Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,941 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse (84784 Views)

New Wife Wants Husband's Late Wife Pictures Removed From The Wall / My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. / My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse by afribabe: 11:55pm On Apr 16, 2020
jahlid:
Ladies should stop this, me and my wife had a issues sometimes ago and she thought the best way to pass her message was to deny me sex brethren it changed our relationship till date. I refuse to have sex with her for almost 19 month now .
your case is different from OP's.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse by afribabe: 11:56pm On Apr 16, 2020
AliAgbede22:
No , women ever need sex 1 2 3 months once them give birth .she have reason of doing that just ask her .
I don't understand this your comment o
Re: My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse by afribabe: 11:58pm On Apr 16, 2020
Samysimpson:
My brother don't allow her to use woman power against you.most women uses sex as a manipulating tool to get you dancing to their tone

Just overlook her, behav like you are not seeing her.if you are the type that come back home early after work,start coming back late.reduce your communication with her,see her like a stranger.

Just do this,I give one month you shall see her begging you ..

The truth is that they need sex more than we do

If she still bend on her action then see is seeing someone else .. you have to let her know that sex cannot be a tool to manipulate you.
seeing someone else ke, just 3months after having a baby through CS.. reason am small na

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse by callmeRichie(m): 11:58pm On Apr 16, 2020
[quote author=Olofin2 post=88521381]Our first child is 3 months old. Wife had the child through CS. During pregnancy, she stopped intercourse at 7 months. After her delivery, she agreed to sex twice recently after what looks like begging.

I'm planning to stop asking her for sex forever. I'm a playful somebody and she tries to avoid me playing with her.

Is it the childbirth that caused this?

bro you just gat to talk it out with her. Not as a husband now though, like when u first met her. let her know what you observed and how you feel. then wait to hear her response.
Though she's been through a lot, and women are one psychological being like that. It could be her mood swings, her low self-esteem due to birth complications nd co. she might just b feeling you won't like her sexually enough again.
Then it's up to you too, maybe you can step up your sexual skills, so she could enjoy it more.

goodluck bro
Re: My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse by biobash(m): 11:59pm On Apr 16, 2020
Olofin2:
Our first child is 3 months old. Wife had the child through CS. During pregnancy, she stopped intercourse at 7 months. After her delivery, she agreed to sex twice recently after what looks like begging.

I'm planning to stop asking her for sex forever. I'm a playful somebody and she tries to avoid me playing with her.

Give her space, since delivery was via CS, let her body recuperate. She will later demand for sex and time goes.
Re: My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse by BlueAir: 12:01am On Apr 17, 2020
I really hate it when people come to nairaland of all places to seek relationship advices. This place is filled with cases

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse by GeneralShepherd(m): 12:01am On Apr 17, 2020
I don't know your wife, I don't know you and nobody here does, so why not talk to someone who you both trust and respect to see if there how this can be resolved?

Most people that you are seeking advice from are young singles that do not have the maturity to manage a relationship like marriage.
Re: My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse by miketayo(m): 12:03am On Apr 17, 2020
Olofin2:
Our first child is 3 months old. Wife had the child through CS. During pregnancy, she stopped intercourse at 7 months. After her delivery, she agreed to sex twice recently after what looks like begging.

Most Yoruba women are like that. just give her space she will be the one begging later
Re: My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse by CHoccolaTE: 12:03am On Apr 17, 2020
Emaprince:
lol...Go and produce the better husband na..

Its always easy to say on social media...but in real life, we have a lot of single moms and divorcees roaming the streets being played by jobless youths due to their desperation to hook a man.

Lol
No be only roaming the streets
Re: My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse by Nobody: 12:03am On Apr 17, 2020
Uncle give her time to heal, it is not easy to give birth to CS, she needs time to heal physically and mental, be supportive
Re: My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse by merieam16(f): 12:04am On Apr 17, 2020
Oluneutral:
How come nobody is seeing.........
1. Their baby is just 3 months old and the baby is their first child.

2. She delivered through CS.

3. She started refusing sex when she was seven months pregnant.

Na wa o! Women, always at the receiving end.

Mr Man, try and empathize with your wife.

She has fears, maturely find out the cause of her fears and not by ignoring her.

I pray for wisdom for you.
sense will not kee u

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse by Nobody: 12:04am On Apr 17, 2020
Allow her to heal please.
Re: My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse by Siscooh: 12:05am On Apr 17, 2020
Oluneutral:
How come nobody is seeing.........
1. Their baby is just 3 months old and the baby is their first child.

