Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,270 members, 7,826,042 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

A Cut In The Heart (A True Life Story) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Cut In The Heart (A True Life Story) (573 Views)

Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story / Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story / A Lonely Heart (A Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Cut In The Heart (A True Life Story) by Gracedammy49(f): 2:00am On Apr 17, 2020
Episode 1
I started to hate men at this time because every time I was hurt it came from a man.”I believe i have good reason to hate men. Infact,I don’t ever want to have any close contact with all these beast called”MEN”!!!
It began when a daycare provider’s son repeatedly molested me starting at 8 years old.“He instilled that fear, ‘If you tell this is what’s going to happen toe.’ He would hit me and physically abuse me too. I was scared of him and thought, ‘Well if I tell thenI’ll get into trouble’. So I didn’t say anything.”
Maria lived with her father after her parents divorced and she watched him routinelybeat every girlfriend he had. He eventually turned that rage on Maria adding him to the list of men she hated.“He picked me up by my throat and he lifted me up and threw me down to the floor.He beat me so much that I passed out.”Maria’s father went to jail for child abuse and she went to live with her mother in Akure.
There, a man in the neighborhood began to invite young maria overto his house.
She loved the attention from him, until the day he raped her……….
To be continued in the next episode……..
©Grace Dammy

1 Like

Re: A Cut In The Heart (A True Life Story) by Creeza(m): 7:00am On Apr 17, 2020
please continue.

(1) (Reply)

Arike's Diary - Prof. Bola [episode 1] / My Bitter-sweet Escapade / This Thing Called "Crush"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.