Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,265 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Kaduna Coronavirus Patient Trying To Escape Attacks Civil Defence Personnel - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kaduna Coronavirus Patient Trying To Escape Attacks Civil Defence Personnel (33358 Views)

Ekiti Coronavirus Patient Has Been Discharged (Pictures) / Tonye Cole: The Third Coronavirus Patient & I Were On The Same Flight / Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Coronavirus Patient Trying To Escape Attacks Civil Defence Personnel by AuroraB(f): 12:02pm On Apr 17, 2020
kikero:

Not easy to be a patient or to be on admission in hospitals or isolation wards.

Thank you
even when it's necessary for one, so as to keep others safe
It'd be great if we stop toying with this virus while noting it's not a death sentence. Most people who have died of it in Nigeria were hiding their travel history, exposure to others and symptoms.
Re: Kaduna Coronavirus Patient Trying To Escape Attacks Civil Defence Personnel by Dollabiz: 12:47pm On Apr 17, 2020
elsshaddai
Re: Kaduna Coronavirus Patient Trying To Escape Attacks Civil Defence Personnel by AsawanaDgreat: 1:08pm On Apr 17, 2020
Wahala don tie rapper be that
Re: Kaduna Coronavirus Patient Trying To Escape Attacks Civil Defence Personnel by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 17, 2020
kikero:
Shocking

On a more serious note, being on admission in any hospital setting is not funny.

Was admitted to hospital once. And the truth is, even though everyone was treating me nicely, and I got good care, I really did not like staying in the hospital, and was glad when I got discharged.

Even if they put you in a comfortable isolation unit with lots of nice amenities, you will still feel like you are in jail. Not good for the psyche.
Bt wetin make we do? Its a sacrifice for the safety of others.
Re: Kaduna Coronavirus Patient Trying To Escape Attacks Civil Defence Personnel by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 1:31pm On Apr 17, 2020
He is a biological terrorist
Re: Kaduna Coronavirus Patient Trying To Escape Attacks Civil Defence Personnel by Breadfruit: 1:42pm On Apr 17, 2020
Such people should be punitively punished. angry
Re: Kaduna Coronavirus Patient Trying To Escape Attacks Civil Defence Personnel by SexytorresE(f): 1:51pm On Apr 17, 2020
I’m telling u grin abeg which one is wike method again? I’m lost undecided
obembet:
The moment u discovered that na only malaria u get and the Governor want apply Wike method..
Re: Kaduna Coronavirus Patient Trying To Escape Attacks Civil Defence Personnel by bizzibodi(m): 3:10pm On Apr 17, 2020
This is when it is justifiable for security forces to gun down d goon not when they see innocent citizens.
Re: Kaduna Coronavirus Patient Trying To Escape Attacks Civil Defence Personnel by manitoba(m): 3:20pm On Apr 17, 2020
The Kaduna Isolation centre i saw on TV yesterday is shitty even a mad man will try to escape from there.
Re: Kaduna Coronavirus Patient Trying To Escape Attacks Civil Defence Personnel by Nairalandite: 4:56pm On Apr 17, 2020
Olorun ma je ki a ri alakoba. Want to give the man Kolonavirus and Covid'19
Re: Kaduna Coronavirus Patient Trying To Escape Attacks Civil Defence Personnel by Saintcajo: 7:08pm On Apr 17, 2020
cool
Re: Kaduna Coronavirus Patient Trying To Escape Attacks Civil Defence Personnel by cugardmalino: 6:40am On Apr 18, 2020
Simplyleo:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/04/16/covid-19-patient-exchanges-blows-civil-defence-personnel-kaduna-during-escape-attempt

I still wonder why news like this will still be carrying foreign picture of isolation centers...

This country is just a joke.
Re: Kaduna Coronavirus Patient Trying To Escape Attacks Civil Defence Personnel by Positiveme2020: 11:52am On Apr 19, 2020
LowerPriceData0:

Covid-19 Begger Association

We don't know who really need help again

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“how Enugu Doctor ‘killed’ My Son’ – Senator Jim Nwobodo / How Can One Determine The Sex Of Their Unborn Baby? / New Law Allows Nigerian Trained Medical Doctors To Bypass US Residency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.