2. She delivered through CS.

3. She started refusing sex when she was seven months pregnant.
Thank you very much for taking note. I kept wondering how his selfishness couldn't be rebuked. God bless

Na wa o! Women, always at the receiving end.

Mr Man, try and empathize with your wife.

She has fears, maturely find out the cause of her fears and not by ignoring her.

I pray for wisdom for you.
Re: My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse by afribabe: 12:06am On Apr 17, 2020
MRbitcoin869:
She is stupid.....u have the right to rape her....if she doesn't submit herself to you
It under the law..... Remember you paid her bride price

See my signature for something nice
so you can have something nice to show after what you typed up there....... mtscheew

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse by annsrealms(f): 12:07am On Apr 17, 2020
shekhaz:

I was in this shoe when I had my first child. Later found out it was depression from pregnancy and child birth. Body change, responsibility of birthing a life and all. It can be overwhelming. Your wife does not want you to beg for sex,she wants you to understand and be patient. I get why you would think like this. My husband did same. He called me selfish cos I can't feel his pain. I tried to make him understand my fears but you men's ego won't let him bulge. It took me 6 months to even allow him near my cookie jar. I had my baby through natural birth but had to be stitched cos he was a big baby. The first time we tried to do it after delivery was worse than my first time. He let go of everything after that
You men always think because we don't have same libido as you that we don't care. I am very sure if you are patient and loving towards her, she will bounce back.
Pregnancy is not same for all women. Some climb back on it immediately after, others take longer. Please don't use this as an opportunity to cheat, you will regret it.
Don't rush her
Continue to be your playful self even if she won't let you (she is only scared you might use that chance to have your way)
Watch romantic movies together
Take her back memory lane of things you did together to enjoy sex
Don't let her perceive sex frustration from you.
Let her know you are in no hurry even though you are.
I hope all this helps
You guys are not alone. I went through this and when I overcame we have some amazing sexapades honestly

Thank you!

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse by inioluwaDaniels(m): 12:08am On Apr 17, 2020
Ur wife is not wise even if she doesn't want d sex dere are ways she can calm u down n not outrightly rejecting u.U are a good guy cos some guys no go bother her self na aunty Cynthia d next door neighbor go suffer am.Find a side chick dude case close
Re: My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse by shekhaz(f): 12:08am On Apr 17, 2020
miketayo:

Most Yoruba women are like that. just give her space she will be the one begging later
Do you have to put tribe in this as well?
Give advice that's all
If you are married, you won't say this I'm sure

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse by sammyoriade(m): 12:10am On Apr 17, 2020
Re: My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse by shekhaz(f): 12:11am On Apr 17, 2020
MRbitcoin869:
She is stupid.....u have the right to rape her....if she doesn't submit herself to you
It under the law..... Remember you paid her bride price

See my signature for something nice
I hope you marry a woman that will teach you how to reason
It is men like you that give so many women reason to kill their partners
I hope you get raped too
I hate nonsense angry angry

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse by Slimsly100(f): 12:19am On Apr 17, 2020
Bros nor conclude yet o. Every woman with her body. I believe the pregnancy played a big role in this. For example when I was pregnant I was always running away from sex but I did it just because I knew my hubby needed it not cos I wanted it. I thought it will change after delivery but it only got worse cos right now I'm still trying to get back on track (6months) after delivery o. So, just exercise patience and talk with her about it . If you've done that, keep being patient and let her know how you're feeling about the whole thing. Women can be very irritable during pregnancy and sometimes after pregnancy
Re: My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse by estheremma(f): 12:21am On Apr 17, 2020
Breastfeeding comes with hormonal changes which decreases libido. You can google it
Re: My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse by Slimsly100(f): 12:24am On Apr 17, 2020
annsrealms:

Thank you!

God bless you. We have a similar story o. The stitching na dead! cry
A week after it loosened and I had to be restitched, ah! I saw hell. And right now(6mths) after, I'm still struggling to even have sexual urge. I do it to satisfy hubby but my desires are almost dead no matter what he does. But I'm working on it and I hope things change for the better

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse by geezynoni: 12:27am On Apr 17, 2020
grin
Ningen:
Give her space.
She's probably insecure about her body.

