Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,300 members, 7,829,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Seyi Makinde Visits The Scene Of The Fire Outbreak At Dugbe, Ibadan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Makinde Visits The Scene Of The Fire Outbreak At Dugbe, Ibadan (36983 Views)

Seyi Makinde Visits Obasanjo, Says AGF Lacks Power To Declare Amotekun Illegal / Governor Makinde Visits Mosque To Inform Worshippers Of Demolition Plans (Photo) / Governor Seyi Makinde Visits Olubadan Of Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Makinde Visits The Scene Of The Fire Outbreak At Dugbe, Ibadan by blowjohn(m): 9:17pm On Apr 16, 2020
Bola146:

Why?

Ur panicking nw
Re: Seyi Makinde Visits The Scene Of The Fire Outbreak At Dugbe, Ibadan by Clothingonline9(m): 9:21pm On Apr 16, 2020
God bless your hrt invest in infrastructure and Agriculture let oyo be food bank to west Africa

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Visits The Scene Of The Fire Outbreak At Dugbe, Ibadan by naijaschoolguru(m): 9:23pm On Apr 16, 2020
Fragility6:

cheesy grin grin Guy u tk excess alcohol diz night? Check d guy u quote first
Oo my apology
Re: Seyi Makinde Visits The Scene Of The Fire Outbreak At Dugbe, Ibadan by Exclusivedjkaka(m): 9:24pm On Apr 16, 2020
DURING THIS LOCKED DOWN I CAN SHOW HOW TO MAKE COOL CASH .....

Partner with a Nigeria News Update Website and get the privilege of being paid each time you share a post on your facebook or watch videos, view a post on the website, create a post and login to the website. You can start today with a one time registration fee of N1,500 and stand d chance to earn over 20k everyday Ask me how".
What'sapp or call me 07065315257, 07054176972
Re: Seyi Makinde Visits The Scene Of The Fire Outbreak At Dugbe, Ibadan by Simplyleo: 9:24pm On Apr 16, 2020
lgbesachick:

Stop lying, this picture is picture of Delta women protesting and crying over Fulani jihadist herdsmen killing them and destroying their farm.
I'm disappointed.

Why just one?

And what stops you from posting it for so long?

Check through the internet very well, there are quit a lot of them. Check YouTube and many more platforms, get new one, then post them here.

If your data don finish, let me know. I will assist you with N100 recharge card.

But always remember to inform the mods that you are derailing threads.
Re: Seyi Makinde Visits The Scene Of The Fire Outbreak At Dugbe, Ibadan by silverkings: 9:34pm On Apr 16, 2020
Legitz:
Audio Governor , no significant project from him
I'm a PDP member and that's the truth
Get out... Run inside bush no come back again
Re: Seyi Makinde Visits The Scene Of The Fire Outbreak At Dugbe, Ibadan by OasisT: 9:36pm On Apr 16, 2020
Oyostatemedia:
This afternoon, Gov. Seyi Makinde was at Dugbe-Alawo, Ibadan to access the degree of damage caused by the Inferno of Wednesday, April 15, 2020.
He empathized with the people that were affected while describing the incidence as unfortunate and heartbreaking.
The Governor said the incidence was least expected at a time when the state is battling with the social and economic impact of COVID-19.

He however added that the state government would launch an emergency fund to address disasters and emergencies.

He noted that he believe there is a need for the state to have a Disaster Management Fund, which would have given the state the opportunity to give palliatives to those affected immediately.
He assured that the government will ensure its best to assist the people affected amidst the current challenges faced in containing the COVID-19 pandemic, while admonishing shop owners and residents of the state to take precautions and safety measures within their community in order to avert unforeseen circumstances .

He would have done better by investing in the fire service agency . The content of what he said has shown that there is no palliatives for the traders that lost fortunes .

It seems the guy is overrated .

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Visits The Scene Of The Fire Outbreak At Dugbe, Ibadan by Giftexx: 9:44pm On Apr 16, 2020
Neither have I seen secondary school students loitering the streets over unpaid fees, or civil servants complain of unpaid salaries or pensioners..of their pensions...
Legitz:
Re: Seyi Makinde Visits The Scene Of The Fire Outbreak At Dugbe, Ibadan by lgbesachick: 9:45pm On Apr 16, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

I'm disappointed.

