Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Coronavirus: Northern Nigeria At High Risk — Gates Foundation - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Northern Nigeria At High Risk — Gates Foundation (30721 Views)

Breaking!!!!! Gates Foundation, WHO And Wuhan Laboratories Hacked / Coronavirus: FG adds Austria and Sweden to list of high risk countries / Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Northern Nigeria At High Risk — Gates Foundation by Modikko(m): 11:11am On Apr 17, 2020
At least Musa is doing a decent job for survival. Make sure you come out clean
uuzba:

Ehen!?
So Musa will not come to the south to do security guard work again?
If they get it in the north, they will carry it down here to the south and spread. North and South Nigeria are not separated.
Re: Coronavirus: Northern Nigeria At High Risk — Gates Foundation by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 17, 2020
LostMyZeal:

respectfully; You are very naive if you can't see through Bill Gate's schemes

What are his schemes that have not manifested since his benevolent gestures for decades?

An advocate to population control: is Nigeria not in need of population control?

If anyone in Nigeria can step into his shoes, the floor is open.
Re: Coronavirus: Northern Nigeria At High Risk — Gates Foundation by Artzdanielsz(m): 11:12am On Apr 17, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

Their governors, leaders and billionaires should be held responsible.
my brother Na only in North you see few billionaire and millions poor people
Re: Coronavirus: Northern Nigeria At High Risk — Gates Foundation by Modikko(m): 11:12am On Apr 17, 2020
You are a bigot and tribalistic animal. An ethnic chauvinist. You stink eeeeeewwwww!!!
CodeTemplar:
The small Pity I have for northern Nigeria is for the innocent, liberal minded ones and Christians among them.
When it was ravaging Lagos, our clueless and nepotistic leader was busy sharing taxpayers money in Lagos to people who don't pay taxes in the north, are not really under lockdown and still go to farm/work. Now they have eaten palliative let the situation hit them also.
Re: Coronavirus: Northern Nigeria At High Risk — Gates Foundation by Modikko(m): 11:14am On Apr 17, 2020
You cannot sit down in the beer parlor and be making assertions. One more bottle and you will knock out
obowunmi:
They asked the buffoons to stay home and they refused.

Now they are drinking water they used to wash their hands.
Re: Coronavirus: Northern Nigeria At High Risk — Gates Foundation by CodeTemplar: 11:14am On Apr 17, 2020
Modikko:
You are a bigot and tribalistic animal. An ethnic chauvinist. You stink eeeeeewwwww!!!
and you?
Re: Coronavirus: Northern Nigeria At High Risk — Gates Foundation by Modikko(m): 11:18am On Apr 17, 2020
When dunderheads like you spew out rubbish it irritates me and other rational thinking human beings. First of all you are a pathological liar, secondly there are a lot of your brothers begging here and on other social media platforms. Begging has no ethnic coloration or religion.
Greenvaiper:

And yet, It is in yoruba land u find people going out to the streets and rich estates to beg for food? Have u seen anybody in the east come out on the streets to beg for food on social media?
My friend, furck out of here, hypocrite like the rest of your people.
By the way, I just shared 20bags of rice to your people at mushin yesterday. Hunger kee u and ya people dia.
Re: Coronavirus: Northern Nigeria At High Risk — Gates Foundation by Modikko(m): 11:20am On Apr 17, 2020
You suffer from cognitive disorder. What you wish for the North, the North also wishes same to you
solar2000:
we know that already
northerners will suffer this virus like USA is suffering right now

imagine somebody washing hands with sanitizer and still drink the same dirty sanitizer that has been used in washing hands

The bad news is that it has entered Kano, Niger , Kaduna
They are going to hear ween
Re: Coronavirus: Northern Nigeria At High Risk — Gates Foundation by Modikko(m): 11:21am On Apr 17, 2020
What do you know? Dunderhead
CodeTemplar:
When covid hit them ehn, tramadol and codeine' will clear off from their Arabic eyes.
Re: Coronavirus: Northern Nigeria At High Risk — Gates Foundation by LostMyZeal(m): 11:22am On Apr 17, 2020
Esseite:

What are his schemes that have not manifested since his benevolent gestures for decades?

