Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse (84941 Views)

New Wife Wants Husband's Late Wife Pictures Removed From The Wall / My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. / My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse by SweetCunt97(f): 10:30pm On Apr 16, 2020
incogni2o:

Are you married Mr.

If Yes , advice with experience.

If No reply with a cancel of your post
Marriage does not mean we should lose our empathy and sense. Yea yea u pay bride price and should have d pussy when you want but haba, pity d woman.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse by maasoap(m): 10:30pm On Apr 16, 2020
Oluneutral:
How come nobody is seeing.........
1. Their baby is just 3 months old and the baby is their first child.

2. She delivered through CS.

3. She started refusing sex when she was seven months pregnant.

Na wa o! Women, always at the receiving end.

Mr Man, try and empathize with your wife.

She has fears, maturely find out the cause of her fears and not by ignoring her.

I pray for wisdom for you.

You were not the first responder to suggest this
Re: My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:30pm On Apr 16, 2020
ArticleBeast:
Everything... Like I mean everything.

Liftedhands:
Oga have you had Cs before? Having a big wound on your stomach, caring for a newborn and still be interested in sex all the time? Try it and come back to ask this question.

again, use your brain before quoting me...what does a Cs got to do with a woman refusing sex from her husband 2months before baby was born?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse by Liftedhands(f): 10:32pm On Apr 16, 2020
Kobicove:

Three months is more than enough time for the CS scar to heal.

This is not an excuse!
So you think? You know body differs? Everybody don't heal same way. Moreover it's not just about physical wound.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse by travelland(f): 10:33pm On Apr 16, 2020
Olofin2:

I don't keep friends. So I'm always at home. Our baby understands me more than anyone because if she's crying and refuses to be soothed by her mother, she would stop crying once her mother angrily dumps her on me. It's only breastfeeding that our baby can't get from me. I know so much about medical things and wife would consult me first before applying anything on the baby. Financially, it can be said that I'm the one working for the salary she's receiving monthly (you can't understand this aspect) and we only spend my own salary.

So, does she wants me to get intimacy from somewhere else?

If you're so good and perfect in all departments tell me why she won't desire you? I see a lack of communication between you two. You don't know why she doesn't want you because you haven't asked and she hasn't spoken to you about it. Communication is key

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse by maasoap(m): 10:33pm On Apr 16, 2020
doitforyou:
She is nursing a three month old and a CS scar, so obviously she’s had big changes. Sometimes the way to a woman is not just by words but by actions, if you offer to take care of the baby for just a day or even give her the weekend off it will make a difference. You come across as selfish in your post, I wonder if your wife thinks so too.

It’s great that you’re bonding with your baby but do you also help in bathing the baby? Feeding? changing the diaper? Are you awake at 2.00am to feed the baby? Do you get to sleep for only 3 hours a day? Have your hormones being put through the ringer for a year?

If she’s a first time mother then you’ve to be patient she had a CS and your child is just 3 months. Also, you need to stop looking at your marital sex from a perspective of its only your right to enjoy. Sex should be enjoyed by both of you and if there’s a problem why one of you isn’t then it’s your problem too.

If your wife’s happiness is your priority and not just your libido then give her a day, a weekend off, tell her to take time off to take care of herself, let her take a break and she will come back to you fully recharged.

Ideally, you shouldn’t even be thinking about sex, she had a CS just three months ago!!!

May be he needs to become househusband too and stop going to work?
Re: My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse by Liftedhands(f): 10:33pm On Apr 16, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

again, use your brain before quoting me...what does a Cs got to do with a woman refusing sex from her husband 2months before baby was born?
Carry pregnancy and find out.

10 Likes

Re: My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse by agbangam: 10:34pm On Apr 16, 2020
Boss be patient with your wife, we know say e no easy but pls allow her to heal properly from the CS and her body system to adjust. Remember she is that same woman that you enjoyed sex with before she got pregnant, pls be patient, give her time say 6months or more and she will surely come around. Na your wife forever so take am easy with and try put yourself in her position with the CS, baby to attend to, food to cook, house chores and oga to attend to grin. Calm down bro.