Why just one?

And what stops you from posting it for so long?

Check through the internet very well, there are quit a lot of them. Check YouTube and many more platforms, get new one, then post them here.

If your data don finish, let me know. I will assist you with N100 recharge card.

But always remember to inform the mods that you are derailing threads.
[/s]

Stop defending Fulani jihadist herdsmen

Re: Seyi Makinde Visits The Scene Of The Fire Outbreak At Dugbe, Ibadan by Infinity988(m): 9:46pm On Apr 16, 2020
My honorable governor
Governor like no other
Re: Seyi Makinde Visits The Scene Of The Fire Outbreak At Dugbe, Ibadan by Truthshurts: 9:50pm On Apr 16, 2020
Legitz:

You are very correct....trying to get social recognition for second term won’t work in Oyo state
Re: Seyi Makinde Visits The Scene Of The Fire Outbreak At Dugbe, Ibadan by Simplyleo: 9:52pm On Apr 16, 2020
lgbesachick:
[s][/s]

Stop defending Fulani jihadist herdsmen
Stop repeating pictures, it shows you are not working hard.
Re: Seyi Makinde Visits The Scene Of The Fire Outbreak At Dugbe, Ibadan by Olofin2(m): 10:01pm On Apr 16, 2020
Oyostatemedia:
This afternoon, Gov. Seyi Makinde was at Dugbe-Alawo, Ibadan to access the degree of damage caused by the Inferno of Wednesday, April 15, 2020.
He empathized with the people that were affected while describing the incidence as unfortunate and heartbreaking.
The Governor said the incidence was least expected at a time when the state is battling with the social and economic impact of COVID-19.

He however added that the state government would launch an emergency fund to address disasters and emergencies.

He noted that he believe there is a need for the state to have a Disaster Management Fund, which would have given the state the opportunity to give palliatives to those affected immediately.
He assured that the government will ensure its best to assist the people affected amidst the current challenges faced in containing the COVID-19 pandemic, while admonishing shop owners and residents of the state to take precautions and safety measures within their community in order to avert unforeseen circumstances .

Oyostatemedia...
Illiterates keep representing our governments, while capable hands rot away. You keep shouting "incidence" as if it's a correct word in your contexts. Use 'incident' instead of 'incidence'; the two words don't have the same meaning, and can't be used interchangeably.
Re: Seyi Makinde Visits The Scene Of The Fire Outbreak At Dugbe, Ibadan by jenkini(m): 10:23pm On Apr 16, 2020
Legitz:

Sir, you are definitely not aware of what it takes to get a project done. Having said that, I can reel an inexhaustible list of awesome.projects for you.

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Visits The Scene Of The Fire Outbreak At Dugbe, Ibadan by Ykc2(m): 10:29pm On Apr 16, 2020
No fire service like in upper iweka? angry angry angry
Re: Seyi Makinde Visits The Scene Of The Fire Outbreak At Dugbe, Ibadan by Jinglebell70: 10:35pm On Apr 16, 2020
I don’t know the headache GSM is causing some people self, you guys should just stop beefing him.. he hasn’t spent up to a year and forget about audio or no audio, just list 5 governors that are far better than him throughout Nigeria..
let him finish the 4 years we voted him in for first before u guys start castigating him, unless I will assume those castigating have are just bad belle citizen or APC bulldogs

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Visits The Scene Of The Fire Outbreak At Dugbe, Ibadan by Rocboy112: 10:37pm On Apr 16, 2020
Legitz:
yes am also a pep member,d governor really messed up no single project for a year