An advocate to population control: is Nigeria not in need of population control?

If anyone in Nigeria can step into his shoes, the floor is open.

Thank God you just had to mention that population control ish...I believe you think Bill Gates means well ... anyways, maybe you should do some digging into how that man intends to achieve his so-called population control

ps: I'm sure you're aware that this CoronaVirus is a devised population control medium undecided
Re: Coronavirus: Northern Nigeria At High Risk — Gates Foundation by Modikko(m): 11:23am On Apr 17, 2020
Alaye!!! See this agbero spewing trash. I am sure you are high on Ogogoro
greypencils:
Let all Almajiri's be wiped out abeg, those guys are pests, beggars and the very scum of Nigeria. Sebi they don't want to have sense?
Re: Coronavirus: Northern Nigeria At High Risk — Gates Foundation by Modikko(m): 11:25am On Apr 17, 2020
OYO Man, the North is laughing at yu
funmike83:
My fear is even oyo state now. Before you know it , they will start coming in trailers . they should better not allow all this Hausa/ Fulani that come from the north for now
Re: Coronavirus: Northern Nigeria At High Risk — Gates Foundation by blank(f): 11:33am On Apr 17, 2020
Kolping:
Why Didn’t Bill Gates Vaccinate His Own Children?
By US Politics And News Last updated May 13, 2019
https://www.uspoliticsandnews.com/why-didnt-bill-gates-vaccinate-his-own-children/

[/b]

You went to a conspiracy news website to lift fake news. Not all foreign online news forums are credible.
The Gates vaccinated their children. There have been various fact checks on this.

Vaccines keep children alive and prevent global pandemics. Imagine if smallpox hadn't been eradicated and people had your mindset then we will be suffering it from time to time.
Re: Coronavirus: Northern Nigeria At High Risk — Gates Foundation by Kingrefreshed: 11:38am On Apr 17, 2020
MagnumDealzNG:
I cant find a credible source, I was hoping you could help with that since you seem to know more about this subject mater

Of all the sources you saw there no one is credible for you abi? All the links you saw there no one is authentic for you abi Youre waiting for CNN and BBC to say it.

You guys are very extremely funny.
Re: Coronavirus: Northern Nigeria At High Risk — Gates Foundation by bluefilm: 11:45am On Apr 17, 2020
These evil couple don come again.
Re: Coronavirus: Northern Nigeria At High Risk — Gates Foundation by DanishGraph: 11:47am On Apr 17, 2020
Japanese Encephalitis is a viral infection like Malaria. This infection can be prevented by a vaccine. If you want to take the Japanese Encephalitis vaccine in New York then You can visit Travel Clinic NY. You can visit - https://www.travelclinicny.com/articles/Decision-making-japanese-encephalitis-south-east-asia.html to book an appointment.
Re: Coronavirus: Northern Nigeria At High Risk — Gates Foundation by Jamesbiodun(m): 12:04pm On Apr 17, 2020
are they starting the vaccination in North already
Re: Coronavirus: Northern Nigeria At High Risk — Gates Foundation by Charly68: 12:07pm On Apr 17, 2020
We know,very soon other states will close their boarder against anyone comming from the end because the outbreak may be explosive
Re: Coronavirus: Northern Nigeria At High Risk — Gates Foundation by PapaAdanna: 12:11pm On Apr 17, 2020
AdoreHim:
Our duty is to vehemently reject these statements of theirs upon this country, if the north are at risk, the nation at large is at higher risk. Because if one finger touches red oil, by and large the other fingers are not spared from oil stains.

(Quote author=PapaAdanna
post=88535233]They are at risk with everything

Ignorant lot

That's if they accept and do the needful without unnecessary pride and religious extremism

The NORTH wouldn't have taken it if the 70% of wealth generated from from their region is spent in the SOUTHEAST like it is done in the expense of the said region.
They would have clamoured for division and not one Nigeria!

They are selfish and parasitic.

Deal with it.

