Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,233 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Which Is Better Between The Umidigi A3X And Umidigi A3S - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Is Better Between The Umidigi A3X And Umidigi A3S (2922 Views)

My Experience Using The Umidigi A7 Pro / Which Should I Go For Between The Redmi Note 7 And Umidigi F1 / How Good Is The Umidigi A3 Pro Please!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is Better Between The Umidigi A3X And Umidigi A3S by Abelxo: 7:54pm On Apr 16, 2020
These are the two phones I'm interested in
Re: Which Is Better Between The Umidigi A3X And Umidigi A3S by donbachi(m): 8:18pm On Apr 16, 2020
See as phone name be like the name of one autonomous community for iboland

1 Like

Re: Which Is Better Between The Umidigi A3X And Umidigi A3S by Abelxo: 8:26pm On Apr 16, 2020
donbachi:
Don't discourage me please grin
Re: Which Is Better Between The Umidigi A3X And Umidigi A3S by donbachi(m): 8:29pm On Apr 16, 2020
Abelxo:
Don't discourage me please grin
GOD forbid i do dat..just joking.

1 Like

Re: Which Is Better Between The Umidigi A3X And Umidigi A3S by Flytime: 9:22pm On Apr 16, 2020
Abelxo:
These are the two phones I'm interested in
If you bothered to check the net you would know that the a3x is better but I must warn it's got quite a big bezel but no other phone offers what it does for it's price.
Re: Which Is Better Between The Umidigi A3X And Umidigi A3S by Abelxo: 9:31pm On Apr 16, 2020
Flytime:
If you bothered to check the net you would know that the a3x is better but I must warn it's got quite a big bezel but no other phone offers what it does for it's price.
Thanks. Does it support Glo and Mtn 4g? Also from the picture the bezel doesn't look big at all

Re: Which Is Better Between The Umidigi A3X And Umidigi A3S by Flytime: 9:33pm On Apr 16, 2020
Abelxo:

Thanks. Does it support Glo and Mtn 4g? Also from the picture the bezel doesn't look big at all
mtn yes glo no,the picture doesn't justify it just go to umidigi official store on AliExpress click on the phone and check the pics users snapped on the user review page.
Re: Which Is Better Between The Umidigi A3X And Umidigi A3S by Tamkurou: 9:59pm On Apr 16, 2020
Flytime:
mtn yes glo no,the picture doesn't justify it just go to umidigi official store on AliExpress click on the phone and check the pics users snapped on the user review page.
A3pro supports Glo though.
Re: Which Is Better Between The Umidigi A3X And Umidigi A3S by Playermayweda(m): 10:25pm On Apr 16, 2020
The a3s has better battery but i will go for the A3x coz better design and more ram , I too am planning to buy it but am not sure Jumia are still doing deliveries in this lockdown, If they are i will buy immediately

1 Like

Re: Which Is Better Between The Umidigi A3X And Umidigi A3S by manuelzz(m): 10:29pm On Apr 16, 2020
donbachi:

You dey ment! cheesy
Re: Which Is Better Between The Umidigi A3X And Umidigi A3S by Abelxo: 10:32pm On Apr 16, 2020
Playermayweda:
The a3s has better battery but i will go for the A3x coz better design and more ram , I too am planning to buy it but am not sure Jumia are still doing deliveries in this lockdown, If they are i will buy immediately
Jumia is still delivering
Re: Which Is Better Between The Umidigi A3X And Umidigi A3S by Abelxo: 10:34pm On Apr 16, 2020
Flytime:
Kai I need phone with Glo 4g but how about the A3S. Does it support Glo 4g?
Re: Which Is Better Between The Umidigi A3X And Umidigi A3S by Abelxo: 10:35pm On Apr 16, 2020
Tamkurou:

A3pro supports Glo though.
Pass my budget but do you know if the A3S supports Glo 4g
Re: Which Is Better Between The Umidigi A3X And Umidigi A3S by Flytime: 10:38pm On Apr 16, 2020
Abelxo:

Kai I need phone with Glo 4g but how about the A3S. Does it support Glo 4g?
nope still the same the guy was talking about glo band 3 which is available in few locations it doesn't support glo band 28.
Re: Which Is Better Between The Umidigi A3X And Umidigi A3S by Playermayweda(m): 10:52pm On Apr 16, 2020
Abelxo:

Jumia is still delivering

Wow didn't know they still workin this lockdown but heard they deliver to people who order food first
Re: Which Is Better Between The Umidigi A3X And Umidigi A3S by Abelxo: 12:26am On Apr 17, 2020
Flytime:
nope still the same the guy was talking about glo band 3 which is available in few locations it doesn't support glo band 28.
Please explain. I don't understand all these band 3 and band 28 stuff. I live at agungi cans Glo 4g work there?
Re: Which Is Better Between The Umidigi A3X And Umidigi A3S by Hypnotise: 4:29am On Apr 17, 2020
If you do buy an umidigi phone, make sure you buy a screen guard. The parts aren't readily available in naija

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Is Better Between The Umidigi A3X And Umidigi A3S by yeman1(m): 9:21pm On Apr 17, 2020
Abelxo:

What's the specs and price pls?
Re: Which Is Better Between The Umidigi A3X And Umidigi A3S by FryMosquito: 9:55pm On Apr 17, 2020
Re: Which Is Better Between The Umidigi A3X And Umidigi A3S by Flytime: 11:19pm On Apr 17, 2020
Abelxo:

Please explain. I don't understand all these band 3 and band 28 stuff. I live at agungi cans Glo 4g work there?
every network provider has a band to required to connect to their 4g services umidigi lacks that of glo,it only has glo's alternative which isn't available in most areas.
Re: Which Is Better Between The Umidigi A3X And Umidigi A3S by RuggedSniper: 11:55pm On Sep 15, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Brand-new Samsung Phones For Sale At Giveaway Prices / How To Send Unlimited Free Sms Daily Through Your Mobile Phone Or Tablet / Glo Introduces 5gb For 2500 Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.