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse by geunik(m): 10:35pm On Apr 16, 2020
Go do DNA test

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse by Fhemmmy: 10:35pm On Apr 16, 2020
Have you ever thought if you begging her is what turned her ON? Stop being petty bro . . . You said she has the baby via CS and do you have a clue what kinda pain she has to endure to make you a father and now you have to come online to brag about how you won't beg ever again for sex? Nonsense - If you have to beg her daily, so be it and enjoy your home.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:36pm On Apr 16, 2020
Liftedhands:
Carry pregnancy and find out.

no wonder men dont understand women when the above useless answers are given...

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse by guonisan: 10:37pm On Apr 16, 2020
he does not need any explanation or whatsoever, all he needs is to behave like on e who has common sense

no man can "understand/tolerate/endure" while no excuse nor explanations is given to him...[/quote]
Re: My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse by deco22(m): 10:39pm On Apr 16, 2020
scrolldown88:
Women!
I would have said talk to her, but since this has been going on for months I'm going to go ahead and assume you've already done that.

So ignore her for now.
If my calculations are right, she should come crawling back when she notice that you've ignored her.

Let me tell y'all a secret. It doesn't matter if you are married to her or not, when they want, women will always use sex as a bargaining chip. This is highly manipulative to say the least and it works everytime. Call it Powe play, call it whatever. She is using sex to manipulate you. Now she already has you begging.

My advice: don't beg her anymore. Give her the space she seem to crave so much. Ignore her even. That's the only way to swing the balance.

But let's pray she's not seeing someone else, because if she is, then there's little chance that whatever you do will change anything.

Then again I'm not married, so, what do I know?
You are not married and you are also not woman which is why you don't understand that sex after child birth is most times painful, and she even had it through CS so you don't know whether she is having post partum depression, not every thing is about manipulation, if you can't understand to give your wife space small after pregnancy, then just go and buy a sex doll. She is a human being after all.

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse by OlawaleBammie: 10:39pm On Apr 16, 2020
Jeferious:
Guy na the same mother and father born us? We be twins? Why you dey reason like me? grin

In addition to this, if na me be you, one year plus, my sugarcane no go enter her honeypot. I no go even disturb am sexually. Till she report me to both her mother and my mother. Then in the presence of all three, I will just tell both mothers that "This woman too like f##k".

If she embarrass me privately, I'll embarrass her "publicly" grin

My guy na soo oo..

One tin about me is dat a be mumu wen it comes to love, but the moment u re trying to b head and shoulders above me den i wil silently drag u down. Why??
Cus i hate nonsense.
I have insensitivity.
I hate injustice.
I hate cheating...and above all..
I HAVE EGO.

Which kain level naa, a no b mumu naa..

One problem with me is dat am to mumu wen it come to love BUT WEN U WANT TO SHOW ME PEPPER..HMMM

TINS WIL B SPOILING AND OLAWALE GO DEY HAPPY,
THE MORE THINS SPOIL, THE MORE AM HAPPY.
Re: My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse by lilyheaven: 10:40pm On Apr 16, 2020
Olofin2:

I don't keep friends. So I'm always at home. Our baby understands me more than anyone because if she's crying and refuses to be soothed by her mother, she would stop crying once her mother angrily dumps her on me. It's only breastfeeding that our baby can't get from me. I know so much about medical things and wife would consult me first before applying anything on the baby. Financially, it can be said that I'm the one working for the salary she's receiving monthly (you can't understand this aspect) and we only spend my own salary.

Madam don't want to carry belle , go and buy condoms.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse by doitforyou(f): 10:40pm On Apr 16, 2020
maasoap:

May be he needs to become househusband too and stop going to work?
FYI I am listing all the things the wife has to do plus her just being 3 months post CS, highlighting why the wife might be different. Also, you don’t have to be a house husband to help in raising your child.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse by Nuliberry: 10:40pm On Apr 16, 2020
Olofin2:
Our first child is 3 months old. Wife had the child through CS. During pregnancy, she stopped intercourse at 7 months. After her delivery, she agreed to sex twice recently after what looks like begging.

