Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown (118562 Views)

Biola Okoya Visits Her Son's Graveyard To Mark His 1st Death Anniversary (Video) / Shade Okoya Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Sade Okoya Celebrates 42nd Birthday With Husband And Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown by sirblend: 12:45pm On Apr 17, 2020
Vanity upon vanity....All is vanity.
Re: Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown by abbaapple: 12:45pm On Apr 17, 2020
angry
Re: Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown by pyyxxaro: 12:45pm On Apr 17, 2020
U nor go stay one place now oh

When Kwam1 go lash u now , ur husband go de cry upandan oh embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown by Charly68: 12:45pm On Apr 17, 2020
All these can't buy you a space in heaven ...live right

2 Likes

Re: Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown by Glink2018(m): 12:45pm On Apr 17, 2020
Father Lord, answer my call.
Let this.generation serve me...

Let this.generation bow.for.me.

Let.me be.great

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown by tellwisdom: 12:45pm On Apr 17, 2020
Mumu, Reflecting on what exactly?? sad
Re: Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown by oka4ugoo: 12:46pm On Apr 17, 2020
C
Re: Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown by Denzzel: 12:47pm On Apr 17, 2020
Jealousy
Re: Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown by SweetCunt97(f): 12:49pm On Apr 17, 2020
And someone will say we should not marry rich people huhh? Poverty is a disease.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown by Buffalo2(m): 12:49pm On Apr 17, 2020
DanseMacabre:
See as eyelashes be like handfan. undecided
grin
Re: Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown by Kuginzi: 12:49pm On Apr 17, 2020
Abegi who the bathroom help?
Re: Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown by luluman: 12:50pm On Apr 17, 2020
CrudeSon:
Nothing enticing, looking like a movie set!
Bad belle af come o
Re: Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown by engrkaz(m): 12:50pm On Apr 17, 2020
Shower shower papa oni lokoso... Ko s’olowo ni baluwe kankan la ma sha o. Ose lo ma yato.. e je ka ma we dede ka si ma fonu.

E be like say olowo dey for baluwe o.

2 Likes

Re: Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown by Olarewaju89: 12:51pm On Apr 17, 2020
Is that all...? OK we will see the heavenly one.
Re: Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown by Tarela007(m): 12:51pm On Apr 17, 2020
The good life!!! You can only enjoy it while it last nothing more .. The world � is passing away�.
Re: Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown by Iceyjayz: 12:51pm On Apr 17, 2020
This runs girl back then was just lucky.

2 Likes

Re: Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown by lereinter(m): 12:51pm On Apr 17, 2020
Jumlek2411:
When you are to be blessed by God, nothing can stop it.

How

1 Like

Re: Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown by Annie001: 12:51pm On Apr 17, 2020
Some people are just blessed
I must be rich, like I have to cos I get no choice
Re: Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown by jaxxy(m): 12:52pm On Apr 17, 2020
Its not just a bathroom bt a dressing room and closet. so what has covid19 lockdown thought her?
Re: Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown by Cousin9999: 12:52pm On Apr 17, 2020
Like, there's lots of other things to be proud of, but a room where you move your bowels and wash your buttcrack...lol

If I was that rich, I would celebrate developing entire sections of cities, a legacy. Your designer stuff or your house isn't a legacy or anything special.

I'm honestly not impressed by a sprawling mansion. Unless you have a bunch of kids or entertain a lot, a big house is meaningless. It's just someone choosing to live in a warehouse. What's great about that?

That said, they're a fly couple.

6 Likes

Re: Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown by adexpa(m): 12:52pm On Apr 17, 2020
sthecy:
Earthly paradise.....have fun when you have the money....you only live once dear

By posting on social media right. What has she achieved doing that now. To oppress those that does not have right. It is well
Re: Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 17, 2020
Iceyjayz:
This runs girl back then was just lucky.
This one sounds pained. grin grin
Re: Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown by MOnkeyBabe(f): 12:52pm On Apr 17, 2020
scoundrel:
Oh boy, money good, o. Her farts still smell like everyone else's so I'm not impressed.
hehehe this girl
Re: Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown by MondayOsunbor(m): 12:55pm On Apr 17, 2020
CrudeSon:
Nothing enticing, looking like a movie set!

wait is that split unit air condition in side a bathroom?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown by hairbyuj(f): 12:55pm On Apr 17, 2020
Wow oh
This is so beautiful.

Trust the stay at home isn't making your hair look unkept.

I weave, I twist, I braid etc whatever styles you need,

Am here to served you at your convenient

We offer home services @ the comfort of your home.

Why not give us a call today.

Instagram @hairbyuj & kidshairbyuj

http:///2348136750311
Re: Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown by Denzzel: 12:55pm On Apr 17, 2020
After God next thing is money, if you don't have money you Will leave a regret life. God bless your us.
Re: Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown by okuwehcris: 12:56pm On Apr 17, 2020
Guys stop complaining and being petty, when you see something good appreciate and pray the good lord should bless your hustle too. Even your bible said rejoice with those who...until you have good money, then you will realise that poverty is actually a disease that kills slowly. Have you ever noticed that rich people live longer than the poor? I appreciate and like the way the bathroom is caved out and designed.

If you have good money won't you make you home more comfortable than any hotel in the world?

1 Like

Re: Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown by BalogunIdowu(m): 12:56pm On Apr 17, 2020
Are you sure that is a toilet or a complete house that was not separated into different rooms

1 Like

Re: Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown by JayPeeOham: 12:56pm On Apr 17, 2020
Yeah.........some of us are really having a taste of heaven and earth!! cool
Re: Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown by Nostradamus: 12:56pm On Apr 17, 2020
Is the okoyas as rich as Neymar or ronaldo?
Re: Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown by emeone: 12:57pm On Apr 17, 2020
Please keep this nonsense bathroom for ur sef..
We are talking of hunger virus..
How people will survive.
After this, next is economic virus..
Nigerians should prepare for economic virus.
God help us..

Ur ancestors like

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) / Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival / Bishop Emma Okonkwo, Billionaire Who Didn’t Allow Loss Of His Leg To Deter Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.