Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown (118561 Views)

Biola Okoya Visits Her Son's Graveyard To Mark His 1st Death Anniversary (Video) / Shade Okoya Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Sade Okoya Celebrates 42nd Birthday With Husband And Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown by me69: 2:00pm On Apr 17, 2020
Wealth riches its peak for a human being when he is able to provide health, feed, cloth, and shelter himself and his people, anything above that money has no intrinsic use. Vanity=uselessness
Re: Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown by oruma19: 2:06pm On Apr 17, 2020
If only the bathroom can wash ur sins away.. E for make sense ooo
Re: Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown by airminem(f): 2:11pm On Apr 17, 2020
Bedroom abi
Re: Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown by lebete3000: 2:12pm On Apr 17, 2020
scoundrel:
Oh boy, money good, o. Her farts still smell like everyone else's so I'm not impressed.

Who told you all farts smell alike?

You wan tell me pesin wey chop ewa goyin for get fart wey dey smell like pesin wey chop correct pizza?
Re: Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown by mufex(m): 2:13pm On Apr 17, 2020
Is she the first wife, that made the money with him or the 13th that came full of jealously to enjoy the money?

1 Like

Re: Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown by Sholaco: 2:13pm On Apr 17, 2020
Am not sure if this one reach out to hungry people around her in Lagos. Then, why is she is showing off?
Re: Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 17, 2020
When I first saw that massive, hahahahaha na ASS my mind first rush go, but I was highly disappointed when I saw bathroom
Re: Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown by SPius: 2:15pm On Apr 17, 2020
Dem don pay their workers salary before you come show us bathroom wey look like you no sabi organize yasef. https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/burden/2018-2019.html

theonlineparrot:

The billionaire wife shared a video of her bathroom while observing her quarantine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJh9VcRzTQ8

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_DZP03FPn1/?igshid=fau6irt4tqfb

Re: Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown by divineappo(m): 2:16pm On Apr 17, 2020
that's where okoya gives her doggy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown by ajimotoke(m): 2:16pm On Apr 17, 2020
Money speaking, enjoy yourself ma, but don't forget to do giveaway now cos people are hungry o. cool
Re: Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown by 1972xy: 2:17pm On Apr 17, 2020
ah� na wa ooo. papa don do his own finish. Boys get ready to take over.
Re: Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown by simplyOJ(m): 2:18pm On Apr 17, 2020
Her choice, but too big for me. I like my privacy, I can't even do the pooing business well sitting in such expanse of space, feeling like someone is watching. This look more like a show room, but like I said; her choice

1 Like

Re: Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown by Nairalandmonika: 2:20pm On Apr 17, 2020
Teaser4:
this isn't vanity i call it good life..... #yolo who no like better thing...even vanity crew go wish for this and more....get busy, get cash.....poverty worse pass covid19
Don't mind them, they don't know that even poverty is vanity

1 Like

Re: Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown by Dgovernor88: 2:25pm On Apr 17, 2020
gbebodye:
how many minutes you won spend for bathroom first

pretty are you married??
Re: Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown by AgentNnamdi: 2:27pm On Apr 17, 2020
ArmaniUhuru:

Nonsense talk.

What's the name of the movie you used as Meme?
Re: Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown by leaculpa: 2:28pm On Apr 17, 2020
mufex:
Is she the first wife, that made the money with him or the 13th that came full of jealously to enjoy the money?
He is a muslim man and has 2 wives. Kuburat his first wife. And then sade his second wife. There are rumours he had concubines outside wedlock before he married sade okoya, but he didnt marry them. The 2 wives are pictured below during his 80th birthday earlier this year.

They both live on the 'oluwanishola estate' with their husband in Ajah, Lagos state. According to reports The Oluwanishola Estate, which is also described as Expatriates Estate because of the high number of expatriates living there, is well equipped with uninterrupted power and water supply, marble floors, central air-conditioning, sauna, lush gardens, billiard room, tennis court, swimming pools and lots more.

1 Like

Re: Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown by weedfada(m): 2:35pm On Apr 17, 2020
gbebodye:
how many minutes you won spend for bathroom first

W'Sup cutie pie...
Re: Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown by Rocboy112: 2:35pm On Apr 17, 2020
CrudeSon:
Nothing enticing, looking like a movie set!
i trust bad belle people like you,nothing can be good to u.have this first before u start preaching vanity upon vanity

2 Likes

Re: Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown by mayor1814: 2:39pm On Apr 17, 2020
This is what we call showy display of one means of life. VANITY. We all should be more concerned and prayerful right now regarding the pandemic.
Re: Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown by ledaman: 2:40pm On Apr 17, 2020
DanseMacabre:
See as eyelashes be like handfan. undecided
Na only eyelashes u fit see, na gay you be?
Re: Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown by lexyking(m): 2:47pm On Apr 17, 2020
dear Nairalanders please I'm in a bit of a pickle here. I'm so broke right now, it's not that I don't have the means but it's just that I'm out of cash. So please I urge anyone that can lend me 20k till the end of the month. I will pay back 30k please guys help me
Re: Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown by toprealman: 2:51pm On Apr 17, 2020
A pastor once said that a foolish lazy female can be excused because she might end up with a rich man.
A foolish lazy male ain't always that lucky.
Nice crib besides.
Re: Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown by mufex(m): 2:53pm On Apr 17, 2020
See lecture. Thanks, anyway.
leaculpa:

He is a muslim man and has 2 wives. Kuburat his first wife. And then sade his second wife. There are rumours he had concubines outside wedlock before he married sade okoya, but he didnt marry them. The 2 wives are pictured below during his 80th birthday earlier this year.

They both live on the 'oluwanishola estate' with their husband in Ajah, Lagos state. According to reports The Oluwanishola Estate, which is also described as Expatriates Estate because of the high number of expatriates living there, is well equipped with uninterrupted power and water supply, marble floors, central air-conditioning, sauna, lush gardens, billiard room, tennis court, swimming pools and lots more.
Re: Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown by Pelummy11(m): 2:58pm On Apr 17, 2020
And someone out there is still sleeping under bridge. I just hope she's doing enough to help the needy ☹
Re: Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 17, 2020
Jumlek2411:
When you are to be blessed by God, nothing can stop it.

sometimes too much money can lead to stupidity
Re: Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown by Adex2442: 3:04pm On Apr 17, 2020
All theses criminals.. Using Nigeria money for show off and people are applauding them
Re: Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown by executive12: 3:06pm On Apr 17, 2020
Nigerian billionaire. Your mates are donating to help in the fight against covid-19 and you are busy flaunting your massive bathroom.
Re: Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown by HazzanTazzan(m): 3:18pm On Apr 17, 2020
Kiloooode...

This is bigger than the whole of my house
Re: Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown by Cheechy(f): 3:21pm On Apr 17, 2020
zomby:

But why?

No Party to attend or host nah. Boredom

1 Like

Re: Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown by Changli(m): 3:24pm On Apr 17, 2020
She contributed the video you just watch
davit:
So with all the money, what has she contributed to the people around her especially this lockdown period?
Re: Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown by tonididdy(m): 3:32pm On Apr 17, 2020
theonlineparrot:

The billionaire wife shared a video of her bathroom while observing her quarantine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJh9VcRzTQ8

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_DZP03FPn1/?igshid=fau6irt4tqfb
God punish poverty
When I am here crying and frowning I used almost 600k to tile a 3bedroom flat and someone B/T Is looking like 10m at a glance angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) / Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival / Bishop Emma Okonkwo, Billionaire Who Didn’t Allow Loss Of His Leg To Deter Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.