I'm planning to stop asking her for sex forever. I'm a playful somebody and she tries to avoid me playing with her.

Is it the childbirth that caused this?

Her first child, thru CS, u guys first experience at nuturing a baby I guess,. Hmm! I beg you in God's name try not to push her, if she takes in this soon, d outcome might not b what u will like, d pains n scars of CS alone no be here.
Please give her time, and then gently win her back to give u what u want but not without proper planning, knowing her fertile days is important to avoid conception at ds time, meanwhile tracking that while breastfeeding sometimes could b confusing for a first time mum.
Easy ooh Oga

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse by onadana: 10:41pm On Apr 16, 2020
scrolldown88:
Women!
I would have said talk to her, but since this has been going on for months I'm going to go ahead and assume you've already done that.

So ignore her for now.
If my calculations are right, she should come crawling back when she notice that you've ignored her.

Let me tell y'all a secret. It doesn't matter if you are married to her or not, when they want, women will always use sex as a bargaining chip. This is highly manipulative to say the least and it works everytime. Call it Powe play, call it whatever. She is using sex to manipulate you. Now she already has you begging.

My advice: don't beg her anymore. Give her the space she seem to crave so much. Ignore her even. That's the only way to swing the balance.

But let's pray she's not seeing someone else, because if she is, then there's little chance that whatever you do will change anything.

Exactly. What do you know? Because she denies him sex,she is seeing someone else.Is she not his wife?He should woo her stop this cry baby stuff.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse by Malawian(m): 10:41pm On Apr 16, 2020
Takotsubo:
She probably doesn't enjoy whatever it is you're doing.

If you worship her body and she clim axes strongly each time you have sex,why would she be refusing?

What woman will let tiredness come between her and a mind bending org asm filled sex session?

I know you'll say now that you can sex for Africa so I'll counter immediately by saying may be she is really really really exhausted from looking after the baby.

Sorry sah
It is just a power play. The irony is she will loose all respect for you if you keep begging. Just jakpa.
Re: My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse by letitrainnow(m): 10:41pm On Apr 16, 2020
Maybe...

shocked
Re: My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 16, 2020
Olofin2:
Our first child is 3 months old. Wife had the child through CS. During pregnancy, she stopped intercourse at 7 months. After her delivery, she agreed to sex twice recently after what looks like begging.

I'm planning to stop asking her for sex forever. I'm a playful somebody and she tries to avoid me playing with her.

Is it the childbirth that caused this?
Marry another wife
Re: My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 16, 2020
abike12:
You are an evil man and I'm very sure you're unattractive. Do you know that a c section is a major surgery? You're coming to report a new mother to a forum full of strangers because of three months of no sex after a c section. You're a vile and disgusting excuse for a human being and I hope she leaves you and finds a better husband.

This is the foolishest comment I ever...Your name disgust me a d you have given me more reasons to never get married to a deranged Nigerian lady cause y'all are pretty much that way.. I'm so d*mn sure your look like a pidgeon behind your fake-fancy-ass phone..

You barely know a thing about him, because he wanted people's opinion on this doesn't justify the name calling and offensively pejorative adjectives you used in the lil hogwash you dot on there..

You are a vile and disgusting silly hoe and you shouldn't be regarded as a human but as a self-centred evil shady b.. I hope you never find a good man b...

