Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,545 members, 7,812,714 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

What I Did To The RAT That Ate My Cornflakes (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What I Did To The RAT That Ate My Cornflakes (photos) (7259 Views)

What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months / What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister / Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Did To The RAT That Ate My Cornflakes (photos) by PuZZyNegro: 7:41am On Apr 17, 2020
So, there's this small rat that has been playing hide and seek with me.

I have made several attempts to kill it but it always finds a way to meander and escape from me.

I feel helpless seeing this rat get away each time I try to kill it.

Then it happened one evening around 7pm. I managed to buy Nasco cornflakes in this lock down period and the wicked rat still insists I cannot keep it in my house in peace.

I kept the cornflakes beside my freezer and within few minutes, I started hearing some funny noise inside the nylon. I knew then that my uninvited visitor has come.

I didn't want the hide and seek no more. If I decide to let it out to kill it, it might still escape. So, I remembered the saying "There are many ways to kill a rat".

So, I just opened my freezer, packed the cornflakes with the nylon and closed it.

Your guess is as good as mine. My sweet frenemy escaped from the nylon and ran under my plate of soup to take cover, not knowing that that part of the freezer is even colder than where I left it.

Good news: The rat died happily ever after

Somebody shout "Alleluia"

22 Likes

Re: What I Did To The RAT That Ate My Cornflakes (photos) by Harllaby: 7:44am On Apr 17, 2020
Op you wicked o so the rat go freeze die. Let me share mine. It usually come from above the ceiling, climb the curton, then to the dustbin to loot goodies. I set rat gum but the rat was too smart to bypass it. So, I decided to make a one way route for the rat. I strategically remove the curton, and place a longer stick from the ceiling to the top of the wardrobe. No other place to land except on the rat gum.

To my surprise, the rat jumped over the gum, but unfortunately, it saw me and got scared and decided to run back to the ceiling but got trapped on the gum. I made an expose wire and tortured it with live electric current. It made some annoying noise at every contact grin . I pity the rat o. I later threw it away although, it didn't die.

Modify; Somewhere in the front page Link here > People in Epe eat rats

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11376276_e_jpgea0323f5ac1a2b11042a523c8a2c49a1

23 Likes

Re: What I Did To The RAT That Ate My Cornflakes (photos) by crackkhaus: 7:48am On Apr 17, 2020
You a cold-hearted murderer bruv... Pun intended cheesy

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Did To The RAT That Ate My Cornflakes (photos) by xreal: 7:48am On Apr 17, 2020
May your enemies freeze to death.

Your freezer still dey freeze?
NEPA is doing well with you.

Get a Persians cat and forget about rats.

9 Likes

Re: What I Did To The RAT That Ate My Cornflakes (photos) by Romanoff(f): 7:50am On Apr 17, 2020
Psychopaths everywhere.

4 Likes

Re: What I Did To The RAT That Ate My Cornflakes (photos) by Makavelli25: 7:56am On Apr 17, 2020
The rat froze to death I am happy for you bro

12 Likes

Re: What I Did To The RAT That Ate My Cornflakes (photos) by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 17, 2020
A
Re: What I Did To The RAT That Ate My Cornflakes (photos) by EzzyCarter: 8:02am On Apr 17, 2020
OP, pm me. I've got a contract for you cheesy

6 Likes

Re: What I Did To The RAT That Ate My Cornflakes (photos) by GOFRONT(m): 8:06am On Apr 17, 2020
Hmmm.......Truely, there are a thousand and one ways to killa rat.....

The rat is a previleged rat since it has died in the Cold room, there would be no need for payment of Mortuary fee....

It can be there for as long as its people are done with its burial arrangement...

6 Likes

Re: What I Did To The RAT That Ate My Cornflakes (photos) by Mindlog: 8:16am On Apr 17, 2020
Laughing.....you are cold-hearted! cheesy

But if it were a kid that got the rat frozen to death, I will be very, very worried.
Re: What I Did To The RAT That Ate My Cornflakes (photos) by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 17, 2020
There was a time one was disturbing me. It found a way to escape all traps. Even the rat poison laced with fish, it didn't eat it.

When fate would be against it, it fell inside the rain water I had stored.
That night I went and bought A Chair and watched the rat drown In a bowl of water.

To me it was a scientific experiment

31 Likes

Re: What I Did To The RAT That Ate My Cornflakes (photos) by dre11(m): 8:19am On Apr 17, 2020
And the rat died......