Bleep it, Nigeria is never ONE!
Re: Coronavirus: Northern Nigeria At High Risk — Gates Foundation by Coldie(m): 12:19pm On Apr 17, 2020
Greenvaiper:

And yet, It is in yoruba land u find people going out to the streets and rich estates to beg for food? Have u seen anybody in the east come out on the streets to beg for food on social media?
My friend, furck out of here, hypocrite like the rest of your people.
By the way, I just shared 20bags of rice to your people at mushin yesterday. Hunger kee u and ya people dia.
I am Igbo... Its in our interest to spin this analogy that our region is poor. So maybe we can be getting help to eradicate the little poverty we have. We are the only people that can fight for our rights
Re: Coronavirus: Northern Nigeria At High Risk — Gates Foundation by Coldie(m): 12:20pm On Apr 17, 2020
Sleekmilan01:

This should be the most inept foolish tribalistic remark I have ever come across in my 25years of existence...

An award of foolery should be given to you for giving senselessness another meaning
Wow congrats. But u are not Igbo so
Re: Coronavirus: Northern Nigeria At High Risk — Gates Foundation by greypencils: 12:23pm On Apr 17, 2020
Modikko:
Alaye!!! See this agbero spewing trash. I am sure you are high on Ogogoro
Street no sweet for your mouth. Go and chop your goro. Were Orita
Re: Coronavirus: Northern Nigeria At High Risk — Gates Foundation by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 17, 2020
LostMyZeal:

Thank God you just had to mention that population control ish...I believe you think Bill Gates means well ... anyways, maybe you should do some digging into how that man intends to achieve his so-called population control

ps: I'm sure you're aware that this CoronaVirus is a devised population control medium undecided

No it's not, we have had pandemic diseases long before now..

Cholera
Yellow fever
Measles
Malaria
Flu

Etc... he is an advocate of population control through family planning (condoms, abortions, contraceptives).. he is more focused on Africa (Nigeria) because of lack of resources and various barriers.

If you may ask what his business is with African population: look at the stats of refugees, immigrants, asylum seekers, poverty level, infrastructure deficiency, you might just see the reason why Africa is paramount.
Re: Coronavirus: Northern Nigeria At High Risk — Gates Foundation by Investnow2017: 12:51pm On Apr 17, 2020
Adeling:
I'm just wondering what would happen after this two weeks lockdown, cos definetly the virus won't 'fly out' the window after the lock down.

If they can't give palliatives to poor citizens then they should just forget about extending it again, (cos that's what I kind of see them doing)

That is the point. Instead of focusing on this important question some hardened gullibles will be shouting audio and fraud blablabla.

CAN NIGERIA AFFORD TO LOCKDOWN FOR 3 MONTHS? CAN THE CITIZENS AFFORD ANOTHER EXTENSION WITHOUT ANY ECONOMIC ASSISTANCE? What happens if cases continue to rise?

This is not about being pessimistic, it is about being realistic because of the mercurial nature of this virus.

Some few weeks ago the world press was hailing Singapore for the commendable measures they adopted to curb the virus. And then they relaxed. For the past week, Singapore's case has been rising astronomically. Why? The hotspots are dormitories housing immigrants. And these settlements look very much like those common in our clime. The challenge for the Singapore government now is: improve the living condition of the immigrants or be ready for Covid-19 showdown cheesy

When I hear people shouting audio this audio that, do they know how much the government stand to lose in a LOCKDOWN like this one? So much.

However, the govt should be very concerned about charting a means for every one to live around this virus. It is not going away soon. My observation with many nation since the outbreak reveals that when they relaxed thinking that it has peaked suddenly the figures start spiking warranting strengthening existing measures.

The truth is that LOCKDOWN cannot be effective in Africa going forward. There has to be a way to live with and around this virus. This is the new normal.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Northern Nigeria At High Risk — Gates Foundation by Legendguru: 12:51pm On Apr 17, 2020
good for them
Re: Coronavirus: Northern Nigeria At High Risk — Gates Foundation by muhammad4islam: 12:52pm On Apr 17, 2020
hybrid77:

Goan sit down

They should act and stop giving us analysis we already know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

PHOTOS: 11-year-old Girl Undergoes Life-changing Surgery To Correct Her Bow Legs / Asma'u Lawali Bungudu: Nurse Slumps And Dies On Duty In Zamfara Hospital (Photo) / Causes And Treatment Of Body Odour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.