Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,425 members, 7,812,252 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

Kaduna Coronavirus Patient Trying To Escape Attacks Civil Defence Personnel - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kaduna Coronavirus Patient Trying To Escape Attacks Civil Defence Personnel (33357 Views)

Ekiti Coronavirus Patient Has Been Discharged (Pictures) / Tonye Cole: The Third Coronavirus Patient & I Were On The Same Flight / Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Coronavirus Patient Trying To Escape Attacks Civil Defence Personnel by pawesome(m): 10:42am On Apr 17, 2020
Civil Defence officer will now go into quarantine
Re: Kaduna Coronavirus Patient Trying To Escape Attacks Civil Defence Personnel by ijayopi(m): 10:42am On Apr 17, 2020
Na North Korea fit this types of wicked patients.
Re: Kaduna Coronavirus Patient Trying To Escape Attacks Civil Defence Personnel by LowerPriceData0(m): 10:42am On Apr 17, 2020
Positiveme2020:

Abeg this online begin is becoming too much.
Covid-19 Begger Association
Re: Kaduna Coronavirus Patient Trying To Escape Attacks Civil Defence Personnel by Ferraribaby(f): 10:43am On Apr 17, 2020
When you don't give them food
Re: Kaduna Coronavirus Patient Trying To Escape Attacks Civil Defence Personnel by Modikko(m): 10:47am On Apr 17, 2020
You should be concerned more about your safety where you are. Aboki is the least of your problem now
oluwasegun007:
I hope this abokis won't put us in trouble..

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Coronavirus Patient Trying To Escape Attacks Civil Defence Personnel by SocialJustice: 10:48am On Apr 17, 2020
Zico5:
North will be brutal. I just pray the spread of this virus is minimised or we are facing another war up north. The level of insensitivity and ignorance is high, so it's possible for rapid spread. May God keep us safe.
The ignorant and poor in the North will pay heavily.
Re: Kaduna Coronavirus Patient Trying To Escape Attacks Civil Defence Personnel by Ishilove: 10:49am On Apr 17, 2020
People who put others at risk like this should be prosecuted after they are given a clean bill of health
Re: Kaduna Coronavirus Patient Trying To Escape Attacks Civil Defence Personnel by Modikko(m): 10:49am On Apr 17, 2020
Minister for Information, welldone. You that is very informed, you should use your information to stop violence where you are.
Truthbites:
People there re too violent. And they are hardly informed
Re: Kaduna Coronavirus Patient Trying To Escape Attacks Civil Defence Personnel by Idiotmod: 10:49am On Apr 17, 2020
Abeg put soldiers there. Anybody that try to escape shu be killed
Re: Kaduna Coronavirus Patient Trying To Escape Attacks Civil Defence Personnel by Modikko(m): 10:50am On Apr 17, 2020
You are more ignorant with your stupidity. This post shows how shallow minded you are
SocialJustice:
The ignorant and poor in the North will pay heavily.
Re: Kaduna Coronavirus Patient Trying To Escape Attacks Civil Defence Personnel by Vulcan24(m): 10:51am On Apr 17, 2020
xreal:
Why will you bother to stop him?
Now, you are likely to be a COVID-19 patient.

If it were police, the patient would have been shot dead, just to stop him from infecting others.

the use of deadly force won't be authorised cos the disease is not mortal but that officer deserves some praise.

but that's abroad sha
Re: Kaduna Coronavirus Patient Trying To Escape Attacks Civil Defence Personnel by SocialJustice: 10:52am On Apr 17, 2020
Modikko:
You are more ignorant with your stupidity. This post shows how shallow minded you are
Aboki, please explain my ignorance and shallowness to me?
Re: Kaduna Coronavirus Patient Trying To Escape Attacks Civil Defence Personnel by Ademayor78: 10:53am On Apr 17, 2020
Re: Kaduna Coronavirus Patient Trying To Escape Attacks Civil Defence Personnel by Modikko(m): 10:53am On Apr 17, 2020
Stop bringing out your ignorance please. Get acquainted with the medical protocols. You can’t just release the name of a patient without his or her consent.
PJay77:
Why will the report fail to name the patient yet it named Joshua Philip the civil defence officer? What kind of reporting is this?
Re: Kaduna Coronavirus Patient Trying To Escape Attacks Civil Defence Personnel by Modikko(m): 10:54am On Apr 17, 2020
Alaye!!!
SocialJustice:
Aboki, please explain my ignorance and shallowness to me?
Re: Kaduna Coronavirus Patient Trying To Escape Attacks Civil Defence Personnel by Dpharisee: 11:00am On Apr 17, 2020
[quote author= post=88534669]
Apart from CORONAVIRUS,
the patient should also be admitted to a psychiatric hospital.

What is affecting him is more like KOLONAVIRUS!

What is affecting darling daddy is COVIK 1-9 which requires more than psychiatric treatment to cure him of nepotism, tribalism and lack of intelligence to take any critical decision
Re: Kaduna Coronavirus Patient Trying To Escape Attacks Civil Defence Personnel by Ade3131: 11:01am On Apr 17, 2020
Simplyleo:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/04/16/covid-19-patient-exchanges-blows-civil-defence-personnel-kaduna-during-escape-attempt

Next COVID-19 thread loading... Man exposed to CoronaVirus patience in the North infects 4 wifes with the virus before his test result returned positive... Illiteracy is their greatest undoing up north. The mumu patient wanted to go for early morning prayers despite knowing he's positive.
Re: Kaduna Coronavirus Patient Trying To Escape Attacks Civil Defence Personnel by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:03am On Apr 17, 2020
Scam news....the name of the person withheld. ...