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Visits The Scene Of The Fire Outbreak At Dugbe, Ibadan by pacificom: 10:45pm On Apr 16, 2020
Legitz:
How much were you paid my friend?
Re: Seyi Makinde Visits The Scene Of The Fire Outbreak At Dugbe, Ibadan by essenjack(m): 11:08pm On Apr 16, 2020
Thank God, the Governor will now replace those brown roof with cameroon zinc
Re: Seyi Makinde Visits The Scene Of The Fire Outbreak At Dugbe, Ibadan by mechanics(m): 11:19pm On Apr 16, 2020
He's really concerned with the plight of shop owners involved in the inferno, that's how a leader ought to be.
Re: Seyi Makinde Visits The Scene Of The Fire Outbreak At Dugbe, Ibadan by calaharry: 11:35pm On Apr 16, 2020
Governor Makinde,the Mandela of Oyo state.
But who come put fire for dugbe market.God hsv mercy o.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Visits The Scene Of The Fire Outbreak At Dugbe, Ibadan by Lokoyen(m): 11:59pm On Apr 16, 2020
Legitz:

You're bastard PDP member or an impostor. We know una!
Re: Seyi Makinde Visits The Scene Of The Fire Outbreak At Dugbe, Ibadan by Lokoyen(m): 12:01am On Apr 17, 2020
Jinglebell70:
I don’t know the headache GSM is causing some people self, you guys should just stop beefing him.. he hasn’t spent up to a year and forget about audio or no audio, just list 5 governors that are far better than him throughout Nigeria..
let him finish the 4 years we voted him in for first before u guys start castigating him, unless I will assume those castigating have are just bad belle citizen or APC bulldogs

I swear the beef too much! I don't blame them. They are yet to wake up to reality that APC lost woefully to him.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Visits The Scene Of The Fire Outbreak At Dugbe, Ibadan by Lokoyen(m): 12:01am On Apr 17, 2020
pacificom:

How much were you paid my friend?

Please ask him.
Re: Seyi Makinde Visits The Scene Of The Fire Outbreak At Dugbe, Ibadan by lobbyist(m): 1:35am On Apr 17, 2020
slimanyd:

U can wail better bro Una wailing never start . Sebi nah project u dey find , Dont worry. Buhari your lord never commision one succesful project foe over 5 years in governance , nah gsm wey never reach a year una dey wail ontop. Una go dey alright laslas.

When fire gutted two federal buildings. Una dey shout say nah act of God but now that it also happen in oyo state, nah seyi put fire ontop market abi.

And for your informations. See whats happening in your highly revered state of Apc with federal might. There citizens dey beg . Where una carry the covid 19 relief fund to, Afterall lagos got the chunk part of it. It seems i can see Someone that resembles u sef for the front of the estate aswell.

They wont remove the clog in there own eyes , nah another person oen them go wan remove.
.ntorrrrr

https://www.nairaland.com/5797838/lagosians-begging-front-lekki-estate
God bless you my brother. He should show us his small lord Buhari's project?
Re: Seyi Makinde Visits The Scene Of The Fire Outbreak At Dugbe, Ibadan by sauceyboi: 1:54am On Apr 17, 2020
Re: Seyi Makinde Visits The Scene Of The Fire Outbreak At Dugbe, Ibadan by sauceyboi: 1:55am On Apr 17, 2020
See how it happened here https://www.instagram.com/p/B-_Dcn0pwf8/?igshid=1fbo8stkzd7b1

quote author=SLAP44 post=88518741]Good man[/quote]
Re: Seyi Makinde Visits The Scene Of The Fire Outbreak At Dugbe, Ibadan by sunyaliu: 2:40am On Apr 17, 2020
Buy and refill fire extinguishers at affordable prices.

Pls check my signature
Re: Seyi Makinde Visits The Scene Of The Fire Outbreak At Dugbe, Ibadan by delvzy(m): 4:35am On Apr 17, 2020
Really commendable but my question to GSM is why something has not been done in improving the fire service dept in the state.

First water is readily available in at most 60% of Ibadan metropolis

Such dept needs to be active and some means need to be push forward concerning funding.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Tinubu Remembers His Mother, Abibatu Mogaji 10 Years After / Uche Ogah Inspects His Master Energy City Project In Abia State(pics) / This Is How A Nation Should Be Not What We Have Here (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.