Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Coronavirus: Northern Nigeria At High Risk — Gates Foundation - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Northern Nigeria At High Risk — Gates Foundation (30707 Views)

Breaking!!!!! Gates Foundation, WHO And Wuhan Laboratories Hacked / Coronavirus: FG adds Austria and Sweden to list of high risk countries / Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Northern Nigeria At High Risk — Gates Foundation by Ade3131: 9:30am On Apr 17, 2020
CodeTemplar:
The small Pity I have for northern Nigeria is for the innocent, liberal minded ones and Christians among them.
When it was ravaging Lagos, our clueless and nepotistic leader was busy sharing taxpayers money in Lagos to people who don't pay taxes in the north, are not really under lockdown and still go to farm/work. Now they have eaten palliative let the situation hit them also.

Even the christians among them are as brutal as their other counterpart. I've been privileged to visit a couple of places up north. They all have zero tolerance for people of other faith and that's why you see them fighting at all times. Typical example is Jos, Tafabalewa town and so on. Forget those people I beg. We can only have them in our prayers from afar same way you pray for sickening Lion from outside its den or cage.
Re: Coronavirus: Northern Nigeria At High Risk — Gates Foundation by Sermwell(m): 9:30am On Apr 17, 2020
pennyland:
Thank God we know about your plans with your husband Bill gates about the Coronavirus microchip implant that u want every person to have as protection to the covid 19,our great God will destroyed ur plans either northern Nigeria, Nigerians as whole,Africans, and the entire world will be safe from ur conspiracy
see this foolish boy!!

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Northern Nigeria At High Risk — Gates Foundation by Horus(m): 9:33am On Apr 17, 2020
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11366629_billgateguilty_jpeg_webp4d1e9b11d00b0ececedf2ccdb84d368c

Bill Gates is having sleepless nights as calls for his arrest intensify

The billionaire's Instagram page is being flooded by people calling for his arrest and murder.
Instagrammers and tweeps are ganging up on Bill Gates, hitting back against him for his social media posts with thousands upon thousands of angry messages telling him to stop experimenting with the health of the poor or expect to be charged with crimes against humanity.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Northern Nigeria At High Risk — Gates Foundation by Yankee101: 9:42am On Apr 17, 2020
They want to experiment with vaccines. Don't trust them.

Italy is (was?!!) a developed country with much higher cases, why the attention on northern nigeria where we've had previous failed Pfizer experiments with vaccines (?!!!!) that killed hundreds ( who knows the exact number even) and then we heard french doctors saying vaccines should be tested in Africa.

This is a time for vigilance. Our doctors have successfully treated most patients. Let's continue with that and reject experiments

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Northern Nigeria At High Risk — Gates Foundation by Sermwell(m): 9:42am On Apr 17, 2020
Kolping:
Certificate of Vaccination ID - COVID?
let me help your illiteracy!!
COVID-19 means
CO=Corona, VI=Virus, D=Disease, 19=2019

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Northern Nigeria At High Risk — Gates Foundation by obowunmi(m): 9:43am On Apr 17, 2020
They asked the buffoons to stay home and they refused.

Now they are drinking water they used to wash their hands.
Re: Coronavirus: Northern Nigeria At High Risk — Gates Foundation by Antichristus: 9:44am On Apr 17, 2020
The terrorist religionists are beginning their starvation month. May they catch Coro and may Coro take them away so the world can be free of terror.

Anyone notice they locked down their threads so no contrary views can be expressed? Why Seun Osewa and NL would allow this undemocratic practice which is hallmark of the Saudi terrorist religionists is appallingly denigrating.

Re: Coronavirus: Northern Nigeria At High Risk — Gates Foundation by Horus(m): 9:49am On Apr 17, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnHua4bSQGA

Luciferian Bill Gates Pays for Population Growth Control through Vaccination for NWO!

Bill Gates through the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation is at it again. This time he's paying countries like Nigeria's debts for falling in line with the NWO Agenda of population growth reduction and depopulation.

We explore this recent story, as well as what Bill Gates' and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation's "philanthropy" has brought other countries, such as Chad and India: death, paralysis and youth being used for clinical trials unbeknownst to them and their parents
Re: Coronavirus: Northern Nigeria At High Risk — Gates Foundation by paltielx: 9:51am On Apr 17, 2020
Esseite:

Appreciate their gestures, how many billionaires on their level are concerned about Africa?...

