Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

What I Did To The RAT That Ate My Cornflakes (photos) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What I Did To The RAT That Ate My Cornflakes (photos) (7285 Views)

What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months / What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister / Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Did To The RAT That Ate My Cornflakes (photos) by fattprince(m): 6:14pm On Jun 21, 2020
TheSourcerer:
nice one ,
When people post on your thread about you being happy with torture and what not, I always feel like they should calm down that you are not dangerous, you just probably having fun. But on this thread with what you wrote you are beginning to creep and not only creep, scare me even. I wouldn't like to meet you in real life. No I wouldn't be a victim of serial killer after all my suffering in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Did To The RAT That Ate My Cornflakes (photos) by ayanbaba2(m): 6:52pm On Jun 21, 2020
Lol.. Na savages like me dey here .

You know these days when you hit a rat, they don't exactly die instantly.
Feels like they gave gotten smarter and now very good at playing dead..

So I saw this one and I hit it with a broom.
It fell, didn't move . Just laid there acting lifeless. For my mind, Was like I got the motherfvcker ..

Left it there and went back to doing my chores .. In an our the mf was up trying to escape .. Me was confused .. Said to myself " did this rat just come back from dead, is it the endtime already " .. Shiit got me a lil bit scared .

Picked up the broom again and gave it another hit .. It went lifeless again, left it and watch if the same thing was gonna happen again .

Alas it did happen again .. This time it dawned on me that maybe the rat kinds of pass out whenever I hit and don't die.

Well I continued that cycle till it eventually died because I kept hitting it harder each time it resurrects..

Mann it was really fun.

Re: What I Did To The RAT That Ate My Cornflakes (photos) by Franktom247(m): 7:12pm On Jun 21, 2020
wittyt98:
what a thread grin grin
I thought I was the only one who doesn't like killing rats immediately. I love torturing them to death.

One December I caught a huge rat and killed it by purchasing a knockout Bomb of #200 from one banger seller, tied the rat around the bomb, sparked it and watch from a safe distance how I blew it's intestines out grin

another one Instead if killing it, I cut all four legs off totally with a scissors and threw it outside our gate in the middle of the road to find its way home. few minutes after struggling to move, an eagle picked it up grin grin

most times when I catch a rat, I throw it inside a big empty Dano milk container i specially designed for rat torture, pour a little petrol or kerosene in the container, close the lid then light it up grin They Scream till they Give up The Ghost and burn grin that'll teach em a lesson never to FWM

there is no way you are making heaven bro you are extremely wicked

1 Like

Re: What I Did To The RAT That Ate My Cornflakes (photos) by TheSourcerer: 7:55pm On Jun 21, 2020
fattprince:

When people post on your thread about you being happy with torture and what not, I always feel like they should calm down that you are not dangerous, you just probably having fun. But on this thread with what you wrote you are beginning to creep and not only creep, scare me even. I wouldn't like to meet you in real life. No I wouldn't be a victim of serial killer after all my suffering in Nigeria.
im bi-bolar and a diagnosed psychopath not a sociopath , we enjoy gore but don't care , sociopaths are mostly the serial killers , we sadly shere the same intention and mindset and motive the difference is we try to curb what we are
Re: What I Did To The RAT That Ate My Cornflakes (photos) by fattprince(m): 9:04pm On Jun 21, 2020
That's good then. I've been reading your thread for sometime now. Though I can't help but feel pity for the victims and anger towards the perpetrators. They just shorten the victims lifes for nothing. But as you always say "it's not you"
But I'm always adding "thank God" to mine. Lol
Re: What I Did To The RAT That Ate My Cornflakes (photos) by Generalwoodz(m): 2:58pm On Dec 15, 2020
angry grin grin grin angry angry angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What I Did To The RAT That Ate My Cornflakes (photos) by DrFunmisticGlow: 3:03pm On Dec 15, 2020
PuZZyNegro:
So, there's this small rat that has been playing hide and seek with me.

I have made several attempts to kill it but it always finds a way to meander and escape from me.

I feel helpless seeing this rat get away each time I try to kill it.

Then it happened one evening around 7pm. I managed to buy Nasco cornflakes in this lock down period and the wicked rat still insists I cannot keep it in my house in peace.

