Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,435 members, 7,830,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Seyi Makinde Visits The Scene Of The Fire Outbreak At Dugbe, Ibadan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Makinde Visits The Scene Of The Fire Outbreak At Dugbe, Ibadan (36986 Views)

Seyi Makinde Visits Obasanjo, Says AGF Lacks Power To Declare Amotekun Illegal / Governor Makinde Visits Mosque To Inform Worshippers Of Demolition Plans (Photo) / Governor Seyi Makinde Visits Olubadan Of Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Makinde Visits The Scene Of The Fire Outbreak At Dugbe, Ibadan by MagnumDealzNG: 6:33am On Apr 17, 2020
I need to read more about this man, I hear he has been fantastic so far
Re: Seyi Makinde Visits The Scene Of The Fire Outbreak At Dugbe, Ibadan by TobsAutos: 6:40am On Apr 17, 2020
Legitz:
Audio Governor , no significant project from him
I'm a PDP member and that's the truth
Audio PDP member

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Visits The Scene Of The Fire Outbreak At Dugbe, Ibadan by KingOdart(m): 8:42am On Apr 17, 2020
slimanyd:

U can wail better bro Una wailing never start . Sebi nah project u dey find , Dont worry. Buhari your lord never commision one succesful project foe over 5 years in governance , nah gsm wey never reach a year una dey wail ontop. Una go dey alright laslas.

When fire gutted two federal buildings. Una dey shout say nah act of God but now that it also happen in oyo state, nah seyi put fire ontop market abi.

And for your informations. See whats happening in your highly revered state of Apc with federal might. There citizens dey beg . Where una carry the covid 19 relief fund to, Afterall lagos got the chunk part of it. It seems i can see Someone that resembles u sef for the front of the estate aswell.

They wont remove the clog in there own eyes , nah another person oen them go wan remove.
.ntorrrrr

https://www.nairaland.com/5797838/lagosians-begging-front-lekki-estate

The video has been debunked as fake, but I know some idiots like you would use this online to prove a senseless point.
Re: Seyi Makinde Visits The Scene Of The Fire Outbreak At Dugbe, Ibadan by GEEBITE: 10:38am On Apr 17, 2020
Losing*
WandaNara:
Ibadan people are already loosing interest in this man. If you're close to GSM, you need to tell him to start working instead of making mouth. Action speak louder than words.
Re: Seyi Makinde Visits The Scene Of The Fire Outbreak At Dugbe, Ibadan by tomdon(m): 11:19am On Apr 17, 2020
author=Legitz post=88521037]Audio Governor , no significant project from him
I'm a PDP member and that's the truth

Audio pdp member cheesy
Re: Seyi Makinde Visits The Scene Of The Fire Outbreak At Dugbe, Ibadan by armiee: 11:40am On Apr 17, 2020
Drabeey:
The only governor to be mysteriously cured by a black seed WHO has to contact a professor to get.... I'm out joor grin

Out to where. Cum bark hia
Re: Seyi Makinde Visits The Scene Of The Fire Outbreak At Dugbe, Ibadan by samwash(m): 1:49pm On Apr 17, 2020
How will these shop owner going to cope with the losses, I guess many of them are on loan.
The shops in that line are big big shops.
I was in one of those shop few weeks back b4 the lockdown to buy some clothes, I guess that shop in particular worth over 5million if am not exaggerating.
God gives the shop owners the strength to bear the loss.
Re: Seyi Makinde Visits The Scene Of The Fire Outbreak At Dugbe, Ibadan by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 17, 2020
armiee:

Out to where. Cum bark hia
tongue
Re: Seyi Makinde Visits The Scene Of The Fire Outbreak At Dugbe, Ibadan by Siscooh: 8:05pm On Apr 17, 2020
Dugbe, Dugbe, Dugbe! Sango!! Mokola ma wole o!! angry grin grin grin

O my UI Days

Love from Cameroon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike Commissions Judges Quarters, Names It After SAN / Shettima Leaves Polling Unit Over Absence Of INEC Materials / Ade Adefuye Dies (Nigerian Ambassador To U.S)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.