Y'all can ban me... I don't care I said what I meant and yeah I meant what I meant... Never seen someone so lame.. what a bad representation of African women... Good thing I'm not attracted to y'all

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse by excanny: 10:44pm On Apr 16, 2020
A side-chick could be all you need. Think about it. grin
Re: My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse by Julietlove95(f): 10:46pm On Apr 16, 2020
MRbitcoin869:
She is stupid.....u have the right to rape her....if she doesn't submit herself to you
It under the law..... Remember you paid her bride price

See my signature for something nice
what kinda stupid comment is this bikonu? Must you insult someone's wife? You not a woman and don't understand anything about a woman's body chemistry so I suggest you shut the Bleep up and allow responsible married men to talk. And you Mr poster don't allow any irresponsible single guy that don't even know and understand anything about marriage to poison your heart towards your wife don't allow anybody give you useless advice that will destroy your home. Women experience change in their body and behaviour sometimes alot of things can trigger that it could be stress and lots more just sit her down talk to her she is your wife.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse by Jeferious: 10:46pm On Apr 16, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

My guy na soo oo..

One tin about me is dat a be mumu wen it comes to love, but the moment u re trying to b head and shoulders above me den i wil silently drag u down. Why??
Cus i hate nonsense.
I have insensitivity.
I hate injustice.
I hate cheating...and above all..
I HAVE EGO.

Which kain level naa, a no b mumu naa..

One problem with me is dat am to mumu wen it come to love BUT WEN U WANT TO SHOW ME PEPPER..HMMM

TINS WIL B SPOILING AND OLAWALE GO DEY HAPPY,
THE MORE THINS SPOIL, THE MORE AM HAPPY.
Guy I'm convinced that we are led by the same spirit. grin
Re: My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse by Olofin2(m): 10:48pm On Apr 16, 2020
Dcoy:
Guy you are insentitive to have posted these... 3 months after operation? I don't even believe this trash thread because you must have been advised in hospital to stay off sex for minimum 6 months or a year... Depends.... Fake thread

They did family planning for her to take care of that aspect. Don't be a kid
Re: My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 16, 2020
MRbitcoin869:
She is stupid.....u have the right to rape her....if she doesn't submit herself to you
It under the law..... Remember you paid her bride price

See my signature for something nice

Rape his on wife.. you are so stupid..I wonder how dusty the lil whiteys you got in your head are...if it's even there at all..

Rape her... Foolish fool

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse by Fhemmmy: 10:48pm On Apr 16, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Marriage does not mean we should lose our empathy and sense. Yea yea u pay bride price and should have d pussy when you want but haba, pity d woman.

Bride price does not mean you can have the kitten whenever you want because the lady is human with feelings too, she has to want it too and be in the mood, and if the man is not able to put his own woman in the mood, then i pity the woman and NOT even the man

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 16, 2020
Olofin2:

The bolded bothers me like no end, “sounds” like a trap already lipsrsealed

A considerate lover would ask his partner, “how is your “tummy”? Does it hurt still? Are you in the mood for love making? Can we try? Etc
And really listen to what she has to say.

That said, after CS a very very few women are ready for sexxx 6 weeks after surgery...for some (many) it takes up to 6 months (the majority would fall in here) ....6-9months....a few upto 1 year...then there is also that tiny proportion that would lose interest in sex entirely, experiencing physical and psychological aversion to sexx after a pelvic surgery.
If you had friends, one of them could have told you, “nnaa chill till 6months at least” but no, you don’t keep friends, your wife has to be your bestie, because, I dunno why at all.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse by Fhemmmy: 10:49pm On Apr 16, 2020
bamidelee:

Marry another wife

Wow . . .See how we think

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse by ovielistic: 10:50pm On Apr 16, 2020
scrolldown88:
Women!

So ignore her for now.

Well said though!!

That's why I tell men that once a girl can use sex to manipulate you..She will ride on you and do you anyhow..Much less a wife..As a man never allow your wife use sex to manipulate you.
My advise ignore her for now, and redirect your attention elsewhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse by SweetCunt97(f): 10:50pm On Apr 16, 2020
Fhemmmy:

Bride price does not mean you can have the kitten whenever you want because the lady is human with feelings too, she has to want it too and be in the mood, and if the man is not able to put his own woman in the mood, then i pity the woman and NOT even the man
Tell them

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend / Mother And Her 2 Teenage Twin Daughters Pregnant For One Man (photos) / Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.