Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,040 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

78% Of Nigerians Support COVID-19 Lockdown – Lai Mohammed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 78% Of Nigerians Support COVID-19 Lockdown – Lai Mohammed (20064 Views)

Abdullahi Adamu: APC Will Do More If Nigerians Support Us In 2023 / Second Wave: No Fresh Lockdown, Lai Mohammed Insists / Lockdown: Lai Mohammed To Journalists "Your ID Card Is Your Pass" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 78% Of Nigerians Support COVID-19 Lockdown – Lai Mohammed by pooozeee(m): 10:36am On Apr 17, 2020
This man can never change, he keeps telling lies all the time
Re: 78% Of Nigerians Support COVID-19 Lockdown – Lai Mohammed by Evaz900(m): 10:39am On Apr 17, 2020
Abeg make una help me with financial assistance, nothing too small man just dey inside house since for this lockdown, na daily pay job i take dey eat everyday, now no more work. And na purewater and garri i take dey sustain since , everything don finish.
Re: 78% Of Nigerians Support COVID-19 Lockdown – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 17, 2020
if it's frm lai then its a lie
Re: 78% Of Nigerians Support COVID-19 Lockdown – Lai Mohammed by Perfecttouchade: 10:44am On Apr 17, 2020
Lai Mohammed tun de o
Re: 78% Of Nigerians Support COVID-19 Lockdown – Lai Mohammed by MYHUBBY: 10:48am On Apr 17, 2020
more like exposing the Government that Lagos had 78% rich people and we have 22% of poor people? isn't this a shame?

Lai Mohammed and stupidity had no bound
Re: 78% Of Nigerians Support COVID-19 Lockdown – Lai Mohammed by Zico5(m): 10:49am On Apr 17, 2020
post=88533916:
It is for their own good.
Good to see we have more reasonable Nigerians supporting this.
We never want to see our citizens dying like chickens on the streets like what we see in some countries abroad even with all the medical equipment available

On a lighter note,
You will see some lazy youths complaining that they are tired of sitting at home,
homes that they have been sitting for 8 years without doing anything,
Government cover their secrets,
dem still dey complain,
If movement resumes now,
Oya, tell us, where u wan go?

Jobless people complaining they can't stay at home for 32 days,
when they have been staying at home for 8 years.
Orisirisi something.
Lazy tins wailing everywhere........
!

You will see them quoting us now cheesy
And u think u are making sense with this ur statement. Why can't u reason along with the masses that this government has done evil more than good. We live in a strange world with strange individuals. Have u ever seen a graduate not willing to work if there is one? U need proper orientation

2 Likes

Re: 78% Of Nigerians Support COVID-19 Lockdown – Lai Mohammed by willexyaho(m): 10:50am On Apr 17, 2020
For the fact that it's from this man, then it's a lai!
Re: 78% Of Nigerians Support COVID-19 Lockdown – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 17, 2020
Ginomel:

why are you telling us that you are eating good food.

You don't need to taunt those starving.

Find people around you or online and share with them. At least support them with a little fund if you think you can.

if u follow my posts on nairaland. i have been doing that in my street sir.
Re: 78% Of Nigerians Support COVID-19 Lockdown – Lai Mohammed by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:53am On Apr 17, 2020
zico5, keep supporting the criminals that looted your future and keep voting for them. For 16 years they looted your future and that of the unborn ones and you are here still typing trash. Replying some of you is just a waste of time and space. Hiss

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 78% Of Nigerians Support COVID-19 Lockdown – Lai Mohammed by Ginomel(m): 10:57am On Apr 17, 2020
chuksbaby:

if u follow my posts on nairaland. i have been doing that in my street sir.

Oh I didn't confirm that.

Good effort. no offence intended .

Your write up gave a taunting impression. especially at this time.
Re: 78% Of Nigerians Support COVID-19 Lockdown – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 17, 2020
Ginomel:

Oh I didn't confirm that.

Good effort. no offence intended .

Your write up gave a taunting impression. especially at this time.
your welcome
Re: 78% Of Nigerians Support COVID-19 Lockdown – Lai Mohammed by WelcomeToBiafra: 11:02am On Apr 17, 2020
Nigeria government officials are using this china covid-19 to steal while locking down citizens.

Biafrans are seriously in hungervirus here.

Re: 78% Of Nigerians Support COVID-19 Lockdown – Lai Mohammed by Greenvaiper: 11:02am On Apr 17, 2020
[s]:
zico5, keep supporting the criminals that looted your future and keep voting for them. For 16 years they looted tour your future and that of the unborn ones and you are here still typing trash. Replying some of you is just a waste of time and space. Hiss[/s]

Dem Neva bam u. This line never tire u? For 16years everytime yet your useless darling daddy can't handle Common covik 19 virus. U know say this place dey hot, no allow us bam u o
Re: 78% Of Nigerians Support COVID-19 Lockdown – Lai Mohammed by toxtimmy: 11:07am On Apr 17, 2020
If you are a Nigerian and you no ask where and how dem get this data it means you are officially mentally and spiritually dead.

