Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,171 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse (84842 Views)

New Wife Wants Husband's Late Wife Pictures Removed From The Wall / My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. / My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse by Ademoore07(m): 10:12pm On Apr 16, 2020
OP, U are inconsiderate. Do u even know what CS entails? Your wife must never get pregnant until after a minimum of 3 year (based on standard practice). Those sutures must heal permanently before she can think of pregnancy. Dont go kill someone's daughter.

12 Likes

Re: My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse by petitejolie(f): 10:12pm On Apr 16, 2020
Olofin2:

Talking of being supportive, her people think I'm from a different planet because of the length I went in suppoting her.

In the other room, no one does that better than I do, I think.
oshe.......baddest . Abeg give her time

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse by Mzrapper4(f): 10:12pm On Apr 16, 2020
Re: My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse by Oyindidi(f): 10:12pm On Apr 16, 2020
Olofin2:

I don't keep friends. So I'm always at home. Our baby understands me more than anyone because if she's crying and refuses to be soothed by her mother, she would stop crying once her mother angrily dumps her on me. It's only breastfeeding that our baby can't get from me. I know so much about medical things and wife would consult me first before applying anything on the baby. Financially, it can be said that I'm the one working for the salary she's receiving monthly (you can't understand this aspect) and we only spend my own salary.

So, does she wants me to get intimacy from somewhere else?
Mr man sex no be food, allow the woman to rest. She never heal from the cs you want shook again. You dey talk of she no gree you do since her 7th month, you no feel sorry for her? Abeg see reason with your wife instead of reporting her to kids here.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse by TruthSpeaker: 10:12pm On Apr 16, 2020
WELL IN MY OPINION YOU CAN STILL BEAR WITH HER AFTER JUST 3 MONTHS OF CS. NO CAUSE FOR ALARM YET, WOMEN’S DESIRE FOR SEX SHORTLY AFTER BIRTH VARIES. TRY TO EXERCISE PATIENTS WITH HER FOR A WHILE AND SEE HOW IT GOES.
IF AFTER 9 MONTHS THINGS DON’T CHANGE, THEN A SIDE CHICK COULD BECOME A VIABLE OPTION. BEGGING FOR SEX FROM YOUR WIFE DOESN’T MAKE MUCH SENSE. MAYBE JUST INTENTIONALLY RETURNING HOME LATE FROM WORK COULD DO THE JOB WITHOUT REALLY CHEATING ON HER. SHE MIGHT BEGIN TO FEEL INSECURE AND BEGIN TO DEMAND SEX FREQUENTLY FROM YOU. HOW WAS YOUR SEX LIFE BEFORE HER PREGNANCY THOUGH?
Re: My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 16, 2020
angry..... THANK YOU FOR TELLING US ABOUT YOUR PRIVATE LIFE ON SOCIAL MEDIA grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:12pm On Apr 16, 2020
pls bear n understands her....more importantly beg o, nothing is free agsin even in freetown

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse by Oyindidi(f): 10:13pm On Apr 16, 2020
weyreypey:

Say something
Like? You know watin dey my mind, women are always right. grin
Re: My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse by Mzrapper4(f): 10:13pm On Apr 16, 2020
weyreypey:

Are you married to mzrapper?

Mtcheeew
Re: My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse by Somzee(f): 10:13pm On Apr 16, 2020
@Op you have to understand that pregnancy changes a lot of things in women both mentally and physically, just give her time she would definitely come around.
You can also do well to relay your fears to her, because she might be thinking all along that you're being inconsiderate and mean, she might also think you don't understand what she is going through.
After all, she hasn't been that way from the onset.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse by luizmartinez: 10:14pm On Apr 16, 2020
Olofin2:
Our first child is 3 months old. Wife had the child through CS. During pregnancy, she stopped intercourse at 7 months. After her delivery, she agreed to sex twice recently after what looks like begging.

I'm planning to stop asking her for sex forever. I'm a playful somebody and she tries to avoid me playing with her.

Is it the childbirth that caused this?
just be patience with her
Re: My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse by SmartchildTutor: 10:14pm On Apr 16, 2020
Olofin2:
Our first child is 3 months old. Wife had the child through CS. During pregnancy, she stopped intercourse at 7 months. After her delivery, she agreed to sex twice recently after what looks like begging.

