Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,509 members, 7,812,575 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

My Wife Has Been Acting Strange, I Don't Know If I Married A Mermaid - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Has Been Acting Strange, I Don't Know If I Married A Mermaid (6547 Views)

MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange / A Friend Lost 1M To Sport Betting And He Has Been Acting Strange Since Then(pics / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Has Been Acting Strange, I Don't Know If I Married A Mermaid by Sparofire: 9:36pm On Apr 16, 2020
Good Afternoon My Dear Readers At Kingsparo.com, Am Planning Something Big For Everyone In This Lockdown, Atleast 1,000 People Will Get N10,000 Each From Me. Follow me on Twitter or Instagram @iKingSparo to get updated.

Welcome to Matters of The Heart With Kingsparo.com, This is a story of a Man whose newly wedded wife has been acting strange. Please read and advice him accordingly

Attention: The Pathetic Story of Benard, The Innocent Thief (must read)

Unbelievable: My Friend’s Wife Always Sleeps With Me, She Drugs My Wife So That She Will Sleep Tight

"When i met my wife she was so loving and caring but most of all she is an epitome of beauty. I fell in love with her not because of her beauty but because i love her.

" We dated for a year and i promised not to touch her till we are married.

"Finally we got married and as expected we were supposed to make love on our honeymoon but she never allowed me to touch her. This continues for two weeks after our wedding and i felt bad that i had to complain to and she apologized for not allowing me touch her.

"I respected her and never forced her, so finally she agreed that we make love.

" After we made love for the first time, i woke up to find myself under the bed, i was wondering what might have happened. Each time we make love i will always find myself under the bed, i couldn't help but to ask her what happened and she will reply that she doesn't know. Because of this i had to move the bed closer to the wall and i decided to be lying by the wall side but still that didn't stop me from sleeping under the bed. But any day we didn't make love i sleep normal.

"She plead with me that i shouldn't put mirror in the room or bathroom. She never allows us bath together and whenever she enters the bathroom to bath i don't hear the sound of water rushing from the shower but she will come out wet.

" She doesn't stay in front of mirror to make up but her make up comes out perfect without any mesh. I became scared and was nursing the thought of divorcing her. I have never talked about divorce with her but to my greatest surprise she asked me if I'm planning of divorcing her, i became so sacred that i couldn't speak. I mean how did she know i was thinking about that, does it means she can see through me. I don't know what to do anymore for i am so confused and i need help."

What's your opinion on this? What's your advice for him? Comment below and don't forget to share.

Culled From: https://www.kingsparo.com/2020/04/my-wife-has-been-acting-strange-i-don.html

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Been Acting Strange, I Don't Know If I Married A Mermaid by SharryTaek(f): 9:37pm On Apr 16, 2020
Lol

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Been Acting Strange, I Don't Know If I Married A Mermaid by senatepresido: 9:42pm On Apr 16, 2020
You don finally enter one chance, u dey find pink tight pussy to bang na...

Enjoy the spirituality bro,
She knows every thought of your heart already

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Has Been Acting Strange, I Don't Know If I Married A Mermaid by Oluneutral: 9:48pm On Apr 16, 2020
Alice in the wonderland! Who remember that book?

Oga, we don hear you, this kain stories na for nursery school kids. Make am into those #100 #100 storybooks and be selling to them.

Tanku.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Has Been Acting Strange, I Don't Know If I Married A Mermaid by Jimbadly: 9:48pm On Apr 16, 2020
senatepresido:
You don finally enter one chance, u dey find pink tight pussy to bang na...

Enjoy the spirituality bro,
She knows every thought of your heart already

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Been Acting Strange, I Don't Know If I Married A Mermaid by Kingdollar28(m): 9:49pm On Apr 16, 2020
This story sounds fake to me!

But let's pretend you are somehow telling the truth...

(Decorated English)Sir your wife has supernatural powers..

Raw English; sir she is a mermaid..

Naija Tone; She be mami-wota cheesy cheesy

15 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Been Acting Strange, I Don't Know If I Married A Mermaid by wickyyolo: 9:49pm On Apr 16, 2020
You go marry mermaid , make sure you’re strong if your strong as u marry am. Mermaid don’t respect weak men.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Has Been Acting Strange, I Don't Know If I Married A Mermaid by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 9:49pm On Apr 16, 2020
If she de bring money
No wahala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Has Been Acting Strange, I Don't Know If I Married A Mermaid by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 16, 2020
shocked
Lol...sorry but that under the bed got me. Her water husband is angrily flinging you under the bed for tampering with its property.
Your wife is obviously a water spirit.

Invite strong deliverance ministers to the house to pray for her and chase out the other demons that have taken over.

That is why everyone planning to get married should pray and take yourselves for deliverance to rule out such cases.

It is well.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Been Acting Strange, I Don't Know If I Married A Mermaid by aro360: 10:00pm On Apr 16, 2020
lol.... na fasting nd prayer u need cos na only d physical u dey see,u no know watin dey happen spiritually

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Been Acting Strange, I Don't Know If I Married A Mermaid by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 16, 2020
follow my signature .. earn as much Bitcoin
Re: My Wife Has Been Acting Strange, I Don't Know If I Married A Mermaid by danny56: 10:40pm On Apr 16, 2020
What you should have find out before marrying not trying to know now after being married. Sorry bro!
Re: My Wife Has Been Acting Strange, I Don't Know If I Married A Mermaid by Olasco789(m): 10:47pm On Apr 16, 2020
This one pass me ooo

Make our elders come talk oo

Elders over to you
Re: My Wife Has Been Acting Strange, I Don't Know If I Married A Mermaid by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 16, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]
Oga, just place a razor blade on the door post to ur house, if she passes it, she's free... But with what you've said, she won't pass it.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Been Acting Strange, I Don't Know If I Married A Mermaid by fredopareto(m): 11:17pm On Apr 16, 2020
Oluneutral:

Oga, we don hear you, this kain stories na for nursery school kids. Make am into those #100 #100 storybooks and be selling to them.