1 Like

Re: 78% Of Nigerians Support COVID-19 Lockdown – Lai Mohammed by skyman200(m): 11:07am On Apr 17, 2020
Are we going to be keeping mute while this man will be lieing against us, the one I won, t forget is by saying that they have shared 100bn to Nigerians, this is becoming something else.
Re: 78% Of Nigerians Support COVID-19 Lockdown – Lai Mohammed by weareok(m): 11:08am On Apr 17, 2020
things have been really hard lately..I really need financial assistance
Zenith Bank
Re: 78% Of Nigerians Support COVID-19 Lockdown – Lai Mohammed by Zico5(m): 11:10am On Apr 17, 2020
post=88535975:
zico5, keep supporting the criminals that looted your future and keep voting for them. For 16 years they looted tour your future and that of the unborn ones and you are here still typing trash. Replying some of you is just a waste of time and space. Hiss
Who even need ur response? So because some like me have been responding to u, u think u are someone special. I'm just saying the obvious. In what way is this current government help the masses. Even PDP is far better than this system we are running today. I just pray God deliver us cos people are suffering too much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 78% Of Nigerians Support COVID-19 Lockdown – Lai Mohammed by jasedge15(m): 11:13am On Apr 17, 2020
Someone should please shut the man up he speaks nothing but lies. lipsrsealed[color=#990000][/color]
Re: 78% Of Nigerians Support COVID-19 Lockdown – Lai Mohammed by Ezmans: 11:15am On Apr 17, 2020
Lorazepam:
Lockdown is nothing without MASS testing abeg.
This survey is even suspicious, what was the sample population used for the survey. These ones will just bring skewed data. Imagine saying 99% of Nigerians are aware of covid 19 cheesy grin cheesy
they believe in survey but still pay people cash in hand, double face government
Re: 78% Of Nigerians Support COVID-19 Lockdown – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 17, 2020
This lockdown is the white man's idea in checking the spread of covid-19. They have the means and resources for it.
We are just doing copy copy cats. Why was there no Lockdown during the Ebola epidemic and wasn't it contained yet it was by far deadlier than covid-19?
If we think out of the box we could find other means of battling this pandemic without doing copy copy cats.

Re: 78% Of Nigerians Support COVID-19 Lockdown – Lai Mohammed by Sattie: 11:20am On Apr 17, 2020
DO NIGERIAN PEOPLE STILL LISTEN TO LAI MOHAMMED? I DON'T THINK I HAVE DONE THAT AFTER HIS MANY LIES.
Re: 78% Of Nigerians Support COVID-19 Lockdown – Lai Mohammed by Franking: 11:22am On Apr 17, 2020
post=88533916:
We never want to see our citizens dying like chickens on the streets like what we see in some countries abroad even with all the medical equipment available

On a lighter note,
You will see some lazy youths complaining that they are tired of sitting at home,
homes that they have been sitting for 8 years without doing anything,
Government cover their secrets,
dem still dey complain,
If movement resumes now,
Oya, tell us, where u wan go?

Jobless people complaining they can't stay at home for 32 days,
when they have been staying at home for 8 years.
Orisirisi something.
Lazy tins wailing everywhere........
!

You will see them quoting us now cheesy

This guy's level of imbecility beggars belief. Do u idiot like staying at home without electricity? Without money? Whatbdonu say to ur kids when they are hungry? Oh, sorry, u don't have kids. Such a slowpoke.

2 Likes

Re: 78% Of Nigerians Support COVID-19 Lockdown – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 17, 2020
Lai will never stop lying. It's his trademark.

Re: 78% Of Nigerians Support COVID-19 Lockdown – Lai Mohammed by bluefilm: 11:28am On Apr 17, 2020
I don't support the lockdown at all.

No matter whichever way you wanna look at it, it is nothing but pure House Arrest.

Quarantine those who are infected; let those who are not infected continue running the economy.
Re: 78% Of Nigerians Support COVID-19 Lockdown – Lai Mohammed by mindtricks: 11:29am On Apr 17, 2020
"78% Of Nigerians Support COVID-19 Lockdown" is a Lie, Mohammed.
Re: 78% Of Nigerians Support COVID-19 Lockdown – Lai Mohammed by Queenserah26(f): 11:29am On Apr 17, 2020
It's Lie Muhammad again in Dbanj's voice grin
Re: 78% Of Nigerians Support COVID-19 Lockdown – Lai Mohammed by armiee: 11:39am On Apr 17, 2020
Kriss216:
I Chris, is honorably one of the 22% that didn’t support the Clovid-19 lockdown.
Enforcing use of face/nose masks and massive testing would have been a better option.
You can’t lockdown the country and be carrying out just 4000 test daily in a country that has over 200M people.

Simple as that
Re: 78% Of Nigerians Support COVID-19 Lockdown – Lai Mohammed by mindtricks: 11:40am On Apr 17, 2020
post=88533916:

Here we go again.

We however don't mind to see our citizens die of hunger in their homes like what we see in no other countries abroad even with money for the most basic medical equipment looted.

That is the balanced truth of the matter, not the Lie Mohammed just told.
Re: 78% Of Nigerians Support COVID-19 Lockdown – Lai Mohammed by DATACUG: 11:41am On Apr 17, 2020
What's the meaning of lockdown when people are hungry
Re: 78% Of Nigerians Support COVID-19 Lockdown – Lai Mohammed by tomdon(m): 11:44am On Apr 17, 2020
Liar

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

New Naira Policy: Gbajabiamila Faults Buhari, Emefiele Over CBN Policy / Fayose Clarifies Issue Of Paris Fund Mismangement,Blasts Buhari & APC Again(pics / Amaechi Inspect & Tours Kirikri Lighter Terminal,Lagos Wit Hadiza Bala Usman(Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.