No videos or pictures of the scene.....

Who has the picture of the isolation center in Kaduna?
Re: Kaduna Coronavirus Patient Trying To Escape Attacks Civil Defence Personnel by Criticaltemp: 11:05am On Apr 17, 2020
Aboki na aboki
Re: Kaduna Coronavirus Patient Trying To Escape Attacks Civil Defence Personnel by iswallker(m): 11:05am On Apr 17, 2020
Simplyleo:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/04/16/covid-19-patient-exchanges-blows-civil-defence-personnel-kaduna-during-escape-attempt

He will go into quarantine for two weeks - isolation is for confirmed cases of the virus.. undecided
Re: Kaduna Coronavirus Patient Trying To Escape Attacks Civil Defence Personnel by Charly68: 11:10am On Apr 17, 2020
Alakoba !
Re: Kaduna Coronavirus Patient Trying To Escape Attacks Civil Defence Personnel by WriterX(m): 11:21am On Apr 17, 2020
kikero:
Shocking

On a more serious note, being on admission in any hospital setting is not funny.

Was admitted to hospital once. And the truth is, even though everyone was treating me nicely, and I got good care, I really did not like staying in the hospital, and was glad when I got discharged.

Even if they put you in a comfortable isolation unit with lots of nice amenities, you will still feel like you are in jail. Not good for the psyche.

when people do bad things they go to jail

when bad things happen to people they go to the hospital or to the church -annonymous
Re: Kaduna Coronavirus Patient Trying To Escape Attacks Civil Defence Personnel by samuel1986(m): 11:30am On Apr 17, 2020
Simplyleo:

Why is it that all corona cases in Naija are unknown persons? Why are they hiding the info of those patients? Something is fishy, if I may say........
Re: Kaduna Coronavirus Patient Trying To Escape Attacks Civil Defence Personnel by oluwasegun007(m): 11:42am On Apr 17, 2020
Patrioticman007:

Your mumu never do ?. Lagos State is the headquarters of Corona Virus in Nigeria, yet nobody has discriminated against it, PMB a Northerner gave it, 10 billion naira against south east & south south wishes. All you have to say was may Allah save us all.

I'll quote u this time next week.

And by the way.. Lagos is currently under lockdown while North states not experiencing lockdown are getting palliative, so keep mute.
Re: Kaduna Coronavirus Patient Trying To Escape Attacks Civil Defence Personnel by Truthbites: 11:43am On Apr 17, 2020
Modikko:
Minister for Information, welldone. You that is very informed, you should use your information to stop violence where you are.

The dude would only have thought of himself . He would be thinking , he's being oppressed. He won't and he doesn't know he will be endangering other people's lives .My statement is innocent pls
Re: Kaduna Coronavirus Patient Trying To Escape Attacks Civil Defence Personnel by AuroraB(f): 11:51am On Apr 17, 2020
kikero:
Shocking

On a more serious note, being on admission in any hospital setting is not funny.

Was admitted to hospital once. And the truth is, even though everyone was treating me nicely, and I got good care, I really did not like staying in the hospital, and was glad when I got discharged.

Even if they put you in a comfortable isolation unit with lots of nice amenities, you will still feel like you are in jail. Not good for the psyche.
...your point...?
Re: Kaduna Coronavirus Patient Trying To Escape Attacks Civil Defence Personnel by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 17, 2020
AuroraB:
...your point...?

Not easy to be a patient or to be on admission in hospitals or isolation wards.

Thank you
Re: Kaduna Coronavirus Patient Trying To Escape Attacks Civil Defence Personnel by PrivateNsofor: 11:56am On Apr 17, 2020
[s]
post=88534669:

Apart from CORONAVIRUS,
the patient should also be admitted to a psychiatric hospital.

What is affecting him is more like KOLONAVIRUS!

Modify:

Cc Original SimplyLeo,
So this is your account this boy cloned and you reported?
Nobody will be able to tell the difference between the OP and this impersonator.
The mods will soon have your time
Continue creating your nuisance on Nairaland with your cloning and cancelation.
[/s]
Re: Kaduna Coronavirus Patient Trying To Escape Attacks Civil Defence Personnel by tpraiz(m): 11:59am On Apr 17, 2020
This news is totally fake!

Please let's be guided on what we post!
No evidence anywhere .
Re: Kaduna Coronavirus Patient Trying To Escape Attacks Civil Defence Personnel by starlingbawa(m): 12:02pm On Apr 17, 2020
When i read stuff like this you I can only come to one conclusion.... Africa Is Indeed Very Lucky Adolf Hitler lost the 2nd World War!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“how Enugu Doctor ‘killed’ My Son’ – Senator Jim Nwobodo / How Can One Determine The Sex Of Their Unborn Baby? / New Law Allows Nigerian Trained Medical Doctors To Bypass US Residency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.