Says someone who begged to put the tip grin

[img]https://media1./images/cd1a01f5ab42f724274ffaa114b2a663/tenor.gif?itemid=4972350[/img]
Re: My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse by MrSly(m): 12:27am On Apr 17, 2020
Olofin2:

Tjree month old baby, birthed through CS and all you could think of was sex. You need sense.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse by DSpokesMan(m): 12:30am On Apr 17, 2020
shekhaz:

I was in this shoe when I had my first child. Later found out it was depression from pregnancy and child birth. Body change, responsibility of birthing a life and all. It can be overwhelming. Your wife does not want you to beg for sex,she wants you to understand and be patient. I get why you would think like this. My husband did same. He called me selfish cos I can't feel his pain. I tried to make him understand my fears but you men's ego won't let him bulge. It took me 6 months to even allow him near my cookie jar. I had my baby through natural birth but had to be stitched cos he was a big baby. The first time we tried to do it after delivery was worse than my first time. He let go of everything after that
You men always think because we don't have same libido as you that we don't care. I am very sure if you are patient and loving towards her, she will bounce back.
Pregnancy is not same for all women. Some climb back on it immediately after, others take longer. Please don't use this as an opportunity to cheat, you will regret it.
Don't rush her
Continue to be your playful self even if she won't let you (she is only scared you might use that chance to have your way)
Watch romantic movies together
Take her back memory lane of things you did together to enjoy sex
Don't let her perceive sex frustration from you.
Let her know you are in no hurry even though you are.
I hope all this helps
You guys are not alone. I went through this and when I overcame we have some amazing sexapades honestly

God bless you.

OP, please, give her time to heal. I want to believe she wasn't like this before she took in.

We had our little angel Dec 2018. We couldn't make love till around May 2019! Baba, I nor die (even though konji show me pepper). My wiffy didn't go through CS. But, she had tear because our baby was big. At some point, I had to help nurse the injury to aid her quick recovery (because we both wanted her back in shape ASAP).

Truth is: the first 3months was extremely challenging. We took turns to carry the baby at night to calm her down to sleep... Baba, my wife was also psychologically down... I had to sacrifice a whole lot, too.

My brother, I've also been there. I feel your pain. Once again, abeg, be there for her. Na strong man you be! Nor reason to cheat. In the long run, it won't be favourable.

Stay safe!

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse by HSC(f): 12:31am On Apr 17, 2020
Hi! I don't know the type of husband you are but using myself as an example, my first child was CS and my child is 8 years yet my CS point still gives me tingling pain. Also she might stop sex at 7 months because it's not always comfortable for some women in the 3rd quarter. Three months you said? You need extra patience. Let her doctor counsel her and not you. Do you know why? I have passed through this before. I saw my hubby as the one who put me through that stress that almost cost me my life so I was turned off but when I discussed with my post natal doctor, he started counselling me to wear off the mentality. I used one of the top three hospitals in Lagos and that post natal counselling not only helped me but helped me see pregnancy, symptoms and body changes in a different light. Go and see her doctor as ask her/him for counseling. The more you put pressure on her, she will get more out off. I have passed through it and I know what I am saying.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse by ogbevireo(m): 12:32am On Apr 17, 2020
Olofin2:

Chief, three months after a CS is a bit early if you don't mind me saying.
I will advise that you give her a little more time to heal.
Yes, I have been in that same situation before - my younger daughter is three now and her birth was a CS - so I understand the aspect of it being early.
I will not pretend to know if there are other issues.
If there are, I am sure you can also sort them out.
However, sex at three months is too early please.
Re: My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse by originalKsp(m): 12:35am On Apr 17, 2020
Olofin2:

Sir, it would be nice if you can get Gary Chapman's Five Love Languages, you can get a copy here http://libgen.is/book/index.php?md5=658CD82115C18602F93DC3B813778882
It might help
Re: My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse by HSC(f): 12:36am On Apr 17, 2020
She is the one that needs calming here!
inioluwaDaniels:
Ur wife is not wise even if she doesn't want d sex dere are ways she can calm u down n not outrightly rejecting u.U are a good guy cos some guys no go bother her self na aunty Cynthia d next door neighbor go suffer am.Find a side chick dude case close

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse by Emmycool85: 12:42am On Apr 17, 2020
What's the price for your Generator?
Powerexpert:

Were you there?
cheesy grin grin
Re: My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse by grandstar(m): 12:43am On Apr 17, 2020
Olofin2

Is she circumcised? Many circumcised women see sex as a chore

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) / My Dead Uncle's Wife Needs Children From Me / Older Man Caught In A Hotel With A Secondary School Girl (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.