Without their foundation, do you think Nigeria would have won the fight against polio?
This what i was saying earlier in this forum, but one idiot claim Bill is working for his interest, Bill's foundation has been spending $billion of dollars on global health issues. He knows a lot on global health situation

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Northern Nigeria At High Risk — Gates Foundation by Sleekmilan01(m): 9:51am On Apr 17, 2020
Coldie:
The east is at high risk. Majority of Nigerians in diaspora are from the east.

Plus the fact that the east is the poorest region in Nigeria, with the poorest people.

We need help from everybody both govt, both NGOs and everyone reading this, we need your donations and contributions in anyway u can.

This should be the most inept foolish tribalistic remark I have ever come across in my 25years of existence...

An award of foolery should be given to you for giving senselessness another meaning
Re: Coronavirus: Northern Nigeria At High Risk — Gates Foundation by Algold: 9:53am On Apr 17, 2020
Prophets of Doom.. evil agenda

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Northern Nigeria At High Risk — Gates Foundation by Hezmatosky: 9:56am On Apr 17, 2020
But the Ibos and the yorubas use to say that the govt of the day is always favouring the hausas. Are we not mad in this country? When the outside world see things better than us?
Re: Coronavirus: Northern Nigeria At High Risk — Gates Foundation by leonard509(m): 10:12am On Apr 17, 2020
agwompost=88528617:

Its Chief Executive Officer of the Foundation, Mark Suzman, during a conference call with some African journalists yesterday, said this was due to the region’s weak primary healthcare system. He said: “We’ve worked extensively in the north because it’s the poorest part of Nigeria.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/coronavirus-northern-nigeria-at-high-risk-gates-foundation.html
..I just have one and only one question, WHAT WORK WERE THEY *EXTENSIVELY* DOING IN THE NORTH??

THEY'VE BEEN WORKING EXTENSIVELY FOR YEARS, YET NO IMPROVEMENT IN THE NORTH...

Spits out.
Re: Coronavirus: Northern Nigeria At High Risk — Gates Foundation by leonard509(m): 10:15am On Apr 17, 2020
agwom:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/coronavirus-northern-nigeria-at-high-risk-gates-foundation.html

..I just have one and only one question, WHAT WORK WERE THEY *EXTENSIVELY* DOING IN THE NORTH??

THEY'VE BEEN WORKING EXTENSIVELY FOR YEARS, YET NO IMPROVEMENT IN THE NORTH...

Spits out.
Re: Coronavirus: Northern Nigeria At High Risk — Gates Foundation by redsun(m): 10:16am On Apr 17, 2020
This may be kind of natural selection playing out in the 21st century. Nature always has a way of revitalising and revamping itself. Harsh, but real.
Re: Coronavirus: Northern Nigeria At High Risk — Gates Foundation by Greenvaiper: 10:23am On Apr 17, 2020
Coldie:

[s]I said what I said and I can say it with facts.

Since the lockdown, all these rice, beans, yams etc they have been sharing all over Nigeria where do u think they have been coming from?

Do u think it's from heaven?

Don't u know that a region right now us cashing out like mad from agriculture. Do u think its by mouth[/s]?

And yet, It is in yoruba land u find people going out to the streets and rich estates to beg for food? Have u seen anybody in the east come out on the streets to beg for food on social media?
My friend, furck out of here, hypocrite like the rest of your people.
By the way, I just shared 20bags of rice to your people at mushin yesterday. Hunger kee u and ya people dia.
Re: Coronavirus: Northern Nigeria At High Risk — Gates Foundation by Horus(m): 10:24am On Apr 17, 2020
Bill Gates Kills Thousands in India

The vaccines Bill Gates SOLD to India were in fact EXPERIMENTAL vaccines. Which means, by international law Bill Gates COULD be arrested and have to stand trial for violating the Nuremberg Code.

knowing this, what does the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation do for Bill Gates? They PAY Forbes magazine to run articles calling and dressing Bill Gates up as a ‘super hero’. Rather sickening.

The question has to be asked. Did the polio vaccine campaign give rise to a super polio viral strain that the pharmacological industrial complex is purposely calling NON POLIO to avoid incriminating itself? Both strains are nearly identical. However the strain CREATED BY Bill Gates polio vaccine is a ‘super charged’ (weaponized?) version of the polio virus.

