Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Coronavirus: Northern Nigeria At High Risk — Gates Foundation - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Northern Nigeria At High Risk — Gates Foundation (30714 Views)

Breaking!!!!! Gates Foundation, WHO And Wuhan Laboratories Hacked / Coronavirus: FG adds Austria and Sweden to list of high risk countries / Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: Coronavirus: Northern Nigeria At High Risk — Gates Foundation by Realyin(m): 4:08pm On Apr 24, 2020
blowjohn:

I think it's more than that. How much tax will they tax him to make him poor?
The money he spends on philanthropy alone is more than tax. Was he not the one that said he wants to give out half of his wealth?.
They control the media and what they want.
Anyway this video is from yesterday.
Guy mere conspiracy theories
Bill and Melinda Gates foundation owns shares in major companies like Walmart and Microsoft even Warren Buffet transferred some of his company shares to the foundation. Charity Organizations cannot be taxed guy. Think smart.

Chloroquine can only be used to cure SARS not this novel coronavirus
All these conspiracy theories are from China and Russia
Bro
Think about it now nobody is talking about how 5G is dangerous now its Bill Gates everybody is attacking saving the Chinese valuable money since they lead the 5G race

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RexUJeWmzSE

They dont want people to use hydroxychloroquine because they are pushing a sinister agenda.
This video is from yesterday

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kano Deaths: ‘41% Showed COVID-19 Symptom’ — New Survey Sheds Light / Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. / My Failed Lasik Surgery Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.