I'm planning to stop asking her for sex forever. I'm a playful somebody and she tries to avoid me playing with her.

I'll comment when I'm married.
I don't want to say what I don't know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse by Gosanzy: 10:14pm On Apr 16, 2020
Please exercise some patience and give her time to heal from the trauma of C's. She will soon be there again for you. Women pass through alot in childbirth let alone the one of CS.
Re: My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse by Neddyogu(m): 10:14pm On Apr 16, 2020
Olofin2:

Easy there bro. Women are different. Some can enjoy intercourse right till just a few weeks before delivery and can resume having sex shortly afterwards while some would take longer to adjust. Try and understand your wife and ask how she feels. Estrogen issa funny something.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse by chiblaze07(m): 10:15pm On Apr 16, 2020
Oh jare, let’s pray ooo. What if the child is not his too���‍♂️

Meanwhile, here are 8 things to do during this period of a lockdown that will make you rich

scrolldown88:
Women!

But let's pray she's not seeing someone else, because if she is, then there's little chance that whatever you do will change anything.

Then again I'm not married, so, what do I know?
Re: My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse by Sixfeetbelle: 10:15pm On Apr 16, 2020
scrolldown88:

If you read my post, you should see that I already assumed that since this is an issue that's been going on 7 months into the pregnancy, and now 3 months after the pregnancy, there's a high chance that the OP has tried the communication route.

I'm sure he has talked to her severally. The thing is his wife definitely has an issue with sex (with him) and has failed to communicate this to him.
I'm sure she always says 'it's nothing,' and 'there's no problem, nothing is wrong' whenever he ask. Now what do you want him to do?

May God help the OP

If it started 7 months into the pregnancy and continued till 3 months after and coupled with CS, then pregnancy related issues is the cause here. Op should exercise patience. The only time Op can complain and the response will shift gear is maybe 6 to 8 months, or even a year after childbirth. Then I can categorically say that something fishy is going on with the wife. Let's give her the benefit of the doubt.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse by val4sure(m): 10:15pm On Apr 16, 2020
Base on some comments am seeing here, some people truly lack wisdom, one has already said she wishes the woman leave him and find a better man, this is not your regular relationship but marriage, wisdom is needed.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse by davillian(m): 10:15pm On Apr 16, 2020
Oluneutral:
How come nobody is seeing.........
1. Their baby is just 3 months old and the baby is their first child.

2. She delivered through CS.

3. She started refusing sex when she was seven months pregnant.

Na wa o! Women, always at the receiving end.

Mr Man, try and empathize with your wife.

She has fears, maturely find out the cause of her fears and not by ignoring her.

I pray for wisdom for you.
This was what I was actually looking for
3month after delivery through CS...
And this man is already demanding sex
I think he is mad
Give the woman a slack please....
I'm beginning to doubt if he actually loved his wife

10 Likes

Re: My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse by DONFASZY(m): 10:15pm On Apr 16, 2020
Do u know what CS is

They cut her open frm stomach area to womb and baby sac and jus 3month

U won kill her wit sex or get her pregnant again

She is afraid of pregnancy

Pls ve mercy on her to heal well

E. NO easy

Make dem cut u n she ask for sex

Na u go first beat her up

Pls park well n hold ur restless dick

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 16, 2020
Oga, relax and take it easy with her.

Its not her fault but the changes that occurred in her body during prenatal and postanatal.
During these periods, some hormones are secreted in her body which alters her system, causing behavioral changes; which could be what she's experiencing now.
For some it's only during the prenatal period their husbands touch irritates them while some still continues right into the postnatal period.

For other women, they begin to have the urge to harm the baby or do away with it. Yes, Ive seen two mothers who complained about this disorder.
You're even lucky your wife's case is not the latter. So, bear with her until her systems returns to normal.

Shalom.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse by Oyindidi(f): 10:15pm On Apr 16, 2020
Olofin2:

Talking of being supportive, her people think I'm from a different planet because of the length I went in suppoting her.

In the other room, no one does that better than I do, I think.
Lol, . married boy
grin
Re: My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse by Liftedhands(f): 10:15pm On Apr 16, 2020
scrolldown88:
Women!
I would have said talk to her, but since this has been going on for months I'm going to go ahead and assume you've already done that.