The very same thing happened with smallpox after the massive European smallpox vaccine campaigns of 19th century. Before the vaccine campaigns, smallpox rarely killed people in Europe. At the height of smallpox vaccine campaign, millions of people, most of them vaccinated, had died from smallpox. That’s why no one in Europe would take the vaccines NO MATTER THE PUNISHMENT by the 1880′s. Thus, when the smallpox vaccine campaigns ended in Europe so to did the smallpox deaths, and just like today in India, the medical mafia media claims their POISON cured smallpox when in fact NOT taking the vaccine ended the small pox epidemic.

Re: Coronavirus: Northern Nigeria At High Risk — Gates Foundation by lakesider(m): 10:29am On Apr 17, 2020
An America is not at risk
Re: Coronavirus: Northern Nigeria At High Risk — Gates Foundation by PapaAdanna: 10:30am On Apr 17, 2020
They are at risk with everything

Ignorant lot
Re: Coronavirus: Northern Nigeria At High Risk — Gates Foundation by biggy26: 10:32am On Apr 17, 2020
hybrid77:

Goan sit down
Why, has he said anything wrong?
Re: Coronavirus: Northern Nigeria At High Risk — Gates Foundation by airoport: 10:33am On Apr 17, 2020
Sermwell:

let me help your illiteracy!!
COVID-19 means
CO=Corona, VI=Virus, D=Disease, 19=2019
Utterly classless to insultingly correct him. Perhaps his permutation is even correct given the evil machinations of the rulers of this world.
Re: Coronavirus: Northern Nigeria At High Risk — Gates Foundation by Hades2016(m): 10:46am On Apr 17, 2020
Alimzy20:
i wish u what u wish the north
I wish you and Buhari same thing too bro grin grin
Re: Coronavirus: Northern Nigeria At High Risk — Gates Foundation by Hades2016(m): 10:48am On Apr 17, 2020
Coldie:

The only reason why plenty of una get mouth to talk anyhow is because northerners dont do Nairaland. Go to twitter and see how they keep comiting genocide to u online e warrior's.

Una no even get talk for mouth
see dis cow raw cow milk drinker and who tell you sey me no dey for twitter ? Abegi go back and drink your raw cow milk joooor a** licker like you grin grin
Re: Coronavirus: Northern Nigeria At High Risk — Gates Foundation by AdoreHim: 10:56am On Apr 17, 2020
Our duty is to vehemently reject these statements of theirs upon this country, if the north are at risk, the nation at large is at higher risk. Because if one finger touches red oil, by and large the other fingers are not spared from oil stains.

(Quote author=PapaAdanna
post=88535233]They are at risk with everything

Ignorant lot

[/quote]
Re: Coronavirus: Northern Nigeria At High Risk — Gates Foundation by Sermwell(m): 10:58am On Apr 17, 2020
airoport:

Utterly classless to insultingly correct him. Perhaps his permutation is even correct given the evil machinations of the rulers of this world.
you are another ignorant fool!! get out of here my friend??
Re: Coronavirus: Northern Nigeria At High Risk — Gates Foundation by uuzba(m): 10:58am On Apr 17, 2020
Hades2016:
Very soon we’ll be seeing dead bodies on the street of north grin grin ... they better drink enough cow milk now cuz soon no more cow milk for dem grin grin cheesy
Ehen!?
So Musa will not come to the south to do security guard work again?
If they get it in the north, they will carry it down here to the south and spread. North and South Nigeria are not separated.
Re: Coronavirus: Northern Nigeria At High Risk — Gates Foundation by LostMyZeal(m): 11:08am On Apr 17, 2020
Esseite:

Appreciate their gestures, how many billionaires on their level are concerned about Africa?...

Without their foundation, do you think Nigeria would have won the fight against polio?

respectfully; You are very naive if you can't see through Bill Gate's schemes
Re: Coronavirus: Northern Nigeria At High Risk — Gates Foundation by Modikko(m): 11:09am On Apr 17, 2020
I wish this same prayer on you. Maybe you should also drink Ogogoro
Hades2016:
Very soon we’ll be seeing dead bodies on the street of north grin grin ... they better drink enough cow milk now cuz soon no more cow milk for dem grin grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. / Kano Deaths: ‘41% Showed COVID-19 Symptom’ — New Survey Sheds Light / My Failed Lasik Surgery Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.