Such a happy ending

3 Likes

Re: What I Did To The RAT That Ate My Cornflakes (photos) by wandetooblack: 8:21am On Apr 17, 2020
Ah I once free a small rat caught by the gum rat trap I bought few months ago.

The rat was very small and cute! A chunk part of his body was glued to the trap and he was struggling to breathe. The more he struggles the more he got stuck in there so I was looking at him and at a point he was gasping for air so I felt pity watching him bargaining for his life so I decided to pardon him ... Worse decision ever!

Ok! I carried the trap outside my compound and picked up a tiny broom stick to release the bastard. He was acting gentle and respond well all these time so I thought he did turn a good boy after all this. Man I was wrong.

I was able to free him from the glue and left him right outside thinking he has learnt his lesson.
So I went back in to smoke some cigarette. There was a stood positioned some metre away from my gate. That's our smoking spot.

I was still on the first stick when I saw the most shocking creature of my life. I don't know how this rat managed to unglue himself and started walking back towards me.. I tapped my feet on the ground to scare him away and he ran straight to a hole. I just dey smile like a devil regretting why I don't kill this bitch.

So my trap caught another small one just yesterday and I no pity this one.

I carry beta stick nack him head after I had watched him there for couple hour doing yoga on that gum trap cheesy .. I no fit dey feed all these bastard during this lock down.

34 Likes

Re: What I Did To The RAT That Ate My Cornflakes (photos) by Ningen(m): 8:46am On Apr 17, 2020
This is animal cruelty. You are a latent criminal.

1 Like

Re: What I Did To The RAT That Ate My Cornflakes (photos) by Gofwane(m): 9:39am On Apr 17, 2020
There is one stubborn one that comes to my room at night, sometime when I'm watching xvideos on my laptop, the hoe of a rat would also be watching.

There was a day I got that olden days spring-loaded metallic rat trap that has those sharp teeth. I added some fish head to the trap and tried to put the trap inside my celein and in the process, my hand mistakenly touched the trigger in the trap shocked

oboyyeh, the shout I shouted, chased the rat out of my room because it never returned grin

22 Likes

Re: What I Did To The RAT That Ate My Cornflakes (photos) by jeff1607(m): 9:44am On Apr 17, 2020
removed it's eyes and used super glue on its anus and freed it. A kite came to pick it up as it was trying to find its way, at least I didn't kill it

2 Likes

Re: What I Did To The RAT That Ate My Cornflakes (photos) by Zino990(m): 9:53am On Apr 17, 2020
I poured melting plastic on top the rat, inside a Pringle’s container

2 Likes

Re: What I Did To The RAT That Ate My Cornflakes (photos) by earthsync(f): 9:56am On Apr 17, 2020
PuZZyNegro:

I have made several attempts to kill it but it always finds a way to meander and escape from me.

Then it happened one evening around 7pm. I managed to buy Nasco cornflakes in this lock down period and the wicked rat still insists I cannot keep it in my house in peace.

I kept the cornflakes beside my freezer and within few minutes, I started hearing some funny noise inside the nylon. I knew then that my uninvited visitor has come.

I didn't want the hide and seek no more. If I decide to let it out to kill it, it might still escape. So, I remembered the saying "There are many ways to kill a rat".

So, I just opened my freezer, packed the cornflakes with the nylon and closed it.

Your guess is as good as mine. My sweet frenemy escaped from the nylon and ran under my plate of soup to take cover, not knowing that that part of the freezer is even colder than where I left it.

hallelujah

1 Like

Re: What I Did To The RAT That Ate My Cornflakes (photos) by earthsync(f): 9:57am On Apr 17, 2020
Harllaby:
Op you wicked o so the rat to freeze die. Let me share mine. It usually come from above the ceiling, climb the curton, then to the dustbin to loot goodies. I set rat gum but the rat was too smart to bypass it. So, I decided to make a one way route for the rat. I strategically remove the curton, and place a longer stick from the ceiling to the top of the wardrobe. No other place to land except on the rat gum.