So ignore her for now.
If my calculations are right, she should come crawling back when she notice that you've ignored her.

Let me tell y'all a secret. It doesn't matter if you are married to her or not, when they want, women will always use sex as a bargaining chip. This is highly manipulative to say the least and it works everytime. Call it Powe play, call it whatever. She is using sex to manipulate you. Now she already has you begging.

My advice: don't beg her anymore. Give her the space she seem to crave so much. Ignore her even. That's the only way to swing the balance.

But let's pray she's not seeing someone else, because if she is, then there's little chance that whatever you do will change anything.

Exactly bro you don't know! Wait till it's your turn. Meanwhile read and pay attention to those who know rather than give advise on issue you have never experienced nor have knowledge of. You think marriage and childbirth is boyfriend and girlfriend play? E go do you like film.

9 Likes

Re: My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse by ArticleBeast: 10:15pm On Apr 16, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

what has the above got to do with refusing sex with your husband AND/OR giving husband no reason or explanation whatsoever?!
Everything... Like I mean everything.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse by Dcoy: 10:15pm On Apr 16, 2020
Guy you are insentitive to have posted these... 3 months after operation? I don't even believe this trash thread because you must have been advised in hospital to stay off sex for minimum 6 months or a year... Depends.... Fake thread

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse by Prudency045: 10:16pm On Apr 16, 2020
abike12:
You are an evil man and I'm very sure you're unattractive. Do you know that a c section is a major surgery? You're coming to report a new mother to a forum full of strangers because of three months of no sex after a c section. You're a vile and disgusting excuse for a human being and I hope she leaves you and finds a better husband.

Why call him an evil man and unattractive? Did he demand sex from you or is he toasting you? Don't hide behind a faceless forum to display stupidity.

If you can't address the issue in a civil manner, read the post and move on.

If she doesn't leave him, go and drag her away from his house.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse by andyanders: 10:16pm On Apr 16, 2020
Just 3 months and through cs and you are after sex and not her health and you are seeking for an opinion from public forum? You must be devilsh. So, your pric.k is more important to you than her life? You are a killer. What do you take women to be, sex object? Your legally married wife?You must be sick.

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:16pm On Apr 16, 2020
scrolldown88:
Women!
I would have said talk to her, but since this has been going on for months I'm going to go ahead and assume you've already done that.

So ignore her for now.
If my calculations are right, she should come crawling back when she notice that you've ignored her.

Let me tell y'all a secret. It doesn't matter if you are married to her or not, when they want, women will always use sex as a bargaining chip. This is highly manipulative to say the least and it works everytime. Call it Powe play, call it whatever. She is using sex to manipulate you. Now she already has you begging.

My advice: don't beg her anymore. Give her the space she seem to crave so much. Ignore her even. That's the only way to swing the balance.

I'm married bro, and you are absolutely correct

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse by Gosanzy: 10:16pm On Apr 16, 2020
scrolldown88:
Women!

So ignore her for now.

Nothing

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse by jahlid(m): 10:16pm On Apr 16, 2020
Ladies should stop this, me and my wife had a issues sometimes ago and she thought the best way to pass her message was to deny me sex brethren it changed our relationship till date. I refuse to have sex with her for almost 19 month now .

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse by tunize(m): 10:17pm On Apr 16, 2020
MRbitcoin869:
She is stupid.....u have the right to rape her....if she doesn't submit herself to you
It under the law..... Remember you paid her bride price

See my signature for something nice
When u marry rape ur own wife now daft...

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse by AliAgbede22(m): 10:17pm On Apr 16, 2020
No , women ever need sex 1 2 3 months once them give birth .she have reason of doing that just ask her .
Re: My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 16, 2020
abike12:
You are an evil man and I'm very sure you're unattractive. Do you know that a c section is a major surgery? You're coming to report a new mother to a forum full of strangers because of three months of no sex after a c section. You're a vile and disgusting excuse for a human being and I hope she leaves you and finds a better husband.
Maybe you will dash her your own good husband

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Older Man Caught In A Hotel With A Secondary School Girl (photos) / My Dead Uncle's Wife Needs Children From Me / Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.