Tanku.
u dey vex ni
Re: My Wife Has Been Acting Strange, I Don't Know If I Married A Mermaid by Jamesbiodun(m): 11:19pm On Apr 16, 2020
lol, is that your wife in the picture
Re: My Wife Has Been Acting Strange, I Don't Know If I Married A Mermaid by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 16, 2020
It wee end in tears

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Been Acting Strange, I Don't Know If I Married A Mermaid by StrikeBack(m): 12:19am On Apr 17, 2020

Kunle afolayon

Kunle Afod

Ibrahim chatta

Omoni oboli

Call the above number and submit this your script
Re: My Wife Has Been Acting Strange, I Don't Know If I Married A Mermaid by X0012(m): 12:59am On Apr 17, 2020
Super story
Re: My Wife Has Been Acting Strange, I Don't Know If I Married A Mermaid by Karemarealty288(m): 1:00am On Apr 17, 2020
You have has 5G transmitter .....na the wave dey carry you go under the bed.

Re: My Wife Has Been Acting Strange, I Don't Know If I Married A Mermaid by Roon9(m): 4:28am On Apr 17, 2020
Oluneutral:

Tanku.

Very soon e go buy bobo and biscuit for us
Re: My Wife Has Been Acting Strange, I Don't Know If I Married A Mermaid by Reknat: 6:31am On Apr 17, 2020
The only issue I have with this your eBook is your refusal to give it a proper ending sad
Bros, why the suspense na
Abeg pls give us the final chapter, biko
Re: My Wife Has Been Acting Strange, I Don't Know If I Married A Mermaid by Quality20(m): 6:46am On Apr 17, 2020
Put a tiny spy camera allover ur apartment
Re: My Wife Has Been Acting Strange, I Don't Know If I Married A Mermaid by bonnyhope: 6:51am On Apr 17, 2020
Lockdown gist
Re: My Wife Has Been Acting Strange, I Don't Know If I Married A Mermaid by misreal(m): 7:19am On Apr 17, 2020
When we say life is spiritual.people will be playing around and calling us names.even if this story is a lie, stuffs like this are happening everyday.
Guy if this story is true, then you need serious prayers.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Been Acting Strange, I Don't Know If I Married A Mermaid by olamidedivotee(f): 7:25am On Apr 17, 2020
Still waiting for season 2
Re: My Wife Has Been Acting Strange, I Don't Know If I Married A Mermaid by Stacyomolola(f): 7:29am On Apr 17, 2020
U always wake u and find urself under the bed grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Has Been Acting Strange, I Don't Know If I Married A Mermaid by Fajoe2020: 9:21am On Apr 17, 2020
Sparofire:
Good Afternoon My Dear Readers At Kingsparo.com, Am Planning Something Big For Everyone In This Lockdown, Atleast 1,000 People Will Get N10,000 Each From Me. Follow me on Twitter or Instagram @iKingSparo to get updated.

Welcome to Matters of The Heart With Kingsparo.com, This is a story of a Man whose newly wedded wife has been acting strange. Please read and advice him accordingly

"When i met my wife she was so loving and caring but most of all she is an epitome of beauty. I fell in love with her not because of her beauty but because i love her.

" We dated for a year and i promised not to touch her till we are married.

"Finally we got married and as expected we were supposed to make love on our honeymoon but she never allowed me to touch her. This continues for two weeks after our wedding and i felt bad that i had to complain to and she apologized for not allowing me touch her.

"I respected her and never forced her, so finally she agreed that we make love.

" After we made love for the first time, i woke up to find myself under the bed, i was wondering what might have happened. Each time we make love i will always find myself under the bed, i couldn't help but to ask her what happened and she will reply that she doesn't know. Because of this i had to move the bed closer to the wall and i decided to be lying by the wall side but still that didn't stop me from sleeping under the bed. But any day we didn't make love i sleep normal.

"She plead with me that i shouldn't put mirror in the room or bathroom. She never allows us bath together and whenever she enters the bathroom to bath i don't hear the sound of water rushing from the shower but she will come out wet.

" She doesn't stay in front of mirror to make up but her make up comes out perfect without any mesh. I became scared and was nursing the thought of divorcing her. I have never talked about divorce with her but to my greatest surprise she asked me if I'm planning of divorcing her, i became so sacred that i couldn't speak. I mean how did she know i was thinking about that, does it means she can see through me. I don't know what to do anymore for i am so confused and i need help."

What's your opinion on this? What's your advice for him? Comment below and don't forget to share.

Culled From: https://www.kingsparo.com/2020/04/my-wife-has-been-acting-strange-i-don.html

I carry one eye dey read this story oo
This is Nigeria you don't see someone one the street and marry her.

* Doesn't she have a family?
* didn't you enquire about her before marriage?
* didn't you wed her in church?
* Don't you do morning devotion or engage in any form of prayers before or after marriage. ?
* Doesn't she have friends?

Am assuming you are a Christian

You should have seen the signs if you answer these correctly.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Been Acting Strange, I Don't Know If I Married A Mermaid by ibori1(m): 9:48am On Apr 17, 2020
She's here ryt now
Re: My Wife Has Been Acting Strange, I Don't Know If I Married A Mermaid by jericco1(m): 10:49am On Apr 17, 2020
Do mermaids act strangely? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Arousal During Rape / Photo Of The Day : Girls And Their Love For Money / Lady Snaps With A Mad Man And Claims He Is A Billionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.