To my surprise, the rat jumped over the gum, but unfortunately, it saw me and got scared and decided to run back to the ceiling but got trapped on the gum. I made an expose wire and tortured it with live electric current. It made some annoying noise at every contact grin . I pity the rat o. I later threw it away although, it didn't die
lol you're evil
Re: What I Did To The RAT That Ate My Cornflakes (photos) by Professorcplus(m): 9:59am On Apr 17, 2020
earthsync:

lol you're evil
grin
Re: What I Did To The RAT That Ate My Cornflakes (photos) by PuZZyNegro: 10:11am On Apr 17, 2020
earthsync:

hallelujah

Amen somebody grin
Re: What I Did To The RAT That Ate My Cornflakes (photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 10:17am On Apr 17, 2020
Op lassa fever dey oh
Re: What I Did To The RAT That Ate My Cornflakes (photos) by PuZZyNegro: 10:17am On Apr 17, 2020
xreal:
May your enemies freeze to death.

Your freezer still dey freeze?
NEPA is doing well with you.

Get a Persians cat and forget about rats.

Light here this period is reliable

Cat? I am not living in a duplex bro
Re: What I Did To The RAT That Ate My Cornflakes (photos) by Margy: 10:18am On Apr 17, 2020
This is how lassa fever started!...
You all are playing with rats... tueh..
Re: What I Did To The RAT That Ate My Cornflakes (photos) by wittyt98(m): 10:22am On Apr 17, 2020
what a thread grin grin
I thought I was the only one who doesn't like killing rats immediately. I love torturing them to death.

One December I caught a huge rat and killed it by purchasing a knockout Bomb of #200 from one banger seller, tied the rat around the bomb, sparked it and watch from a safe distance how I blew it's intestines out grin

another one Instead if killing it, I cut all four legs off totally with a scissors and threw it outside our gate in the middle of the road to find its way home. few minutes after struggling to move, an eagle picked it up grin grin

most times when I catch a rat, I throw it inside a big empty Dano milk container i specially designed for rat torture, pour a little petrol or kerosene in the container, close the lid then light it up grin They Scream till they Give up The Ghost and burn grin that'll teach em a lesson never to FWM

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Did To The RAT That Ate My Cornflakes (photos) by megareal: 10:31am On Apr 17, 2020
I swear sadists fill this thread. shocked

6 Likes

Re: What I Did To The RAT That Ate My Cornflakes (photos) by Hotspotbro(m): 11:16am On Apr 17, 2020
megareal:
I swear sadists fill this thread. shocked
bcoz you never kill rat abi?
Re: What I Did To The RAT That Ate My Cornflakes (photos) by shitshappen(m): 11:17am On Apr 17, 2020
Interesting how many serial killer we can produce in this country when we decide to tow that line. We plenty, we go even export go obodo oyibo.

16 Likes

Re: What I Did To The RAT That Ate My Cornflakes (photos) by TheSourcerer: 11:18am On Apr 17, 2020
Harllaby:
Op you wicked o so the rat to freeze die. Let me share mine. It usually come from above the ceiling, climb the curton, then to the dustbin to loot goodies. I set rat gum but the rat was too smart to bypass it. So, I decided to make a one way route for the rat. I strategically remove the curton, and place a longer stick from the ceiling to the top of the wardrobe. No other place to land except on the rat gum.

To my surprise, the rat jumped over the gum, but unfortunately, it saw me and got scared and decided to run back to the ceiling but got trapped on the gum. I made an expose wire and tortured it with live electric current. It made some annoying noise at every contact grin . I pity the rat o. I later threw it away although, it didn't die
love this bit.

1 Like

Re: What I Did To The RAT That Ate My Cornflakes (photos) by TheSourcerer: 11:19am On Apr 17, 2020
shitshappen:
Interesting how many serial killer we can produce in this country when we decide to tow that line. We plenty, we go even export go obodo oyibo.
there would be a lot of Ed Gein and Jeffery Dahmer .

1 Like

Re: What I Did To The RAT That Ate My Cornflakes (photos) by TheSourcerer: 11:20am On Apr 17, 2020
PuZZyNegro:

you only killed it but you did not enjoy its passing , enjoy the kill.
Re: What I Did To The RAT That Ate My Cornflakes (photos) by Hotspotbro(m): 11:28am On Apr 17, 2020
I killed a rat by hanging with string and a heavy rock. Burnt one rat alive (the rat ran, flames burning his skin)and one i set four chickens,live hens (our neighborhood chickens) attacked a tiny rat ferociously.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please Help Me And My Child / Married Women Should Stop Allowing Their Husbands Go Out Unkempt / We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.