I kept the cornflakes beside my freezer and within few minutes, I started hearing some funny noise inside the nylon. I knew then that my uninvited visitor has come.

I didn't want the hide and seek no more. If I decide to let it out to kill it, it might still escape. So, I remembered the saying "There are many ways to kill a rat".

So, I just opened my freezer, packed the cornflakes with the nylon and closed it.

Your guess is as good as mine. My sweet frenemy escaped from the nylon and ran under my plate of soup to take cover, not knowing that that part of the freezer is even colder than where I left it.

Good news: The rat died happily ever after

Somebody shout "Alleluia"
hope you washed and disinfected the freezer with bleach water after removing the contaminant.

You are exposing yourself to all sorts of diseases by doing this.

This is a health hazard. Imagine of this was a restaurant?? embarassed embarassed
Re: What I Did To The RAT That Ate My Cornflakes (photos) by blessedvisky(m): 4:35pm On Dec 15, 2020
Zino990:
I poured melting plastic on top the rat, inside a Pringle’s container
This is so evil that it sent chills down my spine. I'm definitely trying this next. Thanks for the tip

1 Like

Re: What I Did To The RAT That Ate My Cornflakes (photos) by blessedvisky(m): 4:37pm On Dec 15, 2020
wittyt98:
what a thread grin grin
I thought I was the only one who doesn't like killing rats immediately. I love torturing them to death.

One December I caught a huge rat and killed it by purchasing a knockout Bomb of #200 from one banger seller, tied the rat around the bomb, sparked it and watch from a safe distance how I blew it's intestines out grin

another one Instead if killing it, I cut all four legs off totally with a scissors and threw it outside our gate in the middle of the road to find its way home. few minutes after struggling to move, an eagle picked it up grin grin

most times when I catch a rat, I throw it inside a big empty Dano milk container i specially designed for rat torture, pour a little petrol or kerosene in the container, close the lid then light it up grin They Scream till they Give up The Ghost and burn grin that'll teach em a lesson never to FWM

I had a b*net reading this
Re: What I Did To The RAT That Ate My Cornflakes (photos) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 15, 2020
PuZZyNegro:
So, there's this small rat that has been playing hide and seek with me.

I have made several attempts to kill it but it always finds a way to meander and escape from me.

I feel helpless seeing this rat get away each time I try to kill it.

Then it happened one evening around 7pm. I managed to buy Nasco cornflakes in this lock down period and the wicked rat still insists I cannot keep it in my house in peace.

I kept the cornflakes beside my freezer and within few minutes, I started hearing some funny noise inside the nylon. I knew then that my uninvited visitor has come.

I didn't want the hide and seek no more. If I decide to let it out to kill it, it might still escape. So, I remembered the saying "There are many ways to kill a rat".

So, I just opened my freezer, packed the cornflakes with the nylon and closed it.

Your guess is as good as mine. My sweet frenemy escaped from the nylon and ran under my plate of soup to take cover, not knowing that that part of the freezer is even colder than where I left it.

Good news: The rat died happily ever after

Somebody shout "Alleluia"

Good to see you get rid of the rat but you need to disinfect your freezer.
Re: What I Did To The RAT That Ate My Cornflakes (photos) by blessedvisky(m): 4:54pm On Dec 15, 2020
Top things I've done

Poured boiling hot water on one unable to get out of the sink

Set a water trap for some. There is this place beside the fence they pass, and some times they fall there, so I put a bucket of water filled to 3/4 of its capacity there. Some will definitely fall inside. It's always a joy watching them struggle to get out and try to stay afloat at the same time. It's an hopeless case though. They'll just struggle and struggle then get weaker and weaker and eventually try to rest and sink to the bottom... Quite the sight

Mom and I once found a nest made by momma Rat who had just given birth. The next day, we attacked, dragged the best out. Never had so much fun smashing & pounding those innocent ratlings

Once found one stuck on rat gum. Removed it carefully and wrapped it inside a rag. Took it to the dunghill and set fire to it. Watching it screeching for its life was just pure bliss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Important Baby Toy Safety Tips / Husband Punches Wife / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.