Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,163 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

I Am Tired And Disgusted - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Tired And Disgusted (957 Views)

When The Lion Is Tired And The Lioness Is In The Mood(pictures) / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? / Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Tired And Disgusted by Plumber014: 4:42am On Apr 17, 2020
Sometimes I wonder if I’m unlucky with ladies or maybe cursed when it comes to women, please allow me to rant,I know my solution for this predicament but I got no one to talk to and anyone I try to converse with tries to take advantage of my situation.

I have tried dating ladies but seems all I get is either the same type of woman or something close both offline and online, can’t one have a meaningful relationship without unnecessary demands and just plan or be happy even the so called big ladies I still meet would still ask for favors,no one asks what I want or how to make me happy and every lady I get to meet I put first but I don’t get the same treatment.

This the last straw, I met a lady online got talking and we sorta synced, I didn’t want more body counts so I just went straight to the point and told her if she wanted something serious, I don’t have the time for chasing a lady who is playing hard to get. I invited her over after a couple of dates and I must confess the s*x was awesome I thought this would be my last stop. Though I noticed some things I didn’t like but I said to myself “no one is perfect maybe she might change or adjust moreover I’m tired of being single” didn’t know I was in for a shock

I did everything I could to make this lady happy and spent a lot on her second visit, discovered the libido was almost none existent ,I had to make the move every single time, communication was zero, dished piled up like no one lived there (I usually leave for work and return late), I have to tell her everything to do as a woman even to washing her own clothes and cooking all she thinks is about the now and movies. Had to download movies worth 400gb (not to exaggerating) to keep her occupied,it was more or less like I spoiled her,this lady isn’t a child,I have tried communication and telling her how I do things and how a woman who wants to start a family should behave but all has come nothing.

I am done complaining

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired And Disgusted by YabaLeftist: 5:29am On Apr 17, 2020
Send her packing and quit complaining abeg. I don't know if you need help to do that.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Tired And Disgusted by Ishilove: 6:04am On Apr 17, 2020
When you see wife material you will know. Quit entertaining liabilities and go to God in prayer to send you your life partner.

5 Likes

Re: I Am Tired And Disgusted by Yohans(m): 6:53am On Apr 17, 2020
Devil's work.
Re: I Am Tired And Disgusted by Jflex07(m): 7:27am On Apr 17, 2020
OP act and stop complaining.

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired And Disgusted by myke92(m): 7:35am On Apr 17, 2020
Well.. You've said it yourself.. "You're done complaining"

So.. Start acting.,if she's refused to adjust, then just pull the plug. angry

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired And Disgusted by Nobody: 7:48am On Apr 17, 2020
Op. They are all like that.
Re: I Am Tired And Disgusted by 2dice01: 8:30am On Apr 17, 2020
ModelX:
Op. They are all like that.
Lmao so you have dated all the girls in your LGA to come to conclusion
Re: I Am Tired And Disgusted by Ningen(m): 8:50am On Apr 17, 2020
The babysitting industry need people like you.
Re: I Am Tired And Disgusted by cooooooks(m): 9:15am On Apr 17, 2020
Go for mature ladies your age. Those who are busy and not in constant need of entertainment.
Re: I Am Tired And Disgusted by HRHQueenPhil(f): 9:31am On Apr 17, 2020
Only an immature man rants and complains
Seat her down and tell her u are no longer interested in the relationship
Re: I Am Tired And Disgusted by Gracefulhope: 10:25am On Apr 17, 2020
Quit complaining and tell her it is over.
A wife material needs no instruction before taking charge of her duty.
Be patient and pray.
Re: I Am Tired And Disgusted by Tozic: 12:56pm On Apr 17, 2020
Dude you ain't serious. Where your mind goes ur body follows; actually your type isn't interested in looking for a decent lady. Each one your eyes find seducing your body automatically gets attracted to it, which a long way to go as a man. Just like ishi said when you see wife material you'll know, her attitude and her character speak intensely of where she's heading to.

HRHQueenPhil:
Only an immature man rants and complains
Seat her down and tell her u are no longer interested in the relationship

The young man isn't interested in relationship, no plans whatsoever to instigate one. He complains of bad luck in any relationship he stumbles into.
When your destiny resolves around sex then there's nothing meaningful to say again because of lack of trust, and I guess that's what the OP is trying to narrate to us.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is At Fault Here??. (chats Exposed) / 10 Signs You've Found Your Soul Mate. / These Are The Stories We Would Tell About 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.