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Seyi Makinde Visits The Scene Of The Fire Outbreak At Dugbe, Ibadan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Makinde Visits The Scene Of The Fire Outbreak At Dugbe, Ibadan (36988 Views)

Seyi Makinde Visits Obasanjo, Says AGF Lacks Power To Declare Amotekun Illegal / Governor Makinde Visits Mosque To Inform Worshippers Of Demolition Plans (Photo) / Governor Seyi Makinde Visits Olubadan Of Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Makinde Visits The Scene Of The Fire Outbreak At Dugbe, Ibadan by WandaNara: 9:00pm On Apr 16, 2020
Ibadan people are already losing interest in this man. If you're close to GSM, you need to tell him to start working instead of making mouth. Action speak louder than words.

5 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Visits The Scene Of The Fire Outbreak At Dugbe, Ibadan by Empressabbie(f): 9:00pm On Apr 16, 2020
This is bad

Get a promo video for your business at an affordable price. You can also talk to me about marketing your business. Check signature for contact.
Re: Seyi Makinde Visits The Scene Of The Fire Outbreak At Dugbe, Ibadan by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:01pm On Apr 16, 2020
Shey this guy too is giving out palliatives abi he's one of the talk more do less
Re: Seyi Makinde Visits The Scene Of The Fire Outbreak At Dugbe, Ibadan by tayo4ng(m): 9:01pm On Apr 16, 2020
GSM
Re: Seyi Makinde Visits The Scene Of The Fire Outbreak At Dugbe, Ibadan by Sososo(f): 9:01pm On Apr 16, 2020
Fire outbreak everywhere.what is happening?
Re: Seyi Makinde Visits The Scene Of The Fire Outbreak At Dugbe, Ibadan by Zyzxx10: 9:02pm On Apr 16, 2020
Damn not in this hard times.
Re: Seyi Makinde Visits The Scene Of The Fire Outbreak At Dugbe, Ibadan by Johnnyessence(m): 9:02pm On Apr 16, 2020
Legitz:
Audio Governor , no significant project from him
I'm a PDP member and that's the truth
you are never a pdp member. Seyi e da in Ibadan people's voice.
Re: Seyi Makinde Visits The Scene Of The Fire Outbreak At Dugbe, Ibadan by naijaschoolguru(m): 9:02pm On Apr 16, 2020
Osagyefo98:
The people's Governor
Which people? Oyo people I guess. Because we don't have Audio Governor in my State
Re: Seyi Makinde Visits The Scene Of The Fire Outbreak At Dugbe, Ibadan by blowjohn(m): 9:02pm On Apr 16, 2020
Bola146:
OMG!!!! Jesu mi oooooo.. I really pity all the shop owners. May God locate a good person that will fund them soonest.

What is it nw. Calm down haba!
U will just injure urself haba!
Re: Seyi Makinde Visits The Scene Of The Fire Outbreak At Dugbe, Ibadan by naijaschoolguru(m): 9:03pm On Apr 16, 2020
Tajbol4splend:
Shey this guy too is giving out palliatives abi he's one of the talk more do less
More like that
Re: Seyi Makinde Visits The Scene Of The Fire Outbreak At Dugbe, Ibadan by slimanyd: 9:04pm On Apr 16, 2020
WandaNara:
Ibadan people are already loosing interest in this man. If you're close to GSM, you need to tell him to start working instead of making mouth. Action speak louder than words.

So, which work should he start doing o. Mr working .
Re: Seyi Makinde Visits The Scene Of The Fire Outbreak At Dugbe, Ibadan by naijaschoolguru(m): 9:04pm On Apr 16, 2020
Bola146:
OMG!!!! Jesu mi oooooo.. I really pity all the shop owners. May God locate a good person that will fund them soonest.
Bola calm down oo
Re: Seyi Makinde Visits The Scene Of The Fire Outbreak At Dugbe, Ibadan by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:04pm On Apr 16, 2020
naijaschoolguru:

More like that

You an Oyo resident?
Re: Seyi Makinde Visits The Scene Of The Fire Outbreak At Dugbe, Ibadan by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 16, 2020
naijaschoolguru:

Which people? Oyo people I guess. Because we don't have Audio Governor in my State

Next

Your Governor is not better than him
Re: Seyi Makinde Visits The Scene Of The Fire Outbreak At Dugbe, Ibadan by naijaschoolguru(m): 9:06pm On Apr 16, 2020
Fragility6:

Who ur believe help? shift!!!
Why u con dey lie, next time be factual in your statement
Re: Seyi Makinde Visits The Scene Of The Fire Outbreak At Dugbe, Ibadan by tobylawal(m): 9:06pm On Apr 16, 2020
Coronavirus Governor did not respond quick to this angry grin
Re: Seyi Makinde Visits The Scene Of The Fire Outbreak At Dugbe, Ibadan by naijaschoolguru(m): 9:07pm On Apr 16, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

You an Oyo resident?
That one na talk more do less dude nau grin
Re: Seyi Makinde Visits The Scene Of The Fire Outbreak At Dugbe, Ibadan by zabuur: 9:08pm On Apr 16, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

You an Oyo resident?

He can't give out anything since its just curfew in Oyo State and not lock down. He wanna start his own 2000 tests per day programme very soon. So for now, Oyo people are free to move around. No social distancing, nothing. In fact, malls here are usually filled up, The queues at ATMs are second to none. You can't move around from 7pm till 6am the next day.

God bless Oyo people. I actually don't pray anything bad happens in Oyo coz whether one likes it or now, would be affected.
Re: Seyi Makinde Visits The Scene Of The Fire Outbreak At Dugbe, Ibadan by naijaschoolguru(m): 9:09pm On Apr 16, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Next

Your Governor is not better than him
My Gov you said? How I wish you know the Gov you are talking about
Re: Seyi Makinde Visits The Scene Of The Fire Outbreak At Dugbe, Ibadan by araoye22(m): 9:09pm On Apr 16, 2020
Legitz:
no you are not. We know you APC e-rats when we see one
Re: Seyi Makinde Visits The Scene Of The Fire Outbreak At Dugbe, Ibadan by ud4u: 9:09pm On Apr 16, 2020
ebonytarki:
But why too much fire outbreak in south east?

Which south east
Re: Seyi Makinde Visits The Scene Of The Fire Outbreak At Dugbe, Ibadan by Fragility6: 9:09pm On Apr 16, 2020
naijaschoolguru:

Why u con dey lie, next time be factual in your statement

cheesy grin grin Guy u tk excess alcohol diz night? Check d guy u quote first
Re: Seyi Makinde Visits The Scene Of The Fire Outbreak At Dugbe, Ibadan by 1stola: 9:10pm On Apr 16, 2020
Legitz:
Must you belong to a political party?
What's the difference between APC and PDP?
Re: Seyi Makinde Visits The Scene Of The Fire Outbreak At Dugbe, Ibadan by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 16, 2020
naijaschoolguru:
My Gov you said? How I wish you know the Gov you are talking about
Name, no long story..
Name him if not seyi is far much better.
Re: Seyi Makinde Visits The Scene Of The Fire Outbreak At Dugbe, Ibadan by skyfather09(m): 9:12pm On Apr 16, 2020
bros give us money live sightseeing.
Re: Seyi Makinde Visits The Scene Of The Fire Outbreak At Dugbe, Ibadan by Bola146(f): 9:13pm On Apr 16, 2020
naijaschoolguru:
Bola calm down oo
sad Okay o
Re: Seyi Makinde Visits The Scene Of The Fire Outbreak At Dugbe, Ibadan by Bola146(f): 9:13pm On Apr 16, 2020
blowjohn:

What is it nw. Calm down haba! U will just injure urself haba!
Why?
Re: Seyi Makinde Visits The Scene Of The Fire Outbreak At Dugbe, Ibadan by Jostoman: 9:13pm On Apr 16, 2020
Legitz:
God will expose you and your APC people that is using fire incident to destabilize the government of seyi makinde very soon
Re: Seyi Makinde Visits The Scene Of The Fire Outbreak At Dugbe, Ibadan by Abaman001(m): 9:16pm On Apr 16, 2020
My Afonja brethren, Boko-boys are very close to ur waste region oo.....

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Visits The Scene Of The Fire Outbreak At Dugbe, Ibadan by Evaromantik(m): 9:16pm On Apr 16, 2020
Re: Seyi Makinde Visits The Scene Of The Fire Outbreak At Dugbe, Ibadan by quiteboy(m): 9:17pm On Apr 16, 2020
cry
Blackfire:
My shop is opposite the fire incident..

2020.. Year of tears, sorrows and blood
it's well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike Commissions Judges Quarters, Names It After SAN / Ade Adefuye Dies (Nigerian Ambassador To U.S) / Yusuf Buhari's Accident